Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
@TheHeroQueen

You got the right person~!Let's do this! >:3
@TheHeroQueen

You got the right person~!Let's do this! >:3
UqN4jFQ.png
@TheHeroQueen

It was completely by chance that Trojan outsped your Sylveon. XD Like Holy moly, I didn't think that would happen.
@TheHeroQueen

It was completely by chance that Trojan outsped your Sylveon. XD Like Holy moly, I didn't think that would happen.
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox

kokX8qQ.gif

Whoa, you beat me into the ground. Like, your Bouffalant was so tough! Good battle, though! Haha, I just kept trying to confuse/freeze your Snorlax, but that failed miserably. :P

Also, battle video! U7JG-WWWW-WWW8-5SCJ!

Edit: Yeah, and I even tried to prevent status effects with that mist, too! XD
@MoeFox

kokX8qQ.gif

Whoa, you beat me into the ground. Like, your Bouffalant was so tough! Good battle, though! Haha, I just kept trying to confuse/freeze your Snorlax, but that failed miserably. :P

Also, battle video! U7JG-WWWW-WWW8-5SCJ!

Edit: Yeah, and I even tried to prevent status effects with that mist, too! XD
@TheHeroQueen

That .GIF XD And don' be tryin' ta mess with Mr. Bubbles and his Thick Fat! He's a monster, especially setting up those Stockpiles.

And Dynamite is also a monster. That Reckless combo is devastating.
If you ever want a rematch, let me know!
@TheHeroQueen

That .GIF XD And don' be tryin' ta mess with Mr. Bubbles and his Thick Fat! He's a monster, especially setting up those Stockpiles.

And Dynamite is also a monster. That Reckless combo is devastating.
If you ever want a rematch, let me know!
UqN4jFQ.png
Guess I'll go ahead and ask then, is there anyone availible to battle? Got my players all picked out and ready to go.

FC is 1005 9226 8342, IGN is リリー.
Guess I'll go ahead and ask then, is there anyone availible to battle? Got my players all picked out and ready to go.

FC is 1005 9226 8342, IGN is リリー.
9 hours ahead of FR!

| 1005 9226 8342 |
3DS FC

tumblr
I'm available-ish to battle if anyone wants to. I need to get my two walls set up.... I still have my current battle team ready at a moment's notice though. Just ping me cause I'll probably be up till sometime when the sun comes up for me (i'm just 1 hour a head of FR)
I'm available-ish to battle if anyone wants to. I need to get my two walls set up.... I still have my current battle team ready at a moment's notice though. Just ping me cause I'll probably be up till sometime when the sun comes up for me (i'm just 1 hour a head of FR)
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
WOOOO! I found my first Y shiny Pokémon! People should help me celebrate with a free for all battle! Or a double battle...IT COULD BE FUN! WOOO~
WOOOO! I found my first Y shiny Pokémon! People should help me celebrate with a free for all battle! Or a double battle...IT COULD BE FUN! WOOO~
UqN4jFQ.png
@Kaizu

Oh! Do you want a Gale Wings Fletchling? It could provide a physical attacker for your team.
@Kaizu

Oh! Do you want a Gale Wings Fletchling? It could provide a physical attacker for your team.
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox

I took time to breed myself a gale wings fletchling. I just need to name/ev train/train it XD
@MoeFox

I took time to breed myself a gale wings fletchling. I just need to name/ev train/train it XD
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu

Oh! XD Well good! Bahaha! You should also look into a physical Typhlosion. Most won't expect it.
@Kaizu

Oh! XD Well good! Bahaha! You should also look into a physical Typhlosion. Most won't expect it.
UqN4jFQ.png