Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Festival Guide
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
Hey I got no shrooms and some shards, wat do?
Hey I got no shrooms and some shards, wat do?
Vj0BLbc.png
ptf
ptf
tumblr_inline_ot3zdroJ6V1rij2lu_500.png
Are there any 2014 Ice skins? I can't find them.
Are there any 2014 Ice skins? I can't find them.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Updated for the Earth Festival - sorry for the lateness, had family over and forgot it was starting today! Whoops!

Enjoy the festival, everyone!!
Updated for the Earth Festival - sorry for the lateness, had family over and forgot it was starting today! Whoops!

Enjoy the festival, everyone!!
@sonja

THIS is the one I was talking about. It lists everything from the chests to familiars and apparel to which if found in the coli or market place
@sonja

THIS is the one I was talking about. It lists everything from the chests to familiars and apparel to which if found in the coli or market place
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
Update for the Night of the Nocturne!

Remember that chests will DISAPPEAR at the end of the festival, so open them now. Also, the mimic familiars are ONLY available from the chests, not from the monsters themselves. So don't worry about farming a specific area if you need that familiar!

Enjoy the festival everyone! And remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. ;)
Update for the Night of the Nocturne!

Remember that chests will DISAPPEAR at the end of the festival, so open them now. Also, the mimic familiars are ONLY available from the chests, not from the monsters themselves. So don't worry about farming a specific area if you need that familiar!

Enjoy the festival everyone! And remember it's a marathon, not a sprint. ;)
Do we know what coli monsters drop what food/trinkets?
Do we know what coli monsters drop what food/trinkets?
mBlfY5F.pngijWAday.pngok55ZyK.png
@hufflepuffsquee
I went to each venue for the sole purpose of finding out what mimic drops what.

If anyone is trying to figure out where to farm to get those swipp trades, here you go.

Woodland Path = Cuckoo, Leporidae Guise
Scortched Forest = Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar, Hourglass
Sandswept Delta = Bee Orchid, Crystal Ball
Forgotten Cave = Flying Gurnard, Leporidae Guise
Bamboo Falls = Cuckoo, Weathered Grimoire
Waterway = Flying Gurnard, Hourglass
Arena = Chameleon, Mirror
Rainsong Jungle = Living Stones, Nocturne Puppet
Boreal Wood = Lakebottom Flounder, Night Flame
Crystal Pools = Leaf Insect, Multi-lens Magnifier
Harpy's Roost = Chameleon, mirror
Mire = Living Stones, Multi-lens Magnifier
Kelp Bed = Lakebottom Flounder, Night Flame
Golem Workshop = Lakebottom Flounder, Night Flame

Since the higher levels give you a higher chance of getting chests, I recommend farming at the highest level venue for any item that drops in two places.
@hufflepuffsquee
I went to each venue for the sole purpose of finding out what mimic drops what.

If anyone is trying to figure out where to farm to get those swipp trades, here you go.

Woodland Path = Cuckoo, Leporidae Guise
Scortched Forest = Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar, Hourglass
Sandswept Delta = Bee Orchid, Crystal Ball
Forgotten Cave = Flying Gurnard, Leporidae Guise
Bamboo Falls = Cuckoo, Weathered Grimoire
Waterway = Flying Gurnard, Hourglass
Arena = Chameleon, Mirror
Rainsong Jungle = Living Stones, Nocturne Puppet
Boreal Wood = Lakebottom Flounder, Night Flame
Crystal Pools = Leaf Insect, Multi-lens Magnifier
Harpy's Roost = Chameleon, mirror
Mire = Living Stones, Multi-lens Magnifier
Kelp Bed = Lakebottom Flounder, Night Flame
Golem Workshop = Lakebottom Flounder, Night Flame

Since the higher levels give you a higher chance of getting chests, I recommend farming at the highest level venue for any item that drops in two places.
FR_Art_shop_Signature.png
@Kiena

Where exactly do the mimics spawn in the coliseum? I've not found a single one in all the areas that I've tried to go battle in. Two dragons of my group are lower leveled, so the one 25 has to carry hard. I've had to stick to the Tundra. Am I doing this wrong?
@Kiena

Where exactly do the mimics spawn in the coliseum? I've not found a single one in all the areas that I've tried to go battle in. Two dragons of my group are lower leveled, so the one 25 has to carry hard. I've had to stick to the Tundra. Am I doing this wrong?
@KitVal - They're not all chests! They look like different things - dragon marionettes, statues, mirrors, books, and a glowing orb things. The only area that doesn't have them is the Training Grounds. If you can handle the Arena, that has a great rate of mimics - they have a mirror enemy. The Boreal Woods has a book mimic. And level of dragons has no effect on how often mimics show up.

And remember, the festival ends at rollover tonight, so if you get any chests, make sure to open them before then!
@KitVal - They're not all chests! They look like different things - dragon marionettes, statues, mirrors, books, and a glowing orb things. The only area that doesn't have them is the Training Grounds. If you can handle the Arena, that has a great rate of mimics - they have a mirror enemy. The Boreal Woods has a book mimic. And level of dragons has no effect on how often mimics show up.

And remember, the festival ends at rollover tonight, so if you get any chests, make sure to open them before then!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29