Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All Flight Rising Cat Items (unupdated)
1 2 3
Thank you for this guide! It must have taken some time.
Thank you for this guide! It must have taken some time.
Y02PS6v.png
We need more cat stuff, man
We need more cat stuff, man
ttGfSL1.png
Great guide but [item= Cat's wing fans]
Great guide but

Cat's Wing Fans
[indent][font=times new roman]Three items added![/indent] [center][item=snowy owlynx][item=teardrop owlynx][item=summer sphinx] [font=times new roman][b]Snowy Owlynx, Teardrop Owlynx, Summer Sphinx[/b][/center] [center][font=times new roman]@Alize[/center] [indent][font=times new roman]I apologize for the disgustingly late response, and thank you for the appreciation! It didn't take much time to make, actually, and I had quite a bit of fun with it. I've never made a guide before this![/indent] [center][font=times new roman]@banii[/center] [indent][font=times new roman]Again, I am very sorry for the horrendous lateness of this, but yes indeed, we do need more cat items.[/indent] [center][font=times new roman]@FreeToFly[/center] [indent][font=times new roman]Ah yes, those do have actual cats on them, don't they? Fixed, and thank you for notifying me of the error.
Three items added!
Snowy Owlynx Teardrop Owlynx Summer Sphinx
Snowy Owlynx, Teardrop Owlynx, Summer Sphinx
I apologize for the disgustingly late response, and thank you for the appreciation! It didn't take much time to make, actually, and I had quite a bit of fun with it. I've never made a guide before this!
Again, I am very sorry for the horrendous lateness of this, but yes indeed, we do need more cat items.
Ah yes, those do have actual cats on them, don't they? Fixed, and thank you for notifying me of the error.
[indent][font=times new roman]Updated with the Autumn Sphinx![/indent] [center][item=autumn sphinx][/center]
Updated with the Autumn Sphinx!
Autumn Sphinx
[indent][font=times new roman]Finally updated with the Winter Sphinx, alongside Fiona's beautiful Thornhide Floron and Spiral Capricat![/indent] [center][item=winter sphinx][item=thornhide floron][item=spiral capricat][/center]
Finally updated with the Winter Sphinx, alongside Fiona's beautiful Thornhide Floron and Spiral Capricat!
Winter Sphinx Thornhide Floron Spiral Capricat
@Interverse heads up: [item=harvest floracat] and [item=snowsquall floracat] are swipp trades, not treasure marketplace! Thank you for the guide though; I always forget which cat items are available when I'm trying to make cat-dragons
@Interverse heads up: Harvest Floracat and Snowsquall Floracat are swipp trades, not treasure marketplace!

Thank you for the guide though; I always forget which cat items are available when I'm trying to make cat-dragons
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Wow, don't know how I missed that. Thank you for letting me know, I fixed their places!

And you're welcome for the guide as well. I should have more cat dragons, actually...
Wow, don't know how I missed that. Thank you for letting me know, I fixed their places!

And you're welcome for the guide as well. I should have more cat dragons, actually...
Thank you. Truly doing God’s work
Thank you. Truly doing God’s work
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
this is exactly what i wanted, thank god for you
this is exactly what i wanted, thank god for you
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gifEFriw6F.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
1 2 3