Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70
@Sylvandyr
I liked knowing the AI because I always have your page up when I'm leveling a team, and when I was in a venue I didn't know, I could see if they were meditating or not without having to open Culex's guide. (I just don't play enough in venues like the Vents to know these things. I suppose I'll have to learn.) I also just like being able to know for the sake of knowing. I'm of the mindset that the more information available, the better.

There are things I like about this coli beta, but there are things that I don't like as well. Oh well. I guess not everything is perfect. It's not like there is anything I can do about it.
@Sylvandyr
I liked knowing the AI because I always have your page up when I'm leveling a team, and when I was in a venue I didn't know, I could see if they were meditating or not without having to open Culex's guide. (I just don't play enough in venues like the Vents to know these things. I suppose I'll have to learn.) I also just like being able to know for the sake of knowing. I'm of the mindset that the more information available, the better.

There are things I like about this coli beta, but there are things that I don't like as well. Oh well. I guess not everything is perfect. It's not like there is anything I can do about it.
@Sylvandyr
Please ping me when you need the help.
@Sylvandyr
Please ping me when you need the help.
73.pngUUGPOQH.gifnature_1.png
@Meredith44 Same here, I'll miss some things for sure. I hope the change means that new good things are on the horizon, but I really did love being able to see all the data.

@Temreki Will do, thanks so much!
@Meredith44 Same here, I'll miss some things for sure. I hope the change means that new good things are on the horizon, but I really did love being able to see all the data.

@Temreki Will do, thanks so much!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Hi all, the Waterway's been revamped. I've got some things to take care of tomorrow, so the full update might be a little late. I can try to get stuff up on Sunday.

Just to clarify, the old way of getting stats is still available for these new familiars :) It'll get harder once 2.0 gets made live, but it's still pretty easy for now.

Thanks everyone!
Hi all, the Waterway's been revamped. I've got some things to take care of tomorrow, so the full update might be a little late. I can try to get stuff up on Sunday.

Just to clarify, the old way of getting stats is still available for these new familiars :) It'll get harder once 2.0 gets made live, but it's still pretty easy for now.

Thanks everyone!
@Maki @Melodious @Murn @blackcatsrule @Serpenthyne @Addmon @Kaynara @Foxofwonders @InkdemonCuddles @honeydewy @Meredith44 @UnbridledPassion @Temreki @Valmue @Lunila @Niada @purplejabberwock @Droiline @Puellafortis

Hi everyone, new Waterway monsters are in :)

@Maki @Melodious @Murn @blackcatsrule @Serpenthyne @Addmon @Kaynara @Foxofwonders @InkdemonCuddles @honeydewy @Meredith44 @UnbridledPassion @Temreki @Valmue @Lunila @Niada @purplejabberwock @Droiline @Puellafortis

Hi everyone, new Waterway monsters are in :)

Hi all, I'm so sorry. I promised you that I would make some good instructions and submission process for collecting data for Coli 2.0, but things have come up and I will be leaving FR. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Please feel free to continue to use my Coliseum tools, but I will no longer be updating them. Please do not re-use the code for my tools, but anyone is free to create a similar tool of their own.

Please PM me before Sunday March 18 if you need alternate contact info to reach me off-site; I will not be checking FR regularly.

Thanks for all your help. You have been wonderful.

Hi all, I'm so sorry. I promised you that I would make some good instructions and submission process for collecting data for Coli 2.0, but things have come up and I will be leaving FR. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Please feel free to continue to use my Coliseum tools, but I will no longer be updating them. Please do not re-use the code for my tools, but anyone is free to create a similar tool of their own.

Please PM me before Sunday March 18 if you need alternate contact info to reach me off-site; I will not be checking FR regularly.

Thanks for all your help. You have been wonderful.
@Sylvandyr

Thank you for all of your work! And good luck with real life!
@Sylvandyr

Thank you for all of your work! And good luck with real life!
I80GO9S.png
Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you!
Sorry to hear that. Good luck to you!
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
:'(

I'm sorry to see you go.
I hope the things that have come up will settle in a good way for you.
:'(

I'm sorry to see you go.
I hope the things that have come up will settle in a good way for you.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
I know we haven't talked very much, but I will miss seeing you around the forums.

Good luck in your endeavors outside of FR, and thank you for the various coli tools/guides throughout the years.
I know we haven't talked very much, but I will miss seeing you around the forums.

Good luck in your endeavors outside of FR, and thank you for the various coli tools/guides throughout the years.
Art by Drytil
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 69 70