Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 2734 2735
I will get this shell off of the pistachio... Good thing I had an unused nail clipper on hand.
I will get this shell off of the pistachio... Good thing I had an unused nail clipper on hand.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I /really/ don't wanna go to the doctor's...doctors make me anxious.
I /really/ don't wanna go to the doctor's...doctors make me anxious.
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
when danganronpa announce something they always come up with an extra surprise and i couldnt love em more, their new spin-off seems really catching and knowing it will have an animation makes me feel even better!
when danganronpa announce something they always come up with an extra surprise and i couldnt love em more, their new spin-off seems really catching and knowing it will have an animation makes me feel even better!
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
as a canadian, eurovision is all over tumblr and its annoying the hell out of me
as a canadian, eurovision is all over tumblr and its annoying the hell out of me
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I'M BOOORREED!
I'M BOOORREED!
Please ping me
whenever you're
replying to me!
windf1.pngarcanef1.pnglightf1.png
Can it please be Wednesday already?
Can it please be Wednesday already?
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
I have this song stuck in my head and its a really beautiful song but the fact that I can only remember two lines of the chorus and those are stuck on a loop is really ruining it for me lol

yes of course that's a valid sentence what do you mean what's grammar help
I have this song stuck in my head and its a really beautiful song but the fact that I can only remember two lines of the chorus and those are stuck on a loop is really ruining it for me lol

yes of course that's a valid sentence what do you mean what's grammar help
the fire alpaca is staring at me and i can't do anything
the fire alpaca is staring at me and i can't do anything
not all who wander are lost~
tumblr_o3164lIXv51v8u3r6o1_400.png
come run away with me.
This is a long hour. I wouldn't make myself wait like this. Ughhhh, the suburbs are hell. :/
This is a long hour. I wouldn't make myself wait like this. Ughhhh, the suburbs are hell. :/
HzGpUHb.png
why does this soda taste like cherries
why does this soda taste like cherries
13954.gif
1 2 ... 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 ... 2734 2735