Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [List]Coli Builds 2.0[Update 24/10/22!]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Welp, with new enemies in Mire, I'll be on the lookout for new builds that fix the 119 STR but unable to 1 hit elim armadillos and catfish. ^^
Welp, with new enemies in Mire, I'll be on the lookout for new builds that fix the 119 STR but unable to 1 hit elim armadillos and catfish. ^^
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Hey everyone, I know we're freaking out due to the new Mire mobs having slightly higher health than the previous ones. But I've discovered a fix for this! [b]Introducing the 123 STR MediMire build[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/130808484189962240/901313284249108520/unknown.png[/img] With [b]123 STR[/b], you are able to rally+elim everything in the venue, just as you could prior to the update! This works ONLY for Mire builds that use Meditate, since they rely on Meditate to build breath. And with [b]65 QCK[/b], you're still able to outspeed the Psywyrms, which are the fastest enemy in the mire. The only downside to this build is you lose out on VIT points, which increases your health, which allows you to tank more hits. However, as long as you don't start out on a full scratch pack, you should be alright! People have also suggested stating [b]62 QCK[/b] rather than 65 to gain a few extra [b]VIT[/b] points so your trainer is not as squishy. This does make you tie with the Psywyrms/Kamatachis but if you don't mind it then it's okay! [b]From @/Leathaldaywalker[/b] Dragons statted with 62 QCK have enough points left over to stat 18 VIT, which gives your dragon 1,110HP. In comparison to my 65 QCk, with only 6 VIT points that gives me 870 HP. Hope this helps everyone, please ask any questions if you have them! [b]EDIT:[/b] This change is only necessary for the [b]MediMire/Monk builds[/b]. If your trainer relied on using scratch to build breath [b]you shouldn't need to restat your trainer if they use the original 119 STR build.[/b] I apologize for the confusion with my initial title and post, I wanted to get this information out as soon as possible for folks ^^;
Hey everyone, I know we're freaking out due to the new Mire mobs having slightly higher health than the previous ones. But I've discovered a fix for this!

Introducing the 123 STR MediMire build
unknown.png

With 123 STR, you are able to rally+elim everything in the venue, just as you could prior to the update! This works ONLY for Mire builds that use Meditate, since they rely on Meditate to build breath. And with 65 QCK, you're still able to outspeed the Psywyrms, which are the fastest enemy in the mire.
The only downside to this build is you lose out on VIT points, which increases your health, which allows you to tank more hits.
However, as long as you don't start out on a full scratch pack, you should be alright!

People have also suggested stating 62 QCK rather than 65 to gain a few extra VIT points so your trainer is not as squishy. This does make you tie with the Psywyrms/Kamatachis but if you don't mind it then it's okay!
From @/Leathaldaywalker
Dragons statted with 62 QCK have enough points left over to stat 18 VIT, which gives your dragon 1,110HP. In comparison to my 65 QCk, with only 6 VIT points that gives me 870 HP.

Hope this helps everyone, please ask any questions if you have them!

EDIT:
This change is only necessary for the MediMire/Monk builds. If your trainer relied on using scratch to build breath you shouldn't need to restat your trainer if they use the original 119 STR build.

I apologize for the confusion with my initial title and post, I wanted to get this information out as soon as possible for folks ^^;
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
many thanks :D
many thanks :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[size=4]@JuliusCaesar [b]I've got a build![/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] Yuubi [b]User ID #:[/b] 27733 [b]Build Name:[/b] MireFisher (since its adjusted to make the new [s]catfish[/s] enemies killable) [b]Link to Build Thread:[/b] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3068799 [b]Suggested Elements?:[/b] Arcane and Lightning, since those seem to be the best for the new enemies [img]https://i.imgur.com/z5wTvMH.png[/img] This Build is an adjustment to the common 119STR, 18VIT, 69QCK making it possible to Rally + Eliminate every enemy [s]EXCEPT Fungal Garden & Armored Colony[/s] Providing enough QCK to consistently get double turns against those enemies as well making a 2-cycle (5-turn) fight against them possible when atleast 30 Breath is given It requires Eliminate but is especially user-friendly given you are enough QCK to make up for a dodge and instead scratch and enemy down
@JuliusCaesar
I've got a build!

