Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What animes are you into right now?
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
na wa *
na wa *
Kano3Shuuya.png
I'm watching Boku no Hero Academia and Kokoro Connect right now. But Hunter x Hunter, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 and Boku no Hero Academia are basically my favorites.
I'm watching Boku no Hero Academia and Kokoro Connect right now. But Hunter x Hunter, One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 and Boku no Hero Academia are basically my favorites.
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

oh my lord, my outdated and lame taste in anime is about to show

I'm very hardcore into

Naruto and Boruto !!! my tiny ninja babes
Sailor Moon
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Your Lie in April
OHSHC
Inuyasha
Death Note, but I'm only just now watching it I'm so behind the times

Most Studio Ghibli movies (only because there are a few I haven't seen yet)
Also, Wolf Children. I need to rewatch that soon

My friends have suggested I watch One Punch Man and Sword Art Online, maybe one day I'll get into them as well.
oh my lord, my outdated and lame taste in anime is about to show

I'm very hardcore into

Naruto and Boruto !!! my tiny ninja babes
Sailor Moon
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Your Lie in April
OHSHC
Inuyasha
Death Note, but I'm only just now watching it I'm so behind the times

Most Studio Ghibli movies (only because there are a few I haven't seen yet)
Also, Wolf Children. I need to rewatch that soon

My friends have suggested I watch One Punch Man and Sword Art Online, maybe one day I'll get into them as well.
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
Currently my boyfriend and I have started Re:Creators, and it's so good! Just before that we watched Plastic Memories
Currently my boyfriend and I have started Re:Creators, and it's so good! Just before that we watched Plastic Memories
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
I have a bunch of fav animes, but since you asked what I am into right now, I will talk about what I am currently watching.

Animes from the summer '17 season that are ongoing/just ended:
  1. Ballroom e Youkoso – The animation sometimes throws me off (especially the necks), but I liked dancing, and overall I am enjoying it right now.
  2. Centaur no Nayami – Super cute, though some random dark moments mixed in that leave you ???, but it is still a fun time.
  3. Dive!! - It is no Free!!, diving is just not that exciting, but it is not really a bad anime. Just... is.
  4. Jikan no Shihaisha - Kind of meh, but not terrible enough that I will not end up finishing it.
  5. Kakegurui - The concept is interesting, but I think what really makes it is the art style, for me.
  6. Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun - I love sports animes, and this is and is not one. It is mostly comedy in a sports environment, but like, it is a lovely blend of humour and seriousness.
  7. Shoukoku no Altair - Historical Fantasy, not every one's cup of tea, not even mine sometimes. Almost dropped, but by ep 4/5 it got better and now I am invested, lol.
  8. Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou - Just a good time; kind of slice of life feel to it. Calming?? Idk, I just look forward to watching it.

Other:
  1. DragonBall Kai and Super - They play on Toonami and so I watch them, lol. Pretty silly, but fun.
  2. Hunter x Hunter (2011) - I LOVE IT. But ahhhh, this card arc is like going over my head. All the rules, lol.
  3. Slam Dunk - I love my sports animes, and me and a friend are currently getting into this oldie. Loving it so far, but yeah is it old school.
I have a bunch of fav animes, but since you asked what I am into right now, I will talk about what I am currently watching.

Animes from the summer '17 season that are ongoing/just ended:
  1. Ballroom e Youkoso – The animation sometimes throws me off (especially the necks), but I liked dancing, and overall I am enjoying it right now.
  2. Centaur no Nayami – Super cute, though some random dark moments mixed in that leave you ???, but it is still a fun time.
  3. Dive!! - It is no Free!!, diving is just not that exciting, but it is not really a bad anime. Just... is.
  4. Jikan no Shihaisha - Kind of meh, but not terrible enough that I will not end up finishing it.
  5. Kakegurui - The concept is interesting, but I think what really makes it is the art style, for me.
  6. Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun - I love sports animes, and this is and is not one. It is mostly comedy in a sports environment, but like, it is a lovely blend of humour and seriousness.
  7. Shoukoku no Altair - Historical Fantasy, not every one's cup of tea, not even mine sometimes. Almost dropped, but by ep 4/5 it got better and now I am invested, lol.
  8. Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou - Just a good time; kind of slice of life feel to it. Calming?? Idk, I just look forward to watching it.

