Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Festival Guide
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@kiena :c
idk if you can do this but can you list every chest in each festival of every month and the coressponding skins/accents and festive favor shop items for each of them....

every website i find different stuff D:
and they all say fr started at different times :C
help!
@kiena :c
idk if you can do this but can you list every chest in each festival of every month and the coressponding skins/accents and festive favor shop items for each of them....

every website i find different stuff D:
and they all say fr started at different times :C
help!
ZWDgZeU.gifGive someone a waffle
@00Luna - That's exactly what my guide is! The Festive Favor items are all in the second post, divided by year. If you need to know the specific month, you can look and see which month has which festival in the very first post. And each skin/accent chest is labeled in the skin/accent section, saying what is in each chest.

As for when FR opened - it was June 8, 2013. Beta users (or perhaps Kickstarter backers? Not sure which, possibly both) got to start on June 5, 2013, three days before it opened to the public.
@00Luna - That's exactly what my guide is! The Festive Favor items are all in the second post, divided by year. If you need to know the specific month, you can look and see which month has which festival in the very first post. And each skin/accent chest is labeled in the skin/accent section, saying what is in each chest.

As for when FR opened - it was June 8, 2013. Beta users (or perhaps Kickstarter backers? Not sure which, possibly both) got to start on June 5, 2013, three days before it opened to the public.
@lizabet
I need this list to see what I'm missing for later
@lizabet
I need this list to see what I'm missing for later
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
Updated for Brightshine Jubilee! The best places to farm are the Arena, Crystal Pools, Sandswept Delta, and Harpy's Roost.

Enjoy the festival, everyone!!
Updated for Brightshine Jubilee! The best places to farm are the Arena, Crystal Pools, Sandswept Delta, and Harpy's Roost.

Enjoy the festival, everyone!!
@Kiena Popping by to say that any item that has an apostrophe works by putting "'" instead of an apostrophe. [code][item=Starseer's Emblem][/code] [item=Starseer's Emblem] Sorry if you already know this, it's just you said the item codes were broken for some of the items
@Kiena
Popping by to say that any item that has an apostrophe works by putting "'" instead of an apostrophe.
Code:
[item=Starseer's Emblem]

Sorry if you already know this, it's just you said the item codes were broken for some of the items
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@xxWolfii - Thanks! The code used to work, then broke again at some point (possibly when the forums moved to www1?) and I forgot about it and never checked again. I'll go in and fix that up. I appreciate it! :)

Edit: Oh wow, they changed the name of one of the emblems at some point, too, and I didn't even notice. Wouldn't have caught that, either, if you hadn't pointed me towards the code, so thanks again!
@xxWolfii - Thanks! The code used to work, then broke again at some point (possibly when the forums moved to www1?) and I forgot about it and never checked again. I'll go in and fix that up. I appreciate it! :)

Edit: Oh wow, they changed the name of one of the emblems at some point, too, and I didn't even notice. Wouldn't have caught that, either, if you hadn't pointed me towards the code, so thanks again!
@CookieMayhem1308

Pinging myself because I want to keep track of this.
@CookieMayhem1308

Pinging myself because I want to keep track of this.
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@Kiena

Why did 2016 start at June? I came here to see what the goblins from previous month celebrations (of this year) looked like but I've had no luck.
@Kiena

Why did 2016 start at June? I came here to see what the goblins from previous month celebrations (of this year) looked like but I've had no luck.
WISHLIIIIST
@CookieMayhem1308
Because festivals were implemented starting June 2013, so the Brightshine Jubilee marks the beginning of a new festival cycle.
@CookieMayhem1308
Because festivals were implemented starting June 2013, so the Brightshine Jubilee marks the beginning of a new festival cycle.
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
@SleepyDrago
Ohhhhh yeah. That explains it. Well, pretend I didn't exist and I wasn't here! Hue hue. :P
@SleepyDrago
Ohhhhh yeah. That explains it. Well, pretend I didn't exist and I wasn't here! Hue hue. :P
WISHLIIIIST
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29