Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [List]Coli Builds 2.0[Update 24/10/22!]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
Thank you for this!
Thank you for this!
replying so i can come back! i cant wait till i can afford some of these stones
replying so i can come back! i cant wait till i can afford some of these stones
she/they
[size=4]@JuliusCaesar [b]I've got a build![/b][/size] [b]Username:[/b] WarriorMaiden [b]User ID #:[/b] 258090 [b]Build Name:[/b] Old? [b]Link to Build Thread:[/b] None [b]Suggested Elements?:[/b] None I know this is a bit of an odd entry, but bear with me. Back when my sister first joined years ago, some incredibly kind soul gifted her with a pair of lvl 25's. Fully statted and stoned, including Eliminates. They were an absolute [i]Godsend[/i] to both of us, as we wound up bouncing them back and forth between us. With them, we were able to level scores of fodder, several random fighters, and an entire trio of 25's of our own. I have used a couple other builds myself, and seen yet more utilized, and this one remains my favorite by far. I have yet to see flight origin make a difference in use or effectiveness. (The original pair is from Shadow and Light, while the pair in my trio are Earth and Plague.) The build and its use may seem a little crude and brute force to some, but with it one can farm with impunity in any arena. (One does encounter a bit of trouble [as in cannot go for 3+ rounds straight] in the Golem Workshop and now Forbidden Portal, but what kind of crazy person does fodder leveling or general grinding in there? XD) Here is a screenshot of the first one of my team to reach 25. His build is identical to the original pair aside from the scribbled out stones. I never use them anyway, so they're kind of extraneous. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/811724560964911184/818602054934593556/Battle_Layout.jpg[/img] With two of these, the first round is strictly Scratch. By the second round, there is usually enough breath to begin using Eliminate. A field of three can be cleared with a Scratch and then Eliminate before the first enemy has an opportunity to attack. When leveling fodder in the Mire, the breath bars are usually full before you hit lvl 6 on the fodder (unless you have an enemy dodge or 'Big Boss Nass' pop up) and you could technically grind in there indefinitely until your fingers fall off. :) If anyone recognizes this build, or knows who first came up with it, [i]please[/i] let me know!!
@JuliusCaesar
I've got a build!

Username: WarriorMaiden
User ID #: 258090
Build Name: Old?
Link to Build Thread: None
Suggested Elements?: None

I know this is a bit of an odd entry, but bear with me. Back when my sister first joined years ago, some incredibly kind soul gifted her with a pair of lvl 25's. Fully statted and stoned, including Eliminates. They were an absolute Godsend to both of us, as we wound up bouncing them back and forth between us. With them, we were able to level scores of fodder, several random fighters, and an entire trio of 25's of our own. I have used a couple other builds myself, and seen yet more utilized, and this one remains my favorite by far. I have yet to see flight origin make a difference in use or effectiveness. (The original pair is from Shadow and Light, while the pair in my trio are Earth and Plague.) The build and its use may seem a little crude and brute force to some, but with it one can farm with impunity in any arena. (One does encounter a bit of trouble [as in cannot go for 3+ rounds straight] in the Golem Workshop and now Forbidden Portal, but what kind of crazy person does fodder leveling or general grinding in there? XD) Here is a screenshot of the first one of my team to reach 25. His build is identical to the original pair aside from the scribbled out stones. I never use them anyway, so they're kind of extraneous.

Battle_Layout.jpg

With two of these, the first round is strictly Scratch. By the second round, there is usually enough breath to begin using Eliminate. A field of three can be cleared with a Scratch and then Eliminate before the first enemy has an opportunity to attack. When leveling fodder in the Mire, the breath bars are usually full before you hit lvl 6 on the fodder (unless you have an enemy dodge or 'Big Boss Nass' pop up) and you could technically grind in there indefinitely until your fingers fall off. :)

If anyone recognizes this build, or knows who first came up with it, please let me know!!
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@JuliusCaesar there's a typo in the 133 build--the third dragon should read 119 int, not 199!
@JuliusCaesar there's a typo in the 133 build--the third dragon should read 119 int, not 199!
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
Heya @WarriorMaiden !
That looks like a classic elim grinding build, I think?
The earliest/most comprehensive thread I could find on it is this one!
Heya @WarriorMaiden !
That looks like a classic elim grinding build, I think?
The earliest/most comprehensive thread I could find on it is this one!
mNH9cjt.png
@JuliusCaesar Hello! A few updates.

- I changed my username again (Alatreon > Halcandra). Sorry for the inconvenience.

- I changed the stats of my Workshop/Portal build significantly, to the point where it is a completely seperate build from the Workshop Workers now. I also gave it the informal name of "Esoteric Explorers".
The stats are now 103 STR / 64 QCK / 57 VIT / 24 DEF and 115 INT / 64 QCK / 40 VIT / 10 DEF. The top recommended elements are Fire, Wind, and Water.
I'll leave it up to you whether you want to list the build seperately or not.

- I created a 59 QCK Anticipate build for the Ghostlight Ruins, named the Ruins Retainer.
The full stats are 115 STR / 59 QCK / 45 VIT / 13 DEF / 6 MND. The recommended elements are the same as other GLR builds, Nature and Water.
@JuliusCaesar Hello! A few updates.

- I changed my username again (Alatreon > Halcandra). Sorry for the inconvenience.

- I changed the stats of my Workshop/Portal build significantly, to the point where it is a completely seperate build from the Workshop Workers now. I also gave it the informal name of "Esoteric Explorers".
The stats are now 103 STR / 64 QCK / 57 VIT / 24 DEF and 115 INT / 64 QCK / 40 VIT / 10 DEF. The top recommended elements are Fire, Wind, and Water.
I'll leave it up to you whether you want to list the build seperately or not.

- I created a 59 QCK Anticipate build for the Ghostlight Ruins, named the Ruins Retainer.
The full stats are 115 STR / 59 QCK / 45 VIT / 13 DEF / 6 MND. The recommended elements are the same as other GLR builds, Nature and Water.
4Dclvwp.png
@Halcandra

No worries! I admit, I've been swamped this semester, and this week is a killer (RIP leading discussions always is terrible lol), but I will get to editing everything in, I promise! And thanks so much for the updates, I appreciate it. ^^
@Halcandra

No worries! I admit, I've been swamped this semester, and this week is a killer (RIP leading discussions always is terrible lol), but I will get to editing everything in, I promise! And thanks so much for the updates, I appreciate it. ^^
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Updated to here with Halcandra's builds and name change!
Updated to here with Halcandra's builds and name change!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@JuliusCaesar
I've got a build!

Username: Askarth
User ID #: 582940
Build Name: Forbidden Tactics
Link to Build Thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3056292
Suggested Elements?: Shadow and Water
@JuliusCaesar
I've got a build!

Username: Askarth
User ID #: 582940
Build Name: Forbidden Tactics
Link to Build Thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3056292
Suggested Elements?: Shadow and Water
Signature still a WIP
They/Them
FR time +4
Could I interest you in my Forbidden Portal build? I spend a lot of time in that venue, so if you need anything from there, hit me up! ~
@Askarth

I'll definitely get to this tomorrow, as it seems interesting! Thank you for submitting!
@Askarth

I'll definitely get to this tomorrow, as it seems interesting! Thank you for submitting!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery