Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I have all these art ideas and crafty thingies I want to make/start and all my ideas are completely thought out. The only problem is I'm a lazy turd and just can't will myself to start these projects. [img]http://i.imgur.com/nQlTLzQ.jpg[/img]
I have all these art ideas and crafty thingies I want to make/start and all my ideas are completely thought out.

The only problem is I'm a lazy turd and just can't will myself to start these projects.

nQlTLzQ.jpg
dhstbpt.pngR7vaGNv.pngYFZ4pMo.png
The hype for RWBY volume 4 is real
The hype for RWBY volume 4 is real
My immune system is so weak that my niece sneezed/coughed in my general direction and I feel a sore throat coming on, this isn't fair.
My immune system is so weak that my niece sneezed/coughed in my general direction and I feel a sore throat coming on, this isn't fair.
xe/xyr/xem
thinking about when my friend got pooped by a chicken XD
thinking about when my friend got pooped by a chicken XD
Anxiety plz go away I have no reason to feel nervous so stahp
Anxiety plz go away I have no reason to feel nervous so stahp
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
Why are my parents emphasizing intention when someone else accidentally hurts someone when they never raised me to consider my own intentions if I accidentally hurt someone?
Why are my parents emphasizing intention when someone else accidentally hurts someone when they never raised me to consider my own intentions if I accidentally hurt someone?
Thinking about poetry that I might write, random lines are floating through my head right now. Like:
Shattered pieces of worldly glass

Sleeping, steeping, slowly sinking
Thinking about poetry that I might write, random lines are floating through my head right now. Like:
Shattered pieces of worldly glass

Sleeping, steeping, slowly sinking
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
I'm 19 years old now. I feel too old. Someone please make me younger or something.
I'm 19 years old now. I feel too old. Someone please make me younger or something.
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
I'm at work, but I'll be able to see the Canada Day fireworks, so it's not all bad. And on the 4th I'll be working and will be able to see the US side.
I'm at work, but I'll be able to see the Canada Day fireworks, so it's not all bad. And on the 4th I'll be working and will be able to see the US side.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Happy Working Song from Enchanted. ... i have to laugh every time i hear it. for one thing, its so ridiculous and happy. for another. . . how does a fairy tale world person. . . know anything about cleaning in our modern techy world?
Happy Working Song from Enchanted. ... i have to laugh every time i hear it. for one thing, its so ridiculous and happy. for another. . . how does a fairy tale world person. . . know anything about cleaning in our modern techy world?