Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Canon Lore Compendium
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Wait... Would the Flight Rising game be compatible into a table-top rpg format? I'm just deadly curious.[emoji=banescale star size=1]
Wait... Would the Flight Rising game be compatible into a table-top rpg format? I'm just deadly curious.
r7LsxK2.png
@Guitzy I've never played a TTRPG, but from what I've seen, at least a few people have adapted DnD-style FR games! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1] They're usually advertised/set up on the forums but played using Discord, I think. There's definitely enough lore to set a good grounding for the story, but I wouldn't know much about how the gameplay mechanics adapt.
@Guitzy
I've never played a TTRPG, but from what I've seen, at least a few people have adapted DnD-style FR games!
They're usually advertised/set up on the forums but played using Discord, I think. There's definitely enough lore to set a good grounding for the story, but I wouldn't know much about how the gameplay mechanics adapt.

UN: Wrenn → Ribi

They / Them

Canon Lore Compendium
Gwsq8Fp.png
For someone who is 86% clueless about canon lore beyond the introductory videos, the Ancients, Beastclans, and like 1/3 of BotE, this is an absolute lifesaver. I can't wait to read it through. Thank you so much for collecting all this information in one place!
For someone who is 86% clueless about canon lore beyond the introductory videos, the Ancients, Beastclans, and like 1/3 of BotE, this is an absolute lifesaver. I can't wait to read it through. Thank you so much for collecting all this information in one place!
wmI4zZE.png
Oh my gosh, this is so helpful! Even though I don't really confine myself to the barriers of canon lore in my clan's lore, I have to at least think about it.

now i can find all of the fr lore shdfheggdhfrhdihfyd
Oh my gosh, this is so helpful! Even though I don't really confine myself to the barriers of canon lore in my clan's lore, I have to at least think about it.

now i can find all of the fr lore shdfheggdhfrhdihfyd
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
@wrenn
Eyyy thank you! I will now go through my items and tell you if there's any interesting stuff there.
@wrenn
Eyyy thank you! I will now go through my items and tell you if there's any interesting stuff there.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
@HallowDarkfrost I'm very glad to be able to help! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1] There's so much neat information that's hard to find. @Rotohecks Good to hear it's useful! c: I don't really keep myself strictly to canon either, but I find a lot of canon lore makes for interesting prompts on my more barebones dragons. @Everburn You're welcome! There's so many details in item descriptions that are easy to overlook. I'd love to see anything interesting you find.
@HallowDarkfrost
I'm very glad to be able to help! There's so much neat information that's hard to find.

@Rotohecks
Good to hear it's useful! c: I don't really keep myself strictly to canon either, but I find a lot of canon lore makes for interesting prompts on my more barebones dragons.

@Everburn
You're welcome! There's so many details in item descriptions that are easy to overlook. I'd love to see anything interesting you find.

They / Them

Canon Lore Compendium
Gwsq8Fp.png
@wrenn
Satin Mouse: "Living in arcane-infused fields does strange things to Satin Mice. All that matters is they're magically delicious."
Manaweed: "While Manaweed supposedly gives Satin Mice their peculiar intellect, it doesn't make dragons any smarter."
Interesting tidbit.
Highland Dryleaf: "This hardy plant is sometimes the only sustenance found for miles. It also tastes awful."
It can be found in earth/fire/plague (I think you only mentioned it in the plague description.)
Sparkling Crayfish: "While the crayfish itself is rather bland, it's iridescent shell is often used for ornamentations."
Sand Creeper: "This species of ivy can blanket whole swaths of sand. Even when culled, it seems to reemerge out of nowhere."
Found in lightning/plague/wind
Silver Guppy: "Some dragons traditionally feast on Silver Guppies after 25 years of bonding."
Blue Entoloma is used as a mild sleeping aid
Pronghorn Haunches, to Imp dragons, are basically the equivalent of a lucky rabbit's foot!

Longneck Winter Rations mention corn syrup, but I believe that was a joke more than anything else, as I have not seen actual corn anywhere.

Dragons do, in fact, use Clay in order to ease stomachaches.
Iron Ore has no effect on Faes.
(Bamboo Shoot/Bamboo Cluster) Wind dragons use bamboo to make kites!
Sanded X Plank: "...Dragons use planks to construct barrels, tables or wagons."
Ancestral Incense: "A potent incense that allows one to communicate with their ancestors."
X Fabric/Fabric scrap: Red is the color of action, blue is the color of wisdom, white is the color of kindness, and bronze is the color of stability and runner's-up

Ruby Brooch: "Metalworkers from the Ashfall Waste use cold lava and rubies from Dragonhome to make brooches like this one."
Shining Gladiator's Helmet: "This gleaming metal helmet bears craftsmanship that doesn't look entirely Longneck in origin. Did they have help in creating this?"
Well would you look at that. More proof the beastclans are working together.

