Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Prepare & Survive Night of the Nocturne
1 2 3 4 5 6
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@MidnightLady05
There is also a coliseum scavenger hunt: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/1

@MidnightLady05
There is also a coliseum scavenger hunt: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2441703/1

Y02PS6v.png
@Alize wow that is a fun challenge I haven't seen before adding to challenge area.
@Alize wow that is a fun challenge I haven't seen before adding to challenge area.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Added in recommendations of where to coli grind for each Swipp Trade
Added in recommendations of where to coli grind for each Swipp Trade
This is amazing, thank you!
I love to coli (& this being my first year to actually do NOTN) & just started to partake in one of the coli challenges, so this'll just make it even more fun with a little bit of guidance from your guide!
This is amazing, thank you!
I love to coli (& this being my first year to actually do NOTN) & just started to partake in one of the coli challenges, so this'll just make it even more fun with a little bit of guidance from your guide!
Working on my team now. They were going to be fodder, but I'm already invested in them more than I usually do. This will be my first NotN too.
Working on my team now. They were going to be fodder, but I'm already invested in them more than I usually do. This will be my first NotN too.
I’m so ready for NotN!!! Been saving up everything for preparation!
I’m so ready for NotN!!! Been saving up everything for preparation!
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
Ooh, this is another great NotN guide. Thanks for making/sharing it!
Ooh, this is another great NotN guide. Thanks for making/sharing it!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@MidnightLady05
Im only now starting to get into coli, and is it recommended to have an eliminate on all of your dragons? I only have an eliminate on one of them ;0;
@MidnightLady05
Im only now starting to get into coli, and is it recommended to have an eliminate on all of your dragons? I only have an eliminate on one of them ;0;
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
@VictoriousLight Eliminates make life in the coliseum a lot easier. That being said for NotN you do not need all your dragons to have one. If you have the classic 126/58/11 build or other high str builds as long as you have the berserker and ambush stones you can get away with two maybe one with eliminate and go just as fast as someone with all 3 dragons having eliminate.
Just make sure the dragon that has eliminate is your first dragon to utilize it to the most and stick to the lower Venues. It is extremely rare that I go past waterways in venues while farming chest. It’s just not time efficient enough. I, personally stick with woodland path, scorched forest, forgotten cave and sandswept delta.
@VictoriousLight Eliminates make life in the coliseum a lot easier. That being said for NotN you do not need all your dragons to have one. If you have the classic 126/58/11 build or other high str builds as long as you have the berserker and ambush stones you can get away with two maybe one with eliminate and go just as fast as someone with all 3 dragons having eliminate.
Just make sure the dragon that has eliminate is your first dragon to utilize it to the most and stick to the lower Venues. It is extremely rare that I go past waterways in venues while farming chest. It’s just not time efficient enough. I, personally stick with woodland path, scorched forest, forgotten cave and sandswept delta.
1 2 3 4 5 6