Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Population Tracking Center
1 2 3 4 5
@PitukaAmethyst @versidue @Bezonox @Eligos @Kordulax @TamneSenke @SileoTumen @Andasax @Spinoride @LordJeanliness @Annadelle @KsanaC

Hello! Here is your monthly ping from the Dragon Population Tracking Center! Our spreadsheets and our main post have been updated to the newest data! Thank you all and have a nice day!
@PitukaAmethyst @versidue @Bezonox @Eligos @Kordulax @TamneSenke @SileoTumen @Andasax @Spinoride @LordJeanliness @Annadelle @KsanaC

Hello! Here is your monthly ping from the Dragon Population Tracking Center! Our spreadsheets and our main post have been updated to the newest data! Thank you all and have a nice day!
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
@KsanaC
^ Added!
@KsanaC
^ Added!
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They

Can I be added to the ping list? This is amazing!
Wait, hold on, do you have any stats from the week of 16 October?
Can I be added to the ping list? This is amazing!
Wait, hold on, do you have any stats from the week of 16 October?
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
Could you add me to the pinglist please? [emoji=mirror tongue size=1]
Could you add me to the pinglist please?
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
^^
@Amayai
@EnchantedTheCat
Both added! Sorry for the wait, life got in the way. Also, we don't keep track of specific weeks anymore, I'm sorry. We do, however, have the whole month of October in the spreadsheet!
^^
@Amayai
@EnchantedTheCat
Both added! Sorry for the wait, life got in the way. Also, we don't keep track of specific weeks anymore, I'm sorry. We do, however, have the whole month of October in the spreadsheet!
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They

@PitukaAmethyst @versidue @Bezonox @Eligos @Kordulax @TamneSenke @SileoTumen @Andasax @Spinoride @LordJeanliness @Annadelle @KsanaC @Amayai @EnchantedTheCat

@PitukaAmethyst @versidue @Bezonox @Eligos @Kordulax @TamneSenke @SileoTumen @Andasax @Spinoride @LordJeanliness @Annadelle @KsanaC @Amayai @EnchantedTheCat
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They

It’s still wild to me how high the population is for imperials, I feel like I never see them lmaO
It’s still wild to me how high the population is for imperials, I feel like I never see them lmaO
Untitled_Artwork.png
I would love to be on the pinglist please! This is a very cool initiative and I'm impressed anyone makes the effort. Helps put everything in perspective!!
I would love to be on the pinglist please! This is a very cool initiative and I'm impressed anyone makes the effort. Helps put everything in perspective!!
:-P
im just bumping this up bc its useful even if its not being updated n someone may wanna revive it possibly! who knows!
im just bumping this up bc its useful even if its not being updated n someone may wanna revive it possibly! who knows!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread