Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 149 150
Ugh... I used to absolutely LOVE this movie, but I'd have to say the Care Bears movie... Sorry, I haven't seen many movies, I'm not huge on those things

I'm also surprised that none of the Starwars prequels made it to the list of the overused movies
Ugh... I used to absolutely LOVE this movie, but I'd have to say the Care Bears movie... Sorry, I haven't seen many movies, I'm not huge on those things

I'm also surprised that none of the Starwars prequels made it to the list of the overused movies
they/them
+2 FR time
@ethernine

**** you actually watched that heaping pile of crap?! I am not trying to be mean but dear lord that movie- *cri*
@ethernine

**** you actually watched that heaping pile of crap?! I am not trying to be mean but dear lord that movie- *cri*
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
@nightsurgeon

*looks up screen shots* dEAR GOD

This looks like it belongs on the deep web-
@nightsurgeon

*looks up screen shots* dEAR GOD

This looks like it belongs on the deep web-
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
Literally any zombie movie/series ever made. Zombies are awfully boring and overrated.
Fear The Walking Dead stole Lexa from me
Literally any zombie movie/series ever made. Zombies are awfully boring and overrated.
Fear The Walking Dead stole Lexa from me
dlx3JgZ.gif
@Aeru that's only because they've been done to death (heh) over the past twelve years or so.
@Aeru that's only because they've been done to death (heh) over the past twelve years or so.
35be334.png
Slightly off topic, but... Does anybody actually plan on going to see the new Ghostbusters movie?
Slightly off topic, but... Does anybody actually plan on going to see the new Ghostbusters movie?
wfqpSfF.png
Alvin and the Chipmunks. I work in a cinema so I had to watch the most recent one and omg the squeaky voices irritated me so much. I was so glad to get out and go home after that one. :'D

Burn after Reading. I think it was supposed to be a comedy but I was really bored throughout the whole movie. I don't really remember much of it but I didn't find the story funny - it felt flat and forced and if I hadn't of been sitting in the middle row of a packed cinema I would of walked out.

Skyline. Next to no plot that felt like it never really went anywhere, the characters felt lazy (especially the female characters which actually got annoying) and it wasn't scary even though it's supposed to be a horror movie. I honestly mourned the 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back after watching this movie.
Alvin and the Chipmunks. I work in a cinema so I had to watch the most recent one and omg the squeaky voices irritated me so much. I was so glad to get out and go home after that one. :'D

Burn after Reading. I think it was supposed to be a comedy but I was really bored throughout the whole movie. I don't really remember much of it but I didn't find the story funny - it felt flat and forced and if I hadn't of been sitting in the middle row of a packed cinema I would of walked out.

Skyline. Next to no plot that felt like it never really went anywhere, the characters felt lazy (especially the female characters which actually got annoying) and it wasn't scary even though it's supposed to be a horror movie. I honestly mourned the 2 hours of my life that I'll never get back after watching this movie.
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
@TheCorruptedOne
I did. It was pain and suffering.
@TheCorruptedOne
I did. It was pain and suffering.
You are reading my signature!
@TheCorruptedOne

yeah it definitely wouldnt be out-of-place on the deep web
@TheCorruptedOne

yeah it definitely wouldnt be out-of-place on the deep web
tumblr_inline_ojq6kw7euk1r2ao8y_540.pngdratini.gifLL2jqUF.pngleafeon.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
@NotJosephStalin Probably not, but the movie did bring back Ecto-Cooler, which I think justifies its existence.
@NotJosephStalin Probably not, but the movie did bring back Ecto-Cooler, which I think justifies its existence.
35be334.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 149 150