Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Which Familiars Should I Sell?
1 2 3
After a few IRL hiccups, links to all AH listings for Coliseum and Gathering familiars have been added to the guide! As for the spreadsheet, links to all familiar listings, as well as listings for Swipp materials for familiar swaps, have been added.

Other than regular price updates and perhaps some graphics, I think this is as complete as I can get it! I've debated on adding the Joxar-exclusive section to the thread itself, but due to the tiny amount of listings for each, the rapidly-changing prices, and the brief window in which they can be obtained, I think I'll relegate them to being spreadsheet-only.

Of course, I can't say that this will be the last major update; new familiars, new hibernal den tasks, and the possible future revamping of the Coliseum could all result in big changes to the market (and, subsequently, the guide). As of now, I'm happy with where this is at.

Thank you all for your support and comments!
After a few IRL hiccups, links to all AH listings for Coliseum and Gathering familiars have been added to the guide! As for the spreadsheet, links to all familiar listings, as well as listings for Swipp materials for familiar swaps, have been added.

Other than regular price updates and perhaps some graphics, I think this is as complete as I can get it! I've debated on adding the Joxar-exclusive section to the thread itself, but due to the tiny amount of listings for each, the rapidly-changing prices, and the brief window in which they can be obtained, I think I'll relegate them to being spreadsheet-only.

Of course, I can't say that this will be the last major update; new familiars, new hibernal den tasks, and the possible future revamping of the Coliseum could all result in big changes to the market (and, subsequently, the guide). As of now, I'm happy with where this is at.

Thank you all for your support and comments!
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
TYSM!! I never thought someone would actually make this as a guide. SO HELPFUL. Now I can finally start taking off some familiars off my hoard. X)
TYSM!! I never thought someone would actually make this as a guide. SO HELPFUL. Now I can finally start taking off some familiars off my hoard. X)
_HhqzDTE.png___

Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
@Varley Thank you for this! It's super helpful! Will we be seeing an update with new familiars soon?
@Varley Thank you for this! It's super helpful! Will we be seeing an update with new familiars soon?
Seconded, I’d love an update to this
Seconded, I’d love an update to this
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
1 2 3