Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 2019 Dragon Census [Data Needed]
1 2 3 4 5
I put in a bunch of mine last night, it looks like it was deleted??
I put in a bunch of mine last night, it looks like it was deleted??
@BluDevil
Check the master sheet-I transfer over the data, then delete it from the other sheet so that it doesn't get cluttered. Thanks for asking, I'll add in a note about that tonight! (And remember to post here when I update the master sheet XD)

@dd2900
Thanks for reminding me, I'll get that note in tonight.
@BluDevil
Check the master sheet-I transfer over the data, then delete it from the other sheet so that it doesn't get cluttered. Thanks for asking, I'll add in a note about that tonight! (And remember to post here when I update the master sheet XD)

@dd2900
Thanks for reminding me, I'll get that note in tonight.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Big woops on my part xD! Just finally finished entering in all of my dragons! Thanks for doing this! ^^
Big woops on my part xD! Just finally finished entering in all of my dragons! Thanks for doing this! ^^
@BluDevil of course! Thank you for helping me collect the data too, makes it [i]much[/i] easier on me [emoji=ridgeback happy size=2]
@BluDevil
of course! Thank you for helping me collect the data too, makes it much easier on me
Entered all of my permas (except the ones that had the bad breedchanges), but do you also want my adult fodder's data? I have a lot in the den waiting for exalt day, but I didn't know if it would mess up your sheet to have data from dragons that are going to be exalted pretty soon.
Entered all of my permas (except the ones that had the bad breedchanges), but do you also want my adult fodder's data? I have a lot in the den waiting for exalt day, but I didn't know if it would mess up your sheet to have data from dragons that are going to be exalted pretty soon.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
@Ketchalin I added a few, and rather than just putting male or female I also included the breed, hope that's ok.
@Ketchalin I added a few, and rather than just putting male or female I also included the breed, hope that's ok.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@FliptheFrog
Sure! I'm entering my fodder, I figure the more the better!

@Enenica
There's actually a different tab for each breed, so that it doesn't all have to be entered onto the front page. If you're on mobile (or at least the same wacky tablet I'm using), the tabs are at the top, while on the computer the tabs are at the bottom.
@FliptheFrog
Sure! I'm entering my fodder, I figure the more the better!

@Enenica
There's actually a different tab for each breed, so that it doesn't all have to be entered onto the front page. If you're on mobile (or at least the same wacky tablet I'm using), the tabs are at the top, while on the computer the tabs are at the bottom.
@Ketchalin Oh crud, I didn't even notice Want me to fix it?
@Ketchalin Oh crud, I didn't even notice Want me to fix it?
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@Enenica
It not a problem :) If you'd like to, that'd be nice, but I can fix it tonight when I get home too
@Enenica
It not a problem :) If you'd like to, that'd be nice, but I can fix it tonight when I get home too
Oh this is pretty darn cool! Thanks for doing this~ I'll add my assortment when I get a moment
Oh this is pretty darn cool! Thanks for doing this~ I'll add my assortment when I get a moment
tumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngtumblr_o9w9hrHZ0r1vosak4o1_r1_100.pngNlfNctV.pngQMvFMzB.png
1 2 3 4 5