Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Project/Guide] Familiar Frequency Chart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I thought there were six skins, though?

Oh, wow. So it must just be an incredibly low percentage.

Hmm, that's a worthwhile pursuit. Interesting.
I thought there were six skins, though?

Oh, wow. So it must just be an incredibly low percentage.

Hmm, that's a worthwhile pursuit. Interesting.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I've been wondering that about Crimson Emps too. Like, wondering if the few I've seen on the Auction House were got through Pinkerton or chests or something... because my data continues to look very, very slim on ever getting a Crimson drop.

(I have more compiled, just haven't posted it yet).

I'm really close to tossing up my hands and just buying it and assuming it doesn't drop. Perhaps it's time for a bug report?
I've been wondering that about Crimson Emps too. Like, wondering if the few I've seen on the Auction House were got through Pinkerton or chests or something... because my data continues to look very, very slim on ever getting a Crimson drop.

(I have more compiled, just haven't posted it yet).

I'm really close to tossing up my hands and just buying it and assuming it doesn't drop. Perhaps it's time for a bug report?
ypBEEZJ.png
I'd like to confirm that Crimson Emperor does indeed drop, as I got two some time ago. However, I can't recall if I got them on the training fields or in the woods, where they also rarely show up.

Unfortunately, I can't give any numbers, though.
I'd like to confirm that Crimson Emperor does indeed drop, as I got two some time ago. However, I can't recall if I got them on the training fields or in the woods, where they also rarely show up.

Unfortunately, I can't give any numbers, though.
@ExtraSolar Just having someone confirm they -do- drop is honestly a reassurance, even if you don't have numbers. I'd be hating myself for all this grinding to get nothing.

I do think however it might be time to move up to the next area, farm for familiars there, and see if I have better luck with Crims there than in Training Grounds.

@Laluzi

Data dump for Training Grounds:

Amaranth Moth 141 (2)
Leafy Moth 98 (3)
Luna Mith 112 (2)
Death's Head Stag 168 (1)
Crimson Emperor 104 (0)
Ruby Webwing 114 (1)
Emerald Webwing 88 (0)
@ExtraSolar Just having someone confirm they -do- drop is honestly a reassurance, even if you don't have numbers. I'd be hating myself for all this grinding to get nothing.

I do think however it might be time to move up to the next area, farm for familiars there, and see if I have better luck with Crims there than in Training Grounds.

@Laluzi

Data dump for Training Grounds:

Amaranth Moth 141 (2)
Leafy Moth 98 (3)
Luna Mith 112 (2)
Death's Head Stag 168 (1)
Crimson Emperor 104 (0)
Ruby Webwing 114 (1)
Emerald Webwing 88 (0)
ypBEEZJ.png
@Laluzi
Sandswept Delta
Fought; Familiars found

Fuiran 142; 0
Nightsky Fuiran 150; 0
Peacock Scorpion 163; 0
Opheodrys Naga 195; 0
Carmine Naga 148; 0
Shattered Serpent 164; 0
Shadow Serpent 144; 0
Scaleback 100; 0
Iridescent Scaleback 137; 0
Storm Seeker 146; 1

Crowned Bonepriest 184; 0

Also 3 of the skins are in the marketplace and 3 are in Coli -pokes news post-
@Laluzi
Sandswept Delta
Fought; Familiars found

Fuiran 142; 0
Nightsky Fuiran 150; 0
Peacock Scorpion 163; 0
Opheodrys Naga 195; 0
Carmine Naga 148; 0
Shattered Serpent 164; 0
Shadow Serpent 144; 0
Scaleback 100; 0
Iridescent Scaleback 137; 0
Storm Seeker 146; 1

Crowned Bonepriest 184; 0

Also 3 of the skins are in the marketplace and 3 are in Coli -pokes news post-
Kita_Small_By_Policide_DA.png
Ah, thanks, you two. :D And eep, you didn't have a lot of luck there, Kita. But I'm really grateful for the work you've done.
Ah, thanks, you two. :D And eep, you didn't have a lot of luck there, Kita. But I'm really grateful for the work you've done.
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi Here are my stats from the Training Grounds. I'm sick of looking for a Crimson Emperor and am moving on, so I'm just going to throw these at you now and start working on the next level.

Speaking of Crimson Emperors--I know someone else said they've gotten drops, but either this is the lowest drop rate ever or something's borked in the Training Grounds, because wow.

(Also, wretched luck for me--at least half of these stats were gained during the festival, and in all that time, I got one chest drop. Had to buy the rest.)

Amaranth Moth - 257 (1)
Leafy Moth - 190 (3)
Luna Mith - 239 (3)
Death's-Head Stag - 282 (4)
Crimson Emperor - 205 (0)
Ruby Webwing - 237 (4)
Emerald Webwing - 211 (5)
@Laluzi Here are my stats from the Training Grounds. I'm sick of looking for a Crimson Emperor and am moving on, so I'm just going to throw these at you now and start working on the next level.

Speaking of Crimson Emperors--I know someone else said they've gotten drops, but either this is the lowest drop rate ever or something's borked in the Training Grounds, because wow.

(Also, wretched luck for me--at least half of these stats were gained during the festival, and in all that time, I got one chest drop. Had to buy the rest.)

Amaranth Moth - 257 (1)
Leafy Moth - 190 (3)
Luna Mith - 239 (3)
Death's-Head Stag - 282 (4)
Crimson Emperor - 205 (0)
Ruby Webwing - 237 (4)
Emerald Webwing - 211 (5)
6pMAXtp.jpg
@Legete Thanks for the data! It's excellent. :D And ouch on the chests. I managed to get... five or six. D:

And yeah, I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the Crimson Emperors. Maybe an extra zero or two where it shouldn't be. xD
@Legete Thanks for the data! It's excellent. :D And ouch on the chests. I managed to get... five or six. D:

And yeah, I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the Crimson Emperors. Maybe an extra zero or two where it shouldn't be. xD
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi I hope we don't find that certain repeating monsters can't be collected from certain areas. I almost want someone to ask an admin about the Crimson Emperors, because, unless it's intentional, it's really starting to look like their drop rates are messed up.
@Laluzi I hope we don't find that certain repeating monsters can't be collected from certain areas. I almost want someone to ask an admin about the Crimson Emperors, because, unless it's intentional, it's really starting to look like their drop rates are messed up.
6pMAXtp.jpg
I've received a Crimson Emperor and immediately sold it to the automatic thing. :>
I got that one I sold from the training fields.
I've received a Crimson Emperor and immediately sold it to the automatic thing. :>
I got that one I sold from the training fields.
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14