Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Canon Lore Compendium
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Wrenn hi! i changed my username from dilsdoes to dilsdragons, can you update that in the pinglist?
@Wrenn hi! i changed my username from dilsdoes to dilsdragons, can you update that in the pinglist?
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
@DilsDragons Hello! I can definitely do that; I'll go and update it now. Have a good day! [emoji=sun size=1]
@DilsDragons Hello! I can definitely do that; I'll go and update it now. Have a good day!

UN: Wrenn → Ribi

They / Them

Canon Lore Compendium
Gwsq8Fp.png
@Wrenn dude, this is exactly the thing I've needed ever since I've started taking my own lore more seriously. I can't thank you enough for saving me the time of doing all this research. Add me to the pinglist please!
@Wrenn dude, this is exactly the thing I've needed ever since I've started taking my own lore more seriously. I can't thank you enough for saving me the time of doing all this research. Add me to the pinglist please!
7403ac11-9bac-11eb-b948-e3eec1548dfd.gif
2J3QvJQ.gif

One day, I will have something to advertise in my signature.

@Jazzyj I'm happy to have been able to help! I hope it will continue to be useful. I'll add you to the pinglist now! [emoji=sun size=1]
@Jazzyj I'm happy to have been able to help! I hope it will continue to be useful. I'll add you to the pinglist now!

UN: Wrenn → Ribi

They / Them

Canon Lore Compendium
Gwsq8Fp.png
This is the best thing ever and I've been searching for something like this for hours. I've been blessed by a god and you are that god. Excuse me being dramatic I haven;t slept in awhile.
This is the best thing ever and I've been searching for something like this for hours. I've been blessed by a god and you are that god. Excuse me being dramatic I haven;t slept in awhile.
Home Of Blanks And Slates.
this entire thing is perfect.
this entire thing is perfect.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
this is a post i never wanted but NEEDED for my lore! thank you, this gives me a more detailed understanding of how the world works that isn't a basic overview!
this is a post i never wanted but NEEDED for my lore! thank you, this gives me a more detailed understanding of how the world works that isn't a basic overview!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
my god... here i was trying to dig up and scroll through all the old Q&As for that lore. thank you so much for setting this up, lifesaver omg
my god... here i was trying to dig up and scroll through all the old Q&As for that lore. thank you so much for setting this up, lifesaver omg
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Ahhhhhh I’ve been needing a canon lore compilation for so long. This is amazing, thank you
Ahhhhhh I’ve been needing a canon lore compilation for so long. This is amazing, thank you
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
commenting to bookmark! thank u sm for this :)
commenting to bookmark! thank u sm for this :)
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16