Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What animes are you into right now?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30
@Visionrift))

HAIKYUU BUDDY!!!
@Visionrift))

HAIKYUU BUDDY!!!
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
@Chompymawile
YEEEESSS
@Chompymawile
YEEEESSS
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
YEAH I JUST HAVE FALLEN WAY DEEP INTO BINAN KOUKOU CHIKYUU BOUEI-BU LOVE!
AAAAAAA
YEAH I JUST HAVE FALLEN WAY DEEP INTO BINAN KOUKOU CHIKYUU BOUEI-BU LOVE!
AAAAAAA
sIKneXb.gif
I just got back into FMA. I truthfully never forgot about it, but just didn't watch it after first I saw Lust die to Roy Mustang, then after that, Gluttony to Pride... I basically left because of heartbreak, but I'm learning to stay away from those episodes.
I just got back into FMA. I truthfully never forgot about it, but just didn't watch it after first I saw Lust die to Roy Mustang, then after that, Gluttony to Pride... I basically left because of heartbreak, but I'm learning to stay away from those episodes.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Hetalia. :')
I'm kinda bummed that the fandom is dead now
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
[quote name="Enthusiastic" date=2017-07-01 21:59:12] Hetalia. :') I'm kinda bummed that the fandom is dead now [/quote] same,, but really i binge watched season one of BHNA the other day and. im obsessed now. starting season 2 this week.
Enthusiastic wrote on 2017-07-01:
same,,

but really i binge watched season one of BHNA the other day and. im obsessed now.
starting season 2 this week.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
Ohhhh man i should really get around to catching up on bnha and ygo arc v, and starting little witch academia and vrains
yet here i am looking at rewatching naruto shippuden and marathoning black jack 21 again... decisions decisions
Ohhhh man i should really get around to catching up on bnha and ygo arc v, and starting little witch academia and vrains
yet here i am looking at rewatching naruto shippuden and marathoning black jack 21 again... decisions decisions
Σ/anodyne
he/him
trans.pngbi.png
That moment when your den has makaku city actors theme XD
I have seen SOOO MANY
A certain magical index ACCELERATOR IS YASSSS
That moment when your den has makaku city actors theme XD
I have seen SOOO MANY
A certain magical index ACCELERATOR IS YASSSS
Kano3Shuuya.png
Also code geass, hetalia, FMAB,SAO,AOT,Bungou stray dogs, ugh I can't count them all XD
Also code geass, hetalia, FMAB,SAO,AOT,Bungou stray dogs, ugh I can't count them all XD
Kano3Shuuya.png
My favorite anime that I've completed are Free!, Yuri!!! On Ice, and Bungou Stray Dogs. I'm currently watching Kado: The Right Answer (too bad it went completely off the rails, and not in a good way, in episode 10; by now I'm just praying that my poor gaylien child will be okay), The Heroic Legend of Arslan/Arslan Senki, and Natsume's Book of Friends.
My favorite anime that I've completed are Free!, Yuri!!! On Ice, and Bungou Stray Dogs. I'm currently watching Kado: The Right Answer (too bad it went completely off the rails, and not in a good way, in episode 10; by now I'm just praying that my poor gaylien child will be okay), The Heroic Legend of Arslan/Arslan Senki, and Natsume's Book of Friends.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 29 30