Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 ... 2734 2735
Olympics tomorrow!
What a shame the opening ceremony thingy is on at 7am my time, a time which is far too early for me to get up at.

Olympics tomorrow!
What a shame the opening ceremony thingy is on at 7am my time, a time which is far too early for me to get up at.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Bar or Vipera...?
Bar or Vipera...?
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
My birthday is in a month and I hate it because I'm gonna be 25 years old and I still have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to do with my life.
My birthday is in a month and I hate it because I'm gonna be 25 years old and I still have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to do with my life.
The lack of family fluff for Leo x Kamui disappoints me.
I'll just write my own in my head.
The lack of family fluff for Leo x Kamui disappoints me.
I'll just write my own in my head.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
why is writing so hard ohh my gosh
why is writing so hard ohh my gosh

L A R K

illustrator • 0+

lore | xblive | art | hatchery
IDK how you expect me to help you with something when you'd rather scream at me for an hour about how unhelpful I am than to actually tell me what it is you need me to do.

I can't read your mind. You have to actually tell me what it is you want instead of putting me down for not automatically knowing.
IDK how you expect me to help you with something when you'd rather scream at me for an hour about how unhelpful I am than to actually tell me what it is you need me to do.

I can't read your mind. You have to actually tell me what it is you want instead of putting me down for not automatically knowing.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
I should write my fic but I also wanna write Valenfield or just general happenings in the S.T.A.R.S. office before Arklay.
I should write my fic but I also wanna write Valenfield or just general happenings in the S.T.A.R.S. office before Arklay.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
I can't wait 'til Rugby tomorrow! 'cause someone from where I live is on the Canadian team!
I can't wait 'til Rugby tomorrow! 'cause someone from where I live is on the Canadian team!
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Today is the when the Olympics start! I'M SO EXCITED!

Everyone is adorkable. Fact.

Cartoon fruits are cute.
Today is the when the Olympics start! I'M SO EXCITED!

Everyone is adorkable. Fact.

Cartoon fruits are cute.
TMjBTkJ.png
dear cold sore WHY MY INNER NOSTRIL
dear cold sore WHY MY INNER NOSTRIL
hP3vDfK.gif
1 2 ... 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 ... 2734 2735