Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Project/Guide] Familiar Frequency Chart
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@DamianTheDragon

Yep, it is. That's why there's not a lot of drop guides other than the great big list of what drops in each venue and why they're rarely up to date.
@DamianTheDragon

Yep, it is. That's why there's not a lot of drop guides other than the great big list of what drops in each venue and why they're rarely up to date.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
this thread could be updated so much
this thread could be updated so much
Blooming Grove numbers: Only zeroes honestly. I think the Coli knew I was trying to get a bunch of familiars.

Sunbeam Dryad: 0/18
Petalmane Floron: 0/27
Traveling Garden: 0/17
Five-Toed Pilco: 0/26
Myosotis Fox: 0/39
Alstromeria Fox: 0/25
Venomtooth Pilco: 0/23
Ruffletail Tadhop: 0/15
Flora Cerdae: 0/22
Maned Cerdae: 0/25
White Rot Deer: 0/21
Aspen Gall Dryad: 0/11
Barkskin Watcher: 0/7
Buttercup Strangler: 0/34
Frostbite Dryad: 0/15
Fungi Sage: 0/35
Flowering Pohip: 0/5
Grove Piper: 0/17
Lilium Floron: 0/28
Moonlight Fungi: 0/30
Mossy Pohip: 0/6
Palefoot Tadhop: 0/19
Rosaline Strangler: 0/21
Spotted Faun: 0/21 (did receive a Python gene scroll from here though)
Terra Tortoise: 0/30
Wood Ear Deer: 0/11

Had much better luck in Redrock Cove. Received a Sandshore Snipper before I started counting... Like two Sandshore Snippers in.

Dainty Wavehopper: 0/15
Daydream Puffer: 1/22
Deeprealm Hunter: 0/3
Highfin Sea Serpent: 1/25
Leopard Coralclimber: 0/18
Maren Defender: 0/24
Maren Spearmaiden: 0/16
Mottled Seaserpent: 1/22
Murkbottom Gull: 0/28
Noxious Coralclimber: 0/24
Oceansurf Magus: 0/24
Riptide Clipper: 0/13
Sandshore Clipper: 0/16
Spiney Whale: 0/3
Tradewinds Gull: 0/32
Vivid Wavehopper: 0/8
Waveswell Sorcerer: 0/22
Blooming Grove numbers: Only zeroes honestly. I think the Coli knew I was trying to get a bunch of familiars.

Sunbeam Dryad: 0/18
Petalmane Floron: 0/27
Traveling Garden: 0/17
Five-Toed Pilco: 0/26
Myosotis Fox: 0/39
Alstromeria Fox: 0/25
Venomtooth Pilco: 0/23
Ruffletail Tadhop: 0/15
Flora Cerdae: 0/22
Maned Cerdae: 0/25
White Rot Deer: 0/21
Aspen Gall Dryad: 0/11
Barkskin Watcher: 0/7
Buttercup Strangler: 0/34
Frostbite Dryad: 0/15
Fungi Sage: 0/35
Flowering Pohip: 0/5
Grove Piper: 0/17
Lilium Floron: 0/28
Moonlight Fungi: 0/30
Mossy Pohip: 0/6
Palefoot Tadhop: 0/19
Rosaline Strangler: 0/21
Spotted Faun: 0/21 (did receive a Python gene scroll from here though)
Terra Tortoise: 0/30
Wood Ear Deer: 0/11

Had much better luck in Redrock Cove. Received a Sandshore Snipper before I started counting... Like two Sandshore Snippers in.

Dainty Wavehopper: 0/15
Daydream Puffer: 1/22
Deeprealm Hunter: 0/3
Highfin Sea Serpent: 1/25
Leopard Coralclimber: 0/18
Maren Defender: 0/24
Maren Spearmaiden: 0/16
Mottled Seaserpent: 1/22
Murkbottom Gull: 0/28
Noxious Coralclimber: 0/24
Oceansurf Magus: 0/24
Riptide Clipper: 0/13
Sandshore Clipper: 0/16
Spiney Whale: 0/3
Tradewinds Gull: 0/32
Vivid Wavehopper: 0/8
Waveswell Sorcerer: 0/22
BoYx07t.gif5C5FJH0.gif
edit. well, dang. im pretty sure the original list is kinda dead

someone ping me if they redo this
edit. well, dang. im pretty sure the original list is kinda dead

