Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Alchemy for Profit
1 2 3
This is a fascinating resource. Thank you so much for taking the time to make it and then share. I would thumbs up this post if FR had that in the forums.
This is a fascinating resource. Thank you so much for taking the time to make it and then share. I would thumbs up this post if FR had that in the forums.
@AWB
Thanks for sharing that! I do like that method of price input, too

@mericorn
Aww, thank you! :3
@AWB
Thanks for sharing that! I do like that method of price input, too

@mericorn
Aww, thank you! :3
TFmPIfy.png
Ooh, this is really interesting! I've been wanting a guide along these lines for a while now, and maybe there's even one out there, but I've never had the time to do much digging. This looks extremely helpful, thanks so much! <3
Ooh, this is really interesting! I've been wanting a guide along these lines for a while now, and maybe there's even one out there, but I've never had the time to do much digging. This looks extremely helpful, thanks so much! <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Thank you for making this! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you for making this!
DWdSW9T.png
• Cas
• He/Him
• FR+10
• Adoptables
• Accents
16441.png1013.png21373.png7888.png
Ooh this is absolutely brilliant, thank you!

Edited to add: if and when you update this to add more things, could you please ping me?
Ooh this is absolutely brilliant, thank you!

Edited to add: if and when you update this to add more things, could you please ping me?
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
@ElementMaster
Thanks! :D And sure, I can start a pinglist. Do you mean when I add new recipes that get released, or do you mean if I add new features to the spreadsheet?
@ElementMaster
Thanks! :D And sure, I can start a pinglist. Do you mean when I add new recipes that get released, or do you mean if I add new features to the spreadsheet?
TFmPIfy.png
@velifer I meant recipes but both is good too!
@velifer I meant recipes but both is good too!
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Oohhgh!! Thank you for making this, how helpful! Folks like you make the guides forum worth going in [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Oohhgh!! Thank you for making this, how helpful! Folks like you make the guides forum worth going in
Illustration24.png
I cannot believe this doesn't have more attention, it is SO useful!! Thank you for making this and for mostly keeping up with it! Would you please add me to the pinglist for future updates?
I cannot believe this doesn't have more attention, it is SO useful!! Thank you for making this and for mostly keeping up with it! Would you please add me to the pinglist for future updates?
WXoiQXQ.png z8s5c34.png
q9EEy5M.png
O6cEDNG.png
zxkjVgL.png
wind.gif
@Ceenbee
Thank you!
Yeah, I can add you on, but I should probably confess at this point that I've not been keeping prices updated well at all, so I'd take its results with a grain of salt. Prices on a lot of items have probably shifted since I did a lot of my price checking
@Ceenbee
Thank you!
Yeah, I can add you on, but I should probably confess at this point that I've not been keeping prices updated well at all, so I'd take its results with a grain of salt. Prices on a lot of items have probably shifted since I did a lot of my price checking
TFmPIfy.png
1 2 3