Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 ... 2734 2735

bleh

bleh
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER AND I AM GETTING OFF CRUTCHES AT THE END OF THE WEEK HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER AND I AM GETTING OFF CRUTCHES AT THE END OF THE WEEK HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png hUlt3ix.png tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png8dl44zX.png
im hungry
im hungry
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
How did we know that this plan would work? We had a spy on the inside
thats right!

HERCULES MULLIGAN
How did we know that this plan would work? We had a spy on the inside
thats right!

HERCULES MULLIGAN
.:WheatweeDeWitt's Art Shop:.
tumblr_inline_o2h9z8j6JY1sia4f2_540.png
Scared to go to this class I signed up for. I won't know anyone there or know what I'm doing. So that's fun.
Scared to go to this class I signed up for. I won't know anyone there or know what I'm doing. So that's fun.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
Oops

O/////O
Oops

O/////O
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
JUST A NORMAL DAY AT DRAMA CAMP AS A COUNSELOR
I CNANT STOP LAUGHING
JUST A NORMAL DAY AT DRAMA CAMP AS A COUNSELOR
I CNANT STOP LAUGHING
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
Sunburn hurts. :(
Sunburn hurts. :(
I don't know what I did to set this off, but I've had shooting pain running from the right side of my jaw, down my neck, and into my shoulder all evening. :| Gotta love it when muscles decide to freeze up.
I don't know what I did to set this off, but I've had shooting pain running from the right side of my jaw, down my neck, and into my shoulder all evening. :| Gotta love it when muscles decide to freeze up.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
tfw you have 3 fandragons for the same character
tfw you have 3 fandragons for the same character
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
1 2 ... 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 ... 2734 2735