Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [coli build] Mire Millionaire [updated]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[u][b]updated for the new Mire![/b][/u] So, you've learned to love the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2487438/1]Ruin Wrecker[/url] because it is simply the best and most fun build? (shoutout to @Mohenjo for making the BEST BUILD) And now you are sad because it is RoR and you have to grind in the Mire again for that sweet currency? And the old Mire Flyer is just not cutting it anymore? SAY NO MORE! I present the Wrecker-inspired Mire-build for all that sweet sweet cash! [b]Which stats and why[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xTkl6Zh.png[/img] STR: [s]119[/s] 120 QCK: 64 VIT: [s]30[/s] 26 Stones: Meditate Eliminate Haste Rally 3x Berserker 2x Ambush Why? 120 Str gives you enough to Rally+Elim every mob except the bosses. 64 Qck +Haste makes you faster than most mobs to get 4 turns in the beginning before they hit. (still faster are: Psywurms and Salve Kamaitachis which are magic users anyway, and Sickle Kamaitachis. And bosses. Don't do those.) 26 Vit gives you enough health to survive a while. [b]How to use[/b] First round: you can start with any starting group! This is what you do: - Meditate - Haste (which gives you an extra round except against 3xPsywurm and 3xSickle groups) - Rally - either Defend (if there's physical enemies in the group) or another Rally (if only magic users) - enemies hit - ELIMINATE AWAY Next rounds: simply Rally+Eliminate if those a*holes dodge and you don't have enough breath for another elim: - refresh - or try to bring it back up with Haste and Rally, depending on how much you have left if you face a boss: - run. seriously. [b]Any questions?[/b] And now have fun wrecking the Mire and making much money! I might amend this post a bit later on but for now it has everything it needs I think. Shoutout to @bonibaru for that cool name :D
updated for the new Mire!

So, you've learned to love the Ruin Wrecker because it is simply the best and most fun build? (shoutout to @Mohenjo for making the BEST BUILD) And now you are sad because it is RoR and you have to grind in the Mire again for that sweet currency? And the old Mire Flyer is just not cutting it anymore? SAY NO MORE! I present the Wrecker-inspired Mire-build for all that sweet sweet cash!

Which stats and why

xTkl6Zh.png

STR: 119 120
QCK: 64
VIT: 30 26

Stones:
Meditate
Eliminate
Haste
Rally
3x Berserker
2x Ambush

Why? 120 Str gives you enough to Rally+Elim every mob except the bosses. 64 Qck +Haste makes you faster than most mobs to get 4 turns in the beginning before they hit. (still faster are: Psywurms and Salve Kamaitachis which are magic users anyway, and Sickle Kamaitachis. And bosses. Don't do those.) 26 Vit gives you enough health to survive a while.

How to use

First round: you can start with any starting group! This is what you do:
- Meditate
- Haste (which gives you an extra round except against 3xPsywurm and 3xSickle groups)
- Rally
- either Defend (if there's physical enemies in the group) or another Rally (if only magic users)
- enemies hit
- ELIMINATE AWAY

Next rounds:
simply Rally+Eliminate

if those a*holes dodge and you don't have enough breath for another elim:
- refresh
- or try to bring it back up with Haste and Rally, depending on how much you have left

if you face a boss:
- run. seriously.

Any questions?

And now have fun wrecking the Mire and making much money!
I might amend this post a bit later on but for now it has everything it needs I think.

Shoutout to @bonibaru for that cool name :D
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
I'm glad you've enjoyed my build so much!

I'm not sure how well it works in the Mire, but in the GLR, you can meditate 2 times against mage enemies, then haste -> rally -> defend -> eliminate. This helps when the enemies are dodging a lot, and you need that extra breath.

I'm not sure if that will work great in the Mire since things are faster, but it might be worth testing.

Overall, great job with the build :)
I'm glad you've enjoyed my build so much!

I'm not sure how well it works in the Mire, but in the GLR, you can meditate 2 times against mage enemies, then haste -> rally -> defend -> eliminate. This helps when the enemies are dodging a lot, and you need that extra breath.

I'm not sure if that will work great in the Mire since things are faster, but it might be worth testing.

Overall, great job with the build :)
Need a fodder trainer build? Try one of these:
Kelp Beds - Leviathan Leveler - 2 Fodder Trainer
GLR + Mire - Ghire Gorer - 2 Fodder
Mire - Mire Mauler - 2 Fodder
GLR - Ruin Wrecker - 2