Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Wavecrest] Sheets Familiar Tracker
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Thank youuuu!!
Thank youuuu!!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@ElvenArtist Thanks! Don't forget the two new Fiona familiars, too :D
@ElvenArtist Thanks! Don't forget the two new Fiona familiars, too :D
@ElvenArtist While updating my spreadsheet I noticed that on my stats page it says I have 39 out of 55 gathering familiars, even though I'm only missing one. On the gathering page everything seems to be working correctly, but even marking the last familiar I need as acquired doesn't change my stats page. It still says 39 of 55. I tried deleting my gathering page and copying over the blank one, but that made my stats page say 39 out of 12, so I reverted to the old, still incorrect but slightly less so, version. Any idea how to fix this?
@ElvenArtist While updating my spreadsheet I noticed that on my stats page it says I have 39 out of 55 gathering familiars, even though I'm only missing one. On the gathering page everything seems to be working correctly, but even marking the last familiar I need as acquired doesn't change my stats page. It still says 39 of 55. I tried deleting my gathering page and copying over the blank one, but that made my stats page say 39 out of 12, so I reverted to the old, still incorrect but slightly less so, version. Any idea how to fix this?
I can't thank you enough for your hard work keeping this sheet updated, my life truly depends upon it <3333333
I can't thank you enough for your hard work keeping this sheet updated, my life truly depends upon it <3333333
adBKOQm.png
[quote name="LarkspurDragon" date="2023-09-08 21:19:12" ] /ElvenArtist Thanks! Don't forget the two new Fiona familiars, too :D [/quote] Arrgh these Fiona familiars!! Will be added shortly, but I'll probably make a separate post tomorrow for them. @ShriektheMighty I think the blanks' stat page might be out of date, and had some incorrect numbers in that formula, actually! If so, that's my bad. The range of counted entries needed to be extended. Try changing the formula in cell C13 as follows: Original formula (the one you likely have): [code=Original formula]=COUNTIF('Gathering Guide'!B4:BE54;"X")[/code] [b]Updated[/b] formula (changed BE54 to BE1000): [code=NEW formula]=COUNTIF('Gathering Guide'!B4:BE1000;"X")[/code] This should give us some wiggle room. If BE1000 doesn't work, try replacing it with BE82 instead (82 is the row # that contains the check bar of the current bottommost entries). ETA: I've also updated the blanks so the tab is safe to copy over as well, if you prefer that method Let me know if this helps!
LarkspurDragon wrote on 2023-09-08 21:19:12:
/ElvenArtist Thanks! Don't forget the two new Fiona familiars, too :D
Arrgh these Fiona familiars!! Will be added shortly, but I'll probably make a separate post tomorrow for them.

@ShriektheMighty

I think the blanks' stat page might be out of date, and had some incorrect numbers in that formula, actually! If so, that's my bad. The range of counted entries needed to be extended. Try changing the formula in cell C13 as follows:

Original formula (the one you likely have):
Code:
=COUNTIF('Gathering Guide'!B4:BE54;"X")
Updated formula (changed BE54 to BE1000):
Code:
=COUNTIF('Gathering Guide'!B4:BE1000;"X")
This should give us some wiggle room. If BE1000 doesn't work, try replacing it with BE82 instead (82 is the row # that contains the check bar of the current bottommost entries).

ETA: I've also updated the blanks so the tab is safe to copy over as well, if you prefer that method

Let me know if this helps!
3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist That worked, thank you very much!
@ElvenArtist That worked, thank you very much!
@ElvenArtist - Hello! Thank you for all your hard work :D

Just wanted to let you know for the update for the Assassin bug Fiona's familiar section, the prize for max bonding with the two new familiars is listed as 'Shorne Cerdae', pic and so looks correct, it's just the text. Easy fix on anyone's end, just wanting to point it out for new people.
@ElvenArtist - Hello! Thank you for all your hard work :D

Just wanted to let you know for the update for the Assassin bug Fiona's familiar section, the prize for max bonding with the two new familiars is listed as 'Shorne Cerdae', pic and so looks correct, it's just the text. Easy fix on anyone's end, just wanting to point it out for new people.
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
This tracker keeps me sane, thank you so much for doing this. One question, was the Mesacliff Noble ever added to the feats tab or the regular one?
This tracker keeps me sane, thank you so much for doing this. One question, was the Mesacliff Noble ever added to the feats tab or the regular one?
ZwMTIV6.png
For anyone checking back for the new Baldwin update, I'm currently working on it! The Fiona familiars are up and ready to add, just waiting until I'm done with Baldwin to announce [emoji=skydancer winking size=1] @Stormster Whoops, totally slipped up on that! Lots of familiar additions these past couple weeks so I must've forgotten to change that when updating [emoji=skydancer scared size=1] It's been fixed! Thanks! @violetplume I believe that one was added just before the switch to the new sheet and should have been included with the release of the Feats tab. From what I can see, it's on the current blanks and the old update tab (blue), but not on the current update tab (orange). This familiar had a name change in January, so if you updated right on release in 2020 or anytime before January 2023 you may have it still listed as Mesacliff [i]Royal[/i]. If you have trouble finding it let me know and I'll re-add it to the update sheet! Realized I goofed and forgot to change it to Noble on the feats tab, so that's been corrected; should be correctly named Noble on the regular tab.
For anyone checking back for the new Baldwin update, I'm currently working on it! The Fiona familiars are up and ready to add, just waiting until I'm done with Baldwin to announce

@Stormster

Whoops, totally slipped up on that! Lots of familiar additions these past couple weeks so I must've forgotten to change that when updating It's been fixed! Thanks!

