Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Festival Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Just checking, but the festival will last until saturday like always right? (even though october ends on thursday)
Just checking, but the festival will last until saturday like always right? (even though october ends on thursday)
@Fishcake

Yes, Undel has confirmed it'll run the full week.
@Fishcake

Yes, Undel has confirmed it'll run the full week.
@VeniVeciVetinari & @Fishcake - Reitgerte already answered your questions, but I updated the guide to be more exact - thanks for bringing up those questions! And glad the guide could help. :)

(And thanks for answering, @Reitgerte!)
@VeniVeciVetinari & @Fishcake - Reitgerte already answered your questions, but I updated the guide to be more exact - thanks for bringing up those questions! And glad the guide could help. :)

(And thanks for answering, @Reitgerte!)
Hi, I was wondering if you knew if the All-Seeing Shrooms were being given out yet? I've used up all of my gathering turns without a single one, thanks
Hi, I was wondering if you knew if the All-Seeing Shrooms were being given out yet? I've used up all of my gathering turns without a single one, thanks
ZNhRsiG.png
[quote name="Lynn" date="2013-10-27 12:00:58"]Hi, I was wondering if you knew if the All-Seeing Shrooms were being given out yet? I've used up all of my gathering turns without a single one, thanks[/quote] @Lynn: once the banner for the festival goes up, it starts. You have to be gathering/hunting/etc in Plauge's area, also.
Lynn wrote on 2013-10-27 12:00:58:
@Lynn: once the banner for the festival goes up, it starts. You have to be gathering/hunting/etc in Plauge's area, also.
All the Riot of Rot skin information is updated, including with the location the skins are available.
All the Riot of Rot skin information is updated, including with the location the skins are available.
@Kiena This guide is very helpful (and well organized, too! :) ), thank you.
@Kiena This guide is very helpful (and well organized, too! :) ), thank you.
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png
@Kiena

Moved this beautiful guide to the Guides board. ♥
@Kiena

Moved this beautiful guide to the Guides board. ♥
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Bump for the start of Rockbreaker's Ceremony! Items from Festive Favors are updated, skins will be added when they come out.
Bump for the start of Rockbreaker's Ceremony! Items from Festive Favors are updated, skins will be added when they come out.
Skins are here! Here's what I saw in the Market (as opposed to Coli drops):

~Megalith (Guardian Female)
~Refraction (Mirror Female)
~Geotransfigure (Pearlcatcher Male)
~Stonecarver (Skydancer Female)
Skins are here! Here's what I saw in the Market (as opposed to Coli drops):

~Megalith (Guardian Female)
~Refraction (Mirror Female)
~Geotransfigure (Pearlcatcher Male)
~Stonecarver (Skydancer Female)
DQ9DP8W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29