Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mass Effect! [SPOILERS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OOooOOH! I try to go renegade but it's always a bust, that probably means i'm always paragon then :) I like the adept/vanguard classes ^^

I would like to romance Thane some time when i re-play it again but...idk why...i always move towards Garrus?? :')
OOooOOH! I try to go renegade but it's always a bust, that probably means i'm always paragon then :) I like the adept/vanguard classes ^^

I would like to romance Thane some time when i re-play it again but...idk why...i always move towards Garrus?? :')
@Sunwearer
"there's no Shepard without Vakarian"

i can't resist his bird-dino-alien charms. never.
@Sunwearer
"there's no Shepard without Vakarian"

@munbird,
Ahhh I haven't played the Omega DLC but I've always wanted to! I do know of what happens in it so there's that. Good god Nyreen was gorgeous.
@munbird,
Ahhh I haven't played the Omega DLC but I've always wanted to! I do know of what happens in it so there's that. Good god Nyreen was gorgeous.
7az1aeY.gif
talk to me about robots
[quote name="munbird" date="2014-10-30 18:26:15"] i can't resist his [i]bird-dino-alien[/i] charms. never.[/quote]
munbird wrote on 2014-10-30 18:26:15:
@Stormee
UUUUGGGHHH Nyreen ugh.

need more female turians stat
@Stormee
UUUUGGGHHH Nyreen ugh.

need more female turians stat
OMG I love Mass Effect. Like seriously, I just keep replaying it over and over. Especially the second game, though when I do this I usually modify the save file so that I have Legion throughout the entire game. Legion is pretty much my favorite character in the entire series. Tali is a close second. Everyone else I like pretty equally, though I find some of the Human characters a bit dull.

Also, since multiplayer has been mentioned, I do have it on PC, and would love to play matches with... pretty much anyone. I don't care if you're good or if you suck or whatever (I can't say much about that anyway...) So yeah if anyone wants to add me on Origin so we can play just ping me, I guess?
OMG I love Mass Effect. Like seriously, I just keep replaying it over and over. Especially the second game, though when I do this I usually modify the save file so that I have Legion throughout the entire game. Legion is pretty much my favorite character in the entire series. Tali is a close second. Everyone else I like pretty equally, though I find some of the Human characters a bit dull.

Also, since multiplayer has been mentioned, I do have it on PC, and would love to play matches with... pretty much anyone. I don't care if you're good or if you suck or whatever (I can't say much about that anyway...) So yeah if anyone wants to add me on Origin so we can play just ping me, I guess?
a71d855648.png
@Cptnoblivious
man i wanna play mp real bad but the internet on my desktop is shoddy at best. ;n;
@Cptnoblivious
man i wanna play mp real bad but the internet on my desktop is shoddy at best. ;n;
GARRUUUUUUUSSSSS
GARRUUUUUUUSSSSS
@munbird I know your pain. My internet was so bad for a while I couldn't do multiplayer anything. It's working much better now.
@munbird I know your pain. My internet was so bad for a while I couldn't do multiplayer anything. It's working much better now.
a71d855648.png
@Sazuka57
space husbando

@Cptnoblivious
i just don't trust it not to cut out at inopportune moment.
@Sazuka57
space husbando

@Cptnoblivious
i just don't trust it not to cut out at inopportune moment.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7