@violetplume

I believe that one was added just before the switch to the new sheet and should have been included with the release of the Feats tab. From what I can see, it's on the current blanks and the old update tab (blue), but not on the current update tab (orange). This familiar had a name change in January, so if you updated right on release in 2020 or anytime before January 2023 you may have it still listed as Mesacliff Royal. If you have trouble finding it let me know and I'll re-add it to the update sheet!

Realized I goofed and forgot to change it to Noble on the feats tab, so that's been corrected; should be correctly named Noble on the regular tab.
3 hours ahead of FR time
[center][emoji=gear size=1] [b]Catch-Up Update (Fiona, Baldwin, Corrections)[/b] [emoji=gear size=1] [/center] [rule] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_1-9XnlJzDZy4vzt3dz2fKX6Mo8UOwYHVDBrzDOcSpc/edit?usp=sharing]Update Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Kk5VFmMcGamiV5uLbM8P1_9fPLb8BXnc83SSXuQmpec/edit?usp=sharing]Blank Sheet[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXoXk0HygLtGACZe9R1dv_lZ4BDOnURpr3eOR5mCs7uwInSg/viewform?usp=sf_link]Join Pinglist[/url] | [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedO2ro15SmxgIbNcypv4qCIgSGWAecfuiLSC3veM-bRC-WlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]Pinglist Removal[/url][/center] [rule] Waited a bit just in case there was another sneaky familiar addition. If one happens this week, I'll just add it to this or the Starfall post. [b]What I've added:[/b] [LIST] [*][u]Archer Bug[/u] [i](Regular Familiars, Fiona Feats)[/i] [*][u]Moonrock Collector[/u][i] (Regular Familiars, Fiona Feats)[/i] [*][u]Tendriltrail Jellyfish[/u] [i](Regular Familiars)[/i] [*][u]Juvenile Crocoturtle[/u] [i](Regular Familiars, Baldwin tab)[/i] [*][u]Ridged Crocoturtle[/u] [i](Regular Familiars, Baldwin tab)[/i] [/LIST] [b]What I've corrected:[/b] [LIST] [*][u]Fiona Feats:[/u] Corrected the tier 3 entries for Archer Bug and Moonrock Collector, which incorrectly labeled them both as Shorn Cerdae. [*][u]Fiona Feats:[/u] Corrected the tier 3 entry for Mesacliff Noble, which was still labeled as the old name Mesacliff Royal [*][u]Statistics Tab:[/u] Adjusted the range for the Gathering stat cell C13. The new formula is as follows: [code=NEW formula]=COUNTIF('Gathering Guide'!B4:BE1000;"X")[/code] [/LIST] [u][b]Updating the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew tab[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*]Copy the entries from the update sheet and paste them into the next blank spots on your Baldwins Brew tab. [*]Format to match the others; either copy an older entry and select "paste > format only" on the new entries, or manually format using the alignment tool and conditional formatting. [*]Copy the status box (should say "Finished" or "Unfinished") from an older entry and paste it onto its respective spot on the new entries. [*]Check to see if the function works by toggling the ownership status on your sheet. It should say "Finished" when you select "Acquired", and "Unfinished" when "Undiscovered" or "Discovered" are chosen. [/LIST] If you'd rather copy over from the blank, the steps are identical to how I outlined the steps for the Coliseum update last week, just with the Baldwin sheet instead. See you soon for Arcane's fest! [emoji=skydancer winking size=1][emoji=firework size=1] [rule] [center][size=1] [emoji=scroll size=1] [/size][/center]
Catch-Up Update (Fiona, Baldwin, Corrections)

Waited a bit just in case there was another sneaky familiar addition. If one happens this week, I'll just add it to this or the Starfall post.

What I've added:
  • Archer Bug (Regular Familiars, Fiona Feats)
  • Moonrock Collector (Regular Familiars, Fiona Feats)
  • Tendriltrail Jellyfish (Regular Familiars)
  • Juvenile Crocoturtle (Regular Familiars, Baldwin tab)
  • Ridged Crocoturtle (Regular Familiars, Baldwin tab)

What I've corrected:
  • Fiona Feats: Corrected the tier 3 entries for Archer Bug and Moonrock Collector, which incorrectly labeled them both as Shorn Cerdae.
  • Fiona Feats: Corrected the tier 3 entry for Mesacliff Noble, which was still labeled as the old name Mesacliff Royal
  • Statistics Tab: Adjusted the range for the Gathering stat cell C13. The new formula is as follows:
    Code:
    =COUNTIF('Gathering Guide'!B4:BE1000;"X")

Updating the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew tab
  1. Copy the entries from the update sheet and paste them into the next blank spots on your Baldwins Brew tab.
  2. Format to match the others; either copy an older entry and select "paste > format only" on the new entries, or manually format using the alignment tool and conditional formatting.
  3. Copy the status box (should say "Finished" or "Unfinished") from an older entry and paste it onto its respective spot on the new entries.
  4. Check to see if the function works by toggling the ownership status on your sheet. It should say "Finished" when you select "Acquired", and "Unfinished" when "Undiscovered" or "Discovered" are chosen.
If you'd rather copy over from the blank, the steps are identical to how I outlined the steps for the Coliseum update last week, just with the Baldwin sheet instead.

See you soon for Arcane's fest!

3 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24