Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coli skills + enemy stats
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69 70
[quote name="Sylvandyr" date=2018-02-05 08:30:28] In short, Coli 2.0 will take much longer to update my tool for, and we can't get some of the stats that we used to, but there will be enough to at least calculate the enemy KO thresholds.[/quote] Ah, that's a bummer. I guess "how much to KO" is all most users need, though. I didn't know they were changing any stats beyond AGI - or at least, I wasn't aware that stat changes will come immediately with the release of the new Coli. (I assumed everything would stay the same until they gave a pass on AGI along with other stats - unless you meant we wait until then.) Either way I'll be happy to help collect data! I use your tool pretty religiously for making builds, so I'm happy to know it'll still be around.
Sylvandyr wrote on 2018-02-05:
In short, Coli 2.0 will take much longer to update my tool for, and we can't get some of the stats that we used to, but there will be enough to at least calculate the enemy KO thresholds.

Ah, that's a bummer. I guess "how much to KO" is all most users need, though. I didn't know they were changing any stats beyond AGI - or at least, I wasn't aware that stat changes will come immediately with the release of the new Coli. (I assumed everything would stay the same until they gave a pass on AGI along with other stats - unless you meant we wait until then.)

Either way I'll be happy to help collect data! I use your tool pretty religiously for making builds, so I'm happy to know it'll still be around.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Sylvandyr
All right, I'd happily help with that. ^^
@Sylvandyr
All right, I'd happily help with that. ^^
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders Wonderful, thank you :)

@Serpenthyne They have mentioned that they want to revisit stats such as AGI, DEF, MND, etc in the future. It will not be happening immediately with the release of the new Coli. However, if they release new monsters, change monster stats, or add new venues (and therefore new monsters), it will no longer be easy to get the stats of those monsters. That's where I'll need help!

Thanks for offering to collect data when the time comes, I appreciate the help :)
@Foxofwonders Wonderful, thank you :)

@Serpenthyne They have mentioned that they want to revisit stats such as AGI, DEF, MND, etc in the future. It will not be happening immediately with the release of the new Coli. However, if they release new monsters, change monster stats, or add new venues (and therefore new monsters), it will no longer be easy to get the stats of those monsters. That's where I'll need help!

Thanks for offering to collect data when the time comes, I appreciate the help :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
I don't have as much time for FR as I used to, but I'll help if I'm able. Just ping me again with instructions when you want me to start collecting data.
@Sylvandyr
I don't have as much time for FR as I used to, but I'll help if I'm able. Just ping me again with instructions when you want me to start collecting data.
Art by Drytil
So at least stat-wise, everything will stay the same for now. Good to know. Guess we'll have to see what the changes are when they hit.

Part of me does wonder if the level cap for dragons will finally increase. I remember Undel saying way back when, when the Kelp Beds was released, that it would require re-writing the entire Coli...
So at least stat-wise, everything will stay the same for now. Good to know. Guess we'll have to see what the changes are when they hit.

Part of me does wonder if the level cap for dragons will finally increase. I remember Undel saying way back when, when the Kelp Beds was released, that it would require re-writing the entire Coli...
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Addmon Thanks so much, will do!

@Serpenthyne Yup, some stats will stay the same for now, but we can be sure that new monsters will come along, especially if level cap is increased! New lower-level venues will shake up stats a lot too.
@Addmon Thanks so much, will do!

@Serpenthyne Yup, some stats will stay the same for now, but we can be sure that new monsters will come along, especially if level cap is increased! New lower-level venues will shake up stats a lot too.
@Sylvandyr
I'm totally willing to help out gathering data for the new coli. Just let me know when you need info and what exactly you will need me to do when the time comes. (I'm debating leveling up more dragons to 25, so if dragons of other levels will help I can possibly do that too when the time comes.)
@Sylvandyr
I'm totally willing to help out gathering data for the new coli. Just let me know when you need info and what exactly you will need me to do when the time comes. (I'm debating leveling up more dragons to 25, so if dragons of other levels will help I can possibly do that too when the time comes.)
@Meredith44 Perfect, thank you :) Since we will no longer see the stats directly, using dragons of other levels can help to roughly gauge QCK levels of enemies, which will be important and difficult to pinpoint. I’ll try to put together a good data entry system too in advance. Thanks :)
@Meredith44 Perfect, thank you :) Since we will no longer see the stats directly, using dragons of other levels can help to roughly gauge QCK levels of enemies, which will be important and difficult to pinpoint. I’ll try to put together a good data entry system too in advance. Thanks :)
@Sylvandyr
I'm going to be so sad when when don't get the comprehensive stats so easily. I've been spoiled and I'm totally used to being able to access them.
@Sylvandyr
I'm going to be so sad when when don't get the comprehensive stats so easily. I've been spoiled and I'm totally used to being able to access them.
@Meredith44 Me too. I’ll miss knowing the exact QCK (because their turn order algorithm isn’t exact at the moment) and the Level was nice to know for experience calculations, though as they add new low level venues it’ll be nice when 1 venue has 1 level.

The other things I thought were neat to know was the enemy AI. Some moves in a skillset are so rarely used that you will never know otherwise. This is going to break a large portion of my calculator tool. :(
@Meredith44 Me too. I’ll miss knowing the exact QCK (because their turn order algorithm isn’t exact at the moment) and the Level was nice to know for experience calculations, though as they add new low level venues it’ll be nice when 1 venue has 1 level.

The other things I thought were neat to know was the enemy AI. Some moves in a skillset are so rarely used that you will never know otherwise. This is going to break a large portion of my calculator tool. :(
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69 70