Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [G] Bestiary Quick Reference Guide
1 2
@mummmmmeager

You are very welcome - I got tired of doing the 3 page hop and noticed the pattern in the web address window...

Duly noted, thank you for catching my oversight in my haste to post (pun intended). The list has been ammended to reflect that Y listings span 2 pages - for now because of the page breaks, not because there are more than 8 familiars that start with Y. lol
@mummmmmeager

You are very welcome - I got tired of doing the 3 page hop and noticed the pattern in the web address window...

Duly noted, thank you for catching my oversight in my haste to post (pun intended). The list has been ammended to reflect that Y listings span 2 pages - for now because of the page breaks, not because there are more than 8 familiars that start with Y. lol
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
72eb0cf20918b4b957ec32b06e9832d272c3619f.png
@Moorising - as you must have missed the first ping from the flurry of activities you are engaged in... I plan to do a sub alphabetic break down in the next week or two.
@Moorising - as you must have missed the first ping from the flurry of activities you are engaged in... I plan to do a sub alphabetic break down in the next week or two.
These are not the droids you are looking for... However, I may have a dragon you are looking for...(message me to inquire)
@quattronius I did miss it....how? I don't know! Thanks for the re-ping. I think you should put a pinglist in that Reserved post...I would appreciate a ping when things change. For now I have subbed the thread and will place the link in my Clan Profile. Gracias!
@quattronius I did miss it....how? I don't know! Thanks for the re-ping. I think you should put a pinglist in that Reserved post...I would appreciate a ping when things change. For now I have subbed the thread and will place the link in my Clan Profile. Gracias!
PyeohlG.png
@quattronius This is awesome! Thanks!
@quattronius This is awesome! Thanks!
Update of pages as of the end of NOTN 2018
I also updated/created a pinglist, if anyone was double or triple pinged in the process, apologies for the extra false alarms.

@rarestmiller @Moorising @katshepsut @dreamn @Escir @sunreon @Thardus @Eeveedream @oriel @alanapants @laststand @Strade, @mummmmmeager, @Starphire, @Maki, @Emeraldasp, @Perrydotto, @Silverstream2, @Kiseikune, @Dancer08, @Jillibeanz, @Jaigalaar, @LLHBBB, @BibliophileXIX, @CarrionCanine, @MountainStorm, @LuciDatum, @MiraiCutiyama
Update of pages as of the end of NOTN 2018
I also updated/created a pinglist, if anyone was double or triple pinged in the process, apologies for the extra false alarms.

@rarestmiller @Moorising @katshepsut @dreamn @Escir @sunreon @Thardus @Eeveedream @oriel @alanapants @laststand @Strade, @mummmmmeager, @Starphire, @Maki, @Emeraldasp, @Perrydotto, @Silverstream2, @Kiseikune, @Dancer08, @Jillibeanz, @Jaigalaar, @LLHBBB, @BibliophileXIX, @CarrionCanine, @MountainStorm, @LuciDatum, @MiraiCutiyama
Oh shoot, thank you!
This is really helpful ^^'
Oh shoot, thank you!
This is really helpful ^^'

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
Heck, this is a fantastic resource. Definitely bookmarking this for myself, thanks a ton for doing this!
Heck, this is a fantastic resource. Definitely bookmarking this for myself, thanks a ton for doing this!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
Thx, Q!
Thx, Q!
PyeohlG.png
@quattronius

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS!!!!!! It's amazingly helpful :)
@quattronius

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS!!!!!! It's amazingly helpful :)
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
1 2