Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31
@EgoLobster yeah I can understand it better now (tho the word was deliberately blocked out by me) also thanks for explaining it to me!
@EgoLobster yeah I can understand it better now (tho the word was deliberately blocked out by me) also thanks for explaining it to me!
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@Not0a0mundane no worries! I'll shoot you a ping for the g1 pricing, which should be up later today.
@Not0a0mundane no worries! I'll shoot you a ping for the g1 pricing, which should be up later today.
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster thank you!
@EgoLobster thank you!
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
@EgoLobster
**IF SELLING AN ADULT DRAGON YOU DID NOT JUST HATCH AND HAVE HAD FOR A WHILE AND IT IS UNBRED ADD 10KT TO THE PRICE**
How old would you say is 'not just hatch'? :P
Like they are breedable but havent been bed yet?
@EgoLobster
**IF SELLING AN ADULT DRAGON YOU DID NOT JUST HATCH AND HAVE HAD FOR A WHILE AND IT IS UNBRED ADD 10KT TO THE PRICE**
How old would you say is 'not just hatch'? :P
Like they are breedable but havent been bed yet?
dNCLmdm.png
+2kt per coli level
+250kt if level 25

-

But doesn't this mean that a level 24 should be priced for only 48,000, even though only 1 more level would make it 250k by this guide?@egolobster
+2kt per coli level
+250kt if level 25

-

But doesn't this mean that a level 24 should be priced for only 48,000, even though only 1 more level would make it 250k by this guide?@egolobster
@GoddessKyra
bingo

@Scrypt
I'm a coligrinder, and I've ground many dragons to level 25. I should rephrase it. Here's my updated pricing tactics:

+2kt per coli level
After level 10, +4kt
After level 15, +8kt
After level 20, +16kt
So that'd be 160kt total (:

Good luck!
@GoddessKyra
bingo

@Scrypt
I'm a coligrinder, and I've ground many dragons to level 25. I should rephrase it. Here's my updated pricing tactics:

+2kt per coli level
After level 10, +4kt
After level 15, +8kt
After level 20, +16kt
So that'd be 160kt total (:

Good luck!
According to this, I'm sitting on a couple slightly expensive dragons. That's really interesting. Thank you for this!
According to this, I'm sitting on a couple slightly expensive dragons. That's really interesting. Thank you for this!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
@ariuru [pinging myself for reference later~~]

Thank you for this it helps a bunch to see other peoples way of pricing!
@ariuru [pinging myself for reference later~~]

Thank you for this it helps a bunch to see other peoples way of pricing!
ZVpCPil.png
@Khraylen
There's always a chance people won't agree with this guide; but to be honest; this is the most widely used one from what I've seen. Good luck with your dragons~

@Ariuru
No worries, glad it managed to help you out! Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way! I know you've been here for a few weeks now but I figured I'd say it anyways~
@Khraylen
There's always a chance people won't agree with this guide; but to be honest; this is the most widely used one from what I've seen. Good luck with your dragons~

@Ariuru
No worries, glad it managed to help you out! Welcome to Flight Rising, by the way! I know you've been here for a few weeks now but I figured I'd say it anyways~
@EgoLobster thats so kind thank you ~~
@EgoLobster thats so kind thank you ~~
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31