Username: Yuubi
User ID #: 27733
Build Name: MireFisher (since its adjusted to make the new catfish enemies killable)
Link to Build Thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3068799
Suggested Elements?: Arcane and Lightning, since those seem to be the best for the new enemies

z5wTvMH.png

This Build is an adjustment to the common 119STR, 18VIT, 69QCK making it possible to Rally + Eliminate every enemy EXCEPT Fungal Garden & Armored Colony

Providing enough QCK to consistently get double turns against those enemies as well making a 2-cycle (5-turn) fight against them possible when atleast 30 Breath is given

It requires Eliminate but is especially user-friendly given you are enough QCK to make up for a dodge and instead scratch and enemy down
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi Ahh! Interesting! I'll add in my free time, at the moment I'm working on research for my deadline, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you lol. Thank you though!
@Yuubi Ahh! Interesting! I'll add in my free time, at the moment I'm working on research for my deadline, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you lol. Thank you though!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@NobleRot @Yuubi
Thank you for creating these!
@NobleRot @Yuubi
Thank you for creating these!
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
Thank you for this guide!! it really helped me out!
Thank you for this guide!! it really helped me out!
uDNAbBS.png
@JuliusCaesar I wanna get more into arcane dominance and you seem to be a good person to ask what build/builds would you recommend for folder training in different venues?

also im very interested in the resources you used in this thread the coli venue dividers where can I find them so i can use and credit properly
@JuliusCaesar I wanna get more into arcane dominance and you seem to be a good person to ask what build/builds would you recommend for folder training in different venues?

also im very interested in the resources you used in this thread the coli venue dividers where can I find them so i can use and credit properly
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
@SimpIicity Heya, sorry for missing this.

As of right now, the two best places for bang-for-your-buck training fodder in the coli is either the Mire or the Ghostlight Ruins. Ruins is slightly slower, so Mire is fastest, but both offer one-dragon, two fodder builds where you can take one L25 dragon into the venue with two fodder dragons to level efficiently.

As of right now I haven't updated the builds yet for Mire since Mire 2.0 revamp, but I have tested both the Medimire update posed by NobleRot above (although I believe the stats have changed so you'll want to find their thread due to the nerf of the armadillos), along with the typical cannon build presented by Yuubi above as well. Both can take care of all enemies in the Mire though and level pretty easily between L5-7.

To know about more Arcane Dominance stuff though, I'd recommend looking through the Arcane Dominance forum though.

As for the resources used, I link them in my first post at the bottom, you can find them under the "Thanks To" section!

Hope this helps!
@SimpIicity Heya, sorry for missing this.

As of right now, the two best places for bang-for-your-buck training fodder in the coli is either the Mire or the Ghostlight Ruins. Ruins is slightly slower, so Mire is fastest, but both offer one-dragon, two fodder builds where you can take one L25 dragon into the venue with two fodder dragons to level efficiently.

As of right now I haven't updated the builds yet for Mire since Mire 2.0 revamp, but I have tested both the Medimire update posed by NobleRot above (although I believe the stats have changed so you'll want to find their thread due to the nerf of the armadillos), along with the typical cannon build presented by Yuubi above as well. Both can take care of all enemies in the Mire though and level pretty easily between L5-7.

To know about more Arcane Dominance stuff though, I'd recommend looking through the Arcane Dominance forum though.

As for the resources used, I link them in my first post at the bottom, you can find them under the "Thanks To" section!

Hope this helps!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Scratch ([emoji=scratch size=1]) what I said earlier about not being updated, we are UPDATED NOW. [size=4][b]Added as of 03/11/2021:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*] Newer updated builds for Mire 2.0 [LIST] [*] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2584493][u]Mire Mauler updated by Mohenjo[/u][/url] [*] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2559941][u]Mire Millioniares updated by ilimati[/u][/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3068799][u]Added MireFisher by Yuubi[/u][/url] [*] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136/1#1061006][u]Moved Kiena's build up[/u][/url] due to being a 126 str build. [/LIST] [*] Added Medimire as a tag, as it's a common phrase I hear [*] Noted now that the two elements BEST SUITED for Mire 2.0 is [b]Arcane[/b] and [b]Lightning[/b]. [/LIST] Enjoy folks!
Scratch () what I said earlier about not being updated, we are UPDATED NOW.

Added as of 03/11/2021:
Enjoy folks!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0