Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | G&G | Hard Mode Made Easy!
1 2 3 4
Need you to know this changed my life
Need you to know this changed my life
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
Thanks for posting this! I have terrible memory, so this is really helpful. [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Thanks for posting this! I have terrible memory, so this is really helpful.
This is wonderful <3
This is wonderful <3
rHnLDss.png
@sirspiderider - This guide is fantastic and I like it a lot better than a lot of the guides with many many more pages of posts. Thank you so much for succinctly explaining the solving strategies instead of providing a bunch of busy diagrams or lengthy chains of steps to follow on faith. I learned how to fish with a few basic rules instead of becoming overly dependent on a guide, thanks for that.
@sirspiderider - This guide is fantastic and I like it a lot better than a lot of the guides with many many more pages of posts. Thank you so much for succinctly explaining the solving strategies instead of providing a bunch of busy diagrams or lengthy chains of steps to follow on faith. I learned how to fish with a few basic rules instead of becoming overly dependent on a guide, thanks for that.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 3 4