Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All Flight Rising Cat Items (unupdated)
1 2 3
Bless you I hoard cat items and familiars, this is a godsend
Bless you I hoard cat items and familiars, this is a godsend
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
[center][font=times new roman]@ShadewingRising @exousia @Aloy[/center] [indent][font=times new roman]A painfully late thanks to you for the posts. I'm glad you found this to be helpful! In other news, we're now updated with the Spring Sphinx! It might be my favorite one, and I'm very excited for it to start stocking.[/indent] [center][item=spring sphinx][/center]
A painfully late thanks to you for the posts. I'm glad you found this to be helpful!

In other news, we're now updated with the Spring Sphinx! It might be my favorite one, and I'm very excited for it to start stocking.
Spring Sphinx
I love this, if there's a pinglist - please add me to it! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
I love this, if there's a pinglist - please add me to it!
THEY/THEM
MOTHER OF DRAGONS
Hello! I'm glad you enjoy my little catalog over here. There isn't really a pinglist but I'll certainly ping you for updates if you like ^^
Hello! I'm glad you enjoy my little catalog over here. There isn't really a pinglist but I'll certainly ping you for updates if you like ^^
Thank you for doing this, it's awesome :)
Thank you for doing this, it's awesome :)
Hey, thank you for your cat collection, it means a lot to me now I can start looking up stuff because I am after all kittymama. Lol.
Hey, thank you for your cat collection, it means a lot to me now I can start looking up stuff because I am after all kittymama. Lol.
[center][font=times new roman]@kittymama[/center] [indent][font=times new roman]You're very welcome! Cat items are truly a blessing for crazy cat people such as us.[/indent] [center][font=times new roman]@cobwebjaguar[/center] [indent][font=times new roman]A little late, but things have been fully updated with items from the Forbidden Portal! It's already one of my favorite venues for sure.[/indent] [center][item=medusa leon][item=deeprealm leon][item=ferberus][item=calico ferberus] [item=ferberus skull][item=feline triskull][item=ceramic leon mask][item=leon mask] [item=Aberrant Cat Shark][item=Barhide Cat Shark][item=leon's mane][item=calico chimera][/center]
You're very welcome! Cat items are truly a blessing for crazy cat people such as us.
A little late, but things have been fully updated with items from the Forbidden Portal! It's already one of my favorite venues for sure.
Medusa Leon Deeprealm Leon Ferberus Calico Ferberus

Ferberus Skull Feline Triskull Ceramic Leon Mask Leon Mask

Aberrant Cat Shark Barhide Cat Shark Leon's Mane Calico Chimera
*whimpers* All the pretties!! All the pretties I don't have!! Must have! Birthday this month, so please, please ... begging does not befit a feline. *Deep sigh* All the pretties! Thank you. *whimpers*
*whimpers* All the pretties!! All the pretties I don't have!! Must have! Birthday this month, so please, please ... begging does not befit a feline. *Deep sigh* All the pretties! Thank you. *whimpers*
this is great thank you!
this is great thank you!
6dXqr4R.png
*bookmark*
*bookmark*
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif