Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Prepare & Survive Night of the Nocturne
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Abyssqual
@Abyssqual
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
Accidentally made plans to turn 3 permababies into nocs and I looked at that drop rate. Ouch.
Accidentally made plans to turn 3 permababies into nocs and I looked at that drop rate. Ouch.
Hello LGBT Community
Thank you for this guide! It's a .... night... saver! :D
Thank you for this guide! It's a .... night... saver! :D
SZZnKKP.png ftsPxVm.png 81UwPlt.png
[quote name="218715" date="2019-09-13 15:47:35" ] [emoji=special eyes size=1] time to dig out this guide. Baldwin, ya better give me the right mats or you will be in my next brew [/quote] already saving to buy a [i]ton [/i]of eggs this year. i don't have the best luck, so i won't be opening them, but i will be selling them again in august/etc. wish me luck :P
218715 wrote on 2019-09-13 15:47:35:
time to dig out this guide. Baldwin, ya better give me the right mats or you will be in my next brew
already saving to buy a ton of eggs this year. i don't have the best luck, so i won't be opening them, but i will be selling them again in august/etc. wish me luck :P
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
So I can find this later :)
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
[quote name="Chameleacorn" date="2019-10-19 06:10:27" ] So I can find this later :) [/quote] gonna be pairing this w a few others to make some moneyyyy (for me, fr is the most fun when trying to make the most money, f to my dragons)
Chameleacorn wrote on 2019-10-19 06:10:27:

gonna be pairing this w a few others to make some moneyyyy (for me, fr is the most fun when trying to make the most money, f to my dragons)
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
Thanks for writing this!!!
Thanks for writing this!!!
they/them | fr time +8 | active/inactive | wishlist
@Deathstalker Here's the thread I'm using to prep for NotN that I mentioned to you. :D
@Deathstalker Here's the thread I'm using to prep for NotN that I mentioned to you. :D
@Solstices
If you do this, you'll thank yourself later. OKAY??
@Solstices
If you do this, you'll thank yourself later. OKAY??
0gldo0m.png
Bumping this because it's very relevant rn
Bumping this because it's very relevant rn
food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif xcaJCKx.png food_sour_spinach_by_dogi_crimson-da7m08f.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6