Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Breeding Experiment 7kt each!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1643359] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-R-YV1iZfeOI/VkuKVcvTbLI/AAAAAAAAAJk/ilYk7z95Yhk/w506-h281/%2528%2528DONEzny5af.png[/img] [/url] [b]~This experiment is inactive until 2 more of my breeding projects are done~[/b] I have been breeding my dragons semi-randomly for a while now without putting too much thought into it but I've decided to try an experiment. Feedback, suggestions, and ideas are greatly appreciated! [b]~RULES~ or general guidelines[/b] [LIST] [*]Pick any two breedable dragons [b]with familiars[/b] from my lair and I'll breed them when they're RTB, or I can breed them to hatch on a certain day (like a birthday or holiday) [*]I'll ping the person who requested the pair and they will have 1 day to decide if they want any of the babies before I put them up for sale, exalt, or keep them [*]Don't be afraid to request multiple pairs and or pairs with long breeding cooldowns! [*]If you see a dragon you like but need time to clear space I'll hold them for up to a week [*]All dragons will be for sale for [b]7,000[/b] treasure in the auction house unless unrelated to this project [*]You are [b]not[/b] required to buy a dragon from a pair you reserved [*]All dragons will have lightning eyes unless requested otherwise, I am part of the nestnetwork so any element can be requested [*]If you see a pair you like already on a nest or already reserved let me know and I'll ping you when the babies are available (pairs without familiars may cost more) [*]If you would like to borrow any of my dragons to breed with your own shoot me a message [/LIST] (please ping or message me if something is unclear or you have any questions) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=161878&did=18639772][b]~My lair~[/b][/url][/center] [b]~Currently reserved pairs~[/b] none at the moment~ 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. There are currently about [b]60[/b] RTB dragons in my lair that are available for this project.

%2528%2528DONEzny5af.png

~This experiment is inactive until 2 more of my breeding projects are done~

I have been breeding my dragons semi-randomly for a while now without putting too much thought into it but I've decided to try an experiment. Feedback, suggestions, and ideas are greatly appreciated!

~RULES~ or general guidelines
  • Pick any two breedable dragons with familiars from my lair and I'll breed them when they're RTB, or I can breed them to hatch on a certain day (like a birthday or holiday)
  • I'll ping the person who requested the pair and they will have 1 day to decide if they want any of the babies before I put them up for sale, exalt, or keep them
  • Don't be afraid to request multiple pairs and or pairs with long breeding cooldowns!
  • If you see a dragon you like but need time to clear space I'll hold them for up to a week
  • All dragons will be for sale for 7,000 treasure in the auction house unless unrelated to this project
  • You are not required to buy a dragon from a pair you reserved
  • All dragons will have lightning eyes unless requested otherwise, I am part of the nestnetwork so any element can be requested
  • If you see a pair you like already on a nest or already reserved let me know and I'll ping you when the babies are available (pairs without familiars may cost more)
  • If you would like to borrow any of my dragons to breed with your own shoot me a message
(please ping or message me if something is unclear or you have any questions)
~Currently reserved pairs~
none at the moment~

There are currently about 60 RTB dragons in my lair that are available for this project.
2016-02-01.png2016-02-03.gif.png2016-09-14.gif
~Currently for sale~

none at the moment ^^

*note: dragons are in the auction house and may sell or expire at any moment
~Currently for sale~

none at the moment ^^

*note: dragons are in the auction house and may sell or expire at any moment
~Popular pairs~

Sabrepulse x Dumortierite
Radix x Ren
Spectre x Khione
Sabrepulse x Sanxion
Chrome x Summit
Blitzkabel x Leanan
Attoull x Lithium
Spectre x Ciri
Nautilus x River
~Popular pairs~

Sabrepulse x Dumortierite
Radix x Ren
Spectre x Khione
Sabrepulse x Sanxion
Chrome x Summit
Blitzkabel x Leanan
Attoull x Lithium
Spectre x Ciri
Nautilus x River
You should check out my friends thing too! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1678906][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/rainatmidnight/novaslightning_zps8fg5tums.png[/img][/url]
You should check out my friends thing too!
novaslightning_zps8fg5tums.png
Bump
Bump
@Sonimo

Can I reserve Moondust x Emerald? I know they both have large cooldowns, so if you'd rather not do it for this project I understand ^-^
@Sonimo

Can I reserve Moondust x Emerald? I know they both have large cooldowns, so if you'd rather not do it for this project I understand ^-^
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@DoppelBia

No problem! they look like they would make a good pair.
@DoppelBia

No problem! they look like they would make a good pair.
Bump
Bump
@Sonimo

Can I reserve Leanan and Lumen to be bred together? I think you could get some cool color combos from them.
@Sonimo

Can I reserve Leanan and Lumen to be bred together? I think you could get some cool color combos from them.
nudX0O8.png
@CdrPhoenix

Yup, they'll be on a nest tomorrow~
@CdrPhoenix

Yup, they'll be on a nest tomorrow~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12