someone ping me if they redo this
jUpNOOr.png
I've found that the Ruby Webwings, Webwing Alphas, Bumbles, Coral Carpenters, all the Pocketmice (mouses? lol) the Leafy moths, Luna Miths, Deaths-Head Stags and Ciomson Emperors are the hardest to get (I spend a lot of time in the Training Grounds to train my low-level dragons and get resources with my higher level ones). The other Webwings in general were a bit tricky, it took me a long time to get a Sweetpuff or Ragepuff, but I got two Ragepuffs within a couple of battles of each other. The Primrose Mith was very difficult as well. I have gotten two Dark Sparrowmice, one very early on when I started, and one earlier today. I haven't been able to get the other Sparrowmouse. It took a while to get a Brown-Spotted Mith.
I've found that the Ruby Webwings, Webwing Alphas, Bumbles, Coral Carpenters, all the Pocketmice (mouses? lol) the Leafy moths, Luna Miths, Deaths-Head Stags and Ciomson Emperors are the hardest to get (I spend a lot of time in the Training Grounds to train my low-level dragons and get resources with my higher level ones). The other Webwings in general were a bit tricky, it took me a long time to get a Sweetpuff or Ragepuff, but I got two Ragepuffs within a couple of battles of each other. The Primrose Mith was very difficult as well. I have gotten two Dark Sparrowmice, one very early on when I started, and one earlier today. I haven't been able to get the other Sparrowmouse. It took a while to get a Brown-Spotted Mith.
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Mind, I've kind of been grinding for them (I love rat monsters), but so far, I've fought 30 Rat Kings and 46 Ghostly Rat Lords - I've gotten no Rat King familiar drops and two Rat Lords.

With regards to counting how many encounters I've gotten, meanwhile, I just count the loot I've gotten from monsters and note not every time I run into a monster, but every time one doesn't drop the loot I'm using to count so that I can add that to the total!
Mind, I've kind of been grinding for them (I love rat monsters), but so far, I've fought 30 Rat Kings and 46 Ghostly Rat Lords - I've gotten no Rat King familiar drops and two Rat Lords.

With regards to counting how many encounters I've gotten, meanwhile, I just count the loot I've gotten from monsters and note not every time I run into a monster, but every time one doesn't drop the loot I'm using to count so that I can add that to the total!
I should probably formally announce that I'm no longer maintaining this list. Maintaining the numbers manually was a chore (this would be much better in spreadsheet format, where it could autocalc percentages.) There's too much new data that needs to be gathered, the forum gets messy when you ask it to load too many images in one post, plus there's at least one case where there's bad data tainting the sample size thanks to rates being altered over the years and monsters being moved to different venues than they originally existed in (When I started this guide, Crimson Emperors had an absurdly low drop rate; now they drop as commonly as anything else in the Training Fields.)

Anyone is free to copy the existing data and start their own project, though I would again advise you to drop the Crimson Emperors from the roster.
I should probably formally announce that I'm no longer maintaining this list. Maintaining the numbers manually was a chore (this would be much better in spreadsheet format, where it could autocalc percentages.) There's too much new data that needs to be gathered, the forum gets messy when you ask it to load too many images in one post, plus there's at least one case where there's bad data tainting the sample size thanks to rates being altered over the years and monsters being moved to different venues than they originally existed in (When I started this guide, Crimson Emperors had an absurdly low drop rate; now they drop as commonly as anything else in the Training Fields.)

Anyone is free to copy the existing data and start their own project, though I would again advise you to drop the Crimson Emperors from the roster.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
oh this is ollldd
oh this is ollldd
7NebxtL.jpg
what about the smoldering sconce?
what about the smoldering sconce?
Hatchery (Dragon Shop)
AO77JKB.gif
@RosyWindFox The Smoldering Sconce is a NOTN enemy and is not dropped by its corresponding monster in the coliseum; instead, it's received by opening Strange Chests.

With the addition of the game database, any remaining relevance this thread had is pretty much gone. It was a neat endeavor at the time, but now you can get general rarities from looking up a monster in the coliseum.
@RosyWindFox The Smoldering Sconce is a NOTN enemy and is not dropped by its corresponding monster in the coliseum; instead, it's received by opening Strange Chests.

With the addition of the game database, any remaining relevance this thread had is pretty much gone. It was a neat endeavor at the time, but now you can get general rarities from looking up a monster in the coliseum.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14