Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Coliseum: Open!
@TheHeroQueen

I would have liked to have had a chance to battle your Absol though :P

Also, if you couldn't tell, my team is named with Mystic Names XD
@TheHeroQueen

I would have liked to have had a chance to battle your Absol though :P

Also, if you couldn't tell, my team is named with Mystic Names XD
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu

Mine are named after names with meanings; like Elysia means 'lightning struck', so that's good for a Jolteon, right?

Ah, my Absol is my one Pokemon that I've raised specifically to battle; has a beneficial nature and a good ability, too! Took many, many rounds of hatching and biking around Lumiose City to get her.

I liked your Draconis, especially since we both ended up having the same exact Mega Pokemon. XD
@Kaizu

Mine are named after names with meanings; like Elysia means 'lightning struck', so that's good for a Jolteon, right?

Ah, my Absol is my one Pokemon that I've raised specifically to battle; has a beneficial nature and a good ability, too! Took many, many rounds of hatching and biking around Lumiose City to get her.

I liked your Draconis, especially since we both ended up having the same exact Mega Pokemon. XD
@TheHeroQueen

I may be switching Draconis out for his lil brother Bahamut. I'm about to go breed/hatch eggs for two of my pokemon... Though I'm unsure if I should go special or phisical with my Numel.... adament nature or stick with Modest.....

GAH! I had a chance at a shiny dugtrio and i fainted it with 1 brave bird >.
@TheHeroQueen

I may be switching Draconis out for his lil brother Bahamut. I'm about to go breed/hatch eggs for two of my pokemon... Though I'm unsure if I should go special or phisical with my Numel.... adament nature or stick with Modest.....

GAH! I had a chance at a shiny dugtrio and i fainted it with 1 brave bird >.
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@TheHeroQueen

Hey~ If you're still challenging, I'll happily take ya on! Also, nice battle~!
@TheHeroQueen

Hey~ If you're still challenging, I'll happily take ya on! Also, nice battle~!
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox

Yes, please! I've added you, and I've got my 3DS ready :)
@MoeFox

Yes, please! I've added you, and I've got my 3DS ready :)
@TheHeroQueen

Oh snap XD I didn't expect such a quick response. Give me a moment.
@TheHeroQueen

Oh snap XD I didn't expect such a quick response. Give me a moment.
UqN4jFQ.png
I think I'm up for the challenge!

Just one teeny question, does the Legendary clause apply to legendaries only in the Uber tier, or just legends all-together?

Asking because I have a Suicune that's a regular on most of my teams, but I can swap it out if it's not allowed.
I think I'm up for the challenge!

Just one teeny question, does the Legendary clause apply to legendaries only in the Uber tier, or just legends all-together?

Asking because I have a Suicune that's a regular on most of my teams, but I can swap it out if it's not allowed.
9 hours ahead of FR!

| 1005 9226 8342 |
3DS FC

tumblr
@Sweetfuse

It applies to ALL Legendaries, no matter what~
@Sweetfuse

It applies to ALL Legendaries, no matter what~
UqN4jFQ.png
@MoeFox

Gotcha! Just wanted to make sure. I'll find a replacement for it then~
@MoeFox

Gotcha! Just wanted to make sure. I'll find a replacement for it then~
9 hours ahead of FR!

| 1005 9226 8342 |
3DS FC

tumblr
@MoeFox

What's your in-game name? I'm Alistair. Just wanting to make sure I challenge the right person; I've got a couple people online under Friends in the PSS thing. :P
@MoeFox

What's your in-game name? I'm Alistair. Just wanting to make sure I challenge the right person; I've got a couple people online under Friends in the PSS thing. :P