Other:
  1. DragonBall Kai and Super - They play on Toonami and so I watch them, lol. Pretty silly, but fun.
  2. Hunter x Hunter (2011) - I LOVE IT. But ahhhh, this card arc is like going over my head. All the rules, lol.
  3. Slam Dunk - I love my sports animes, and me and a friend are currently getting into this oldie. Loving it so far, but yeah is it old school.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
Im currently been really into Boku No Hero Acadmia ! my favourite anime is also Miss Kobyashis Dragon Maid!
Im currently been really into Boku No Hero Acadmia ! my favourite anime is also Miss Kobyashis Dragon Maid!
HMMMM

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
im trying to get into boku no hero academia??? but i rlly wanna finish stardust crusaders
Little Witch Academia
Seven Deadly Sins (SEASON 2 HYPE)
Miss Koboyashi's Dragon Maid
i want to get into the danganronpa anime but i feel as if i should play the games first
HMMMM

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
im trying to get into boku no hero academia??? but i rlly wanna finish stardust crusaders
Little Witch Academia
Seven Deadly Sins (SEASON 2 HYPE)
Miss Koboyashi's Dragon Maid
i want to get into the danganronpa anime but i feel as if i should play the games first
P1CwUov.gif
I've only seen three animes, and don't plan on watching more, but the three I've watched, are amazing!

•Hunter x Hunter

• Hetalia- though If you start it, you can't stop, and it kind of takes over your life, and you start laughing, crying, or something whenever a country is mentions, and you end up shipping countries, and nothing ever seems the same in life anymore. Pasta.

•Fullmetal Alchemist, both the original and Brotherhood. (Does that mean I've watched four?)
I've only seen three animes, and don't plan on watching more, but the three I've watched, are amazing!

•Hunter x Hunter

• Hetalia- though If you start it, you can't stop, and it kind of takes over your life, and you start laughing, crying, or something whenever a country is mentions, and you end up shipping countries, and nothing ever seems the same in life anymore. Pasta.

•Fullmetal Alchemist, both the original and Brotherhood. (Does that mean I've watched four?)
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif • will - he/xe •
• bookworm and gadfly •
• please send your cactus pics I love them •
[quote name="DracoMalfoyy" date=2017-09-23 03:59:31] I've only seen three animes, and don't plan on watching more, but the three I've watched, are amazing! •Hunter x Hunter • Hetalia- though If you start it, you can't stop, and it kind of takes over your life, and you start laughing, crying, or something whenever a country is mentions, and you end up shipping countries, and nothing ever seems the same in life anymore. Pasta. •Fullmetal Alchemist, both the original and Brotherhood. (Does that mean I've watched four?) [/quote] yeah, four. fricking LOVE your name btw im fellow slytherin ;3
DracoMalfoyy wrote on 2017-09-23:

•Hunter x Hunter

yeah, four. fricking LOVE your name btw im fellow slytherin ;3
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya Oh,ok. And yeah, I'm a Ravenclaw, I just thought the name was appropriate for a dragon game. Oh well- Slytherins are awesome! (And Ravenclaws obviously) Are you watching any animes now, bringing it back to this forum's topic?
@Kano3Shuuya Oh,ok. And yeah, I'm a Ravenclaw, I just thought the name was appropriate for a dragon game. Oh well- Slytherins are awesome! (And Ravenclaws obviously) Are you watching any animes now, bringing it back to this forum's topic?
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif • will - he/xe •
• bookworm and gadfly •
• please send your cactus pics I love them •
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30