This is some of the more interesting stuff I found, though I didn't look through my apparel or familiars.
@wrenn
Satin Mouse: "Living in arcane-infused fields does strange things to Satin Mice. All that matters is they're magically delicious."
Manaweed: "While Manaweed supposedly gives Satin Mice their peculiar intellect, it doesn't make dragons any smarter."
Interesting tidbit.
Highland Dryleaf: "This hardy plant is sometimes the only sustenance found for miles. It also tastes awful."
It can be found in earth/fire/plague (I think you only mentioned it in the plague description.)
Sparkling Crayfish: "While the crayfish itself is rather bland, it's iridescent shell is often used for ornamentations."
Sand Creeper: "This species of ivy can blanket whole swaths of sand. Even when culled, it seems to reemerge out of nowhere."
Found in lightning/plague/wind
Silver Guppy: "Some dragons traditionally feast on Silver Guppies after 25 years of bonding."
Blue Entoloma is used as a mild sleeping aid
Pronghorn Haunches, to Imp dragons, are basically the equivalent of a lucky rabbit's foot!

Longneck Winter Rations mention corn syrup, but I believe that was a joke more than anything else, as I have not seen actual corn anywhere.

Dragons do, in fact, use Clay in order to ease stomachaches.
Iron Ore has no effect on Faes.
(Bamboo Shoot/Bamboo Cluster) Wind dragons use bamboo to make kites!
Sanded X Plank: "...Dragons use planks to construct barrels, tables or wagons."
Ancestral Incense: "A potent incense that allows one to communicate with their ancestors."
X Fabric/Fabric scrap: Red is the color of action, blue is the color of wisdom, white is the color of kindness, and bronze is the color of stability and runner's-up

Ruby Brooch: "Metalworkers from the Ashfall Waste use cold lava and rubies from Dragonhome to make brooches like this one."
Shining Gladiator's Helmet: "This gleaming metal helmet bears craftsmanship that doesn't look entirely Longneck in origin. Did they have help in creating this?"
Well would you look at that. More proof the beastclans are working together.

This is some of the more interesting stuff I found, though I didn't look through my apparel or familiars.
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
This is so amazing! :o

I've been really intimidated by the Lore aspect of the site, because I know there is a lot around, but finding it - and finding the time to sit down and read it - has been pretty off putting also lmao.

Thanks for this! I'm excited to dip into it!
This is so amazing! :o

I've been really intimidated by the Lore aspect of the site, because I know there is a lot around, but finding it - and finding the time to sit down and read it - has been pretty off putting also lmao.

Thanks for this! I'm excited to dip into it!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Everburn Wow, thank you so much! [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1] I’ve edited to the elemental realms posts, the dragon ‘culture’ subsection, the beastclans overview post, the relevant sources posts, and the miscellaneous items post. Now that you mention, it does seem very strange there’s no actual mention of corn outside of that… it’s such a ‘basic’ food, but there’s no plant item that’s just plain corn. Also, if it’s alright with you, I’d like to add the note ‘Thank you to Everburn for alerting me to various interesting item descriptions’ to the “Outro Notes” post! @ThistleProse I’m glad to have collected it, there really is a lot just scattered about! I hope this thread makes it easier for you to get into the lore. c:
@Everburn
Wow, thank you so much! I’ve edited to the elemental realms posts, the dragon ‘culture’ subsection, the beastclans overview post, the relevant sources posts, and the miscellaneous items post.
Now that you mention, it does seem very strange there’s no actual mention of corn outside of that… it’s such a ‘basic’ food, but there’s no plant item that’s just plain corn.

Also, if it’s alright with you, I’d like to add the note ‘Thank you to Everburn for alerting me to various interesting item descriptions’ to the “Outro Notes” post!

@ThistleProse
I’m glad to have collected it, there really is a lot just scattered about! I hope this thread makes it easier for you to get into the lore. c:

They / Them

Canon Lore Compendium
Gwsq8Fp.png
@Wrenn, this is amazing! Thank you for such a fantastic resource!
@Wrenn, this is amazing! Thank you for such a fantastic resource!
b6M3VPH.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16