Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 ... 2734 2735
need to draw but very sick
help
need to draw but very sick
help
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Huh 21 Chump Street looks like a pretty nice little musical
*watches it*
Haha my hearts dead. I don't know what I expected.
Huh 21 Chump Street looks like a pretty nice little musical
*watches it*
Haha my hearts dead. I don't know what I expected.
.:WheatweeDeWitt's Art Shop:.
tumblr_inline_o2h9z8j6JY1sia4f2_540.png
me at 2:30am: *playing Birthright Chapter 26*
me: *starts sobbing instantly*

</3
me at 2:30am: *playing Birthright Chapter 26*
me: *starts sobbing instantly*

</3

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I stayed up 'til 6 AM yesterday, and here I am, sitting at the computer at 12:53 AM. Go me.
I stayed up 'til 6 AM yesterday, and here I am, sitting at the computer at 12:53 AM. Go me.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
please tell me the bonus charanko chapter is in the english version of volume 7...
please tell me the bonus charanko chapter is in the english version of volume 7...
i don't use emoticons or make faces but ;v; is my favourite
i don't use emoticons or make faces but ;v; is my favourite
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
First time I'm on this forum and this is what people talk about?
First time I'm on this forum and this is what people talk about?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
I'm pretty pissy with myself right now because I forgot to change the gathering location from shadow to light. >___>
All those immaculate tablets I lost. UGH
I'm pretty pissy with myself right now because I forgot to change the gathering location from shadow to light. >___>
All those immaculate tablets I lost. UGH
ShadowNest_zpstuthsdgr.gif
Currently hating everything because I've been without my meds for like a week and my brain is zapping itself and it's making me so sick. Can't wait for payday in the morning and get refill. ; - ;

Also trying to figure out a list of potential cosplays I can do. It's hard for me to come up with any since I haven't seen many shows. Most of my shows don't have kinda tall busty ladies.
Currently hating everything because I've been without my meds for like a week and my brain is zapping itself and it's making me so sick. Can't wait for payday in the morning and get refill. ; - ;

Also trying to figure out a list of potential cosplays I can do. It's hard for me to come up with any since I haven't seen many shows. Most of my shows don't have kinda tall busty ladies.
i've been up for two days and i'm baking brownies at 4:45 in the morning and i feel like that accurately describes how my summer has been going so far
i've been up for two days and i'm baking brownies at 4:45 in the morning and i feel like that accurately describes how my summer has been going so far
EaVXemA.png
i'm bobbi :)
she/they | adult
1 2 ... 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 ... 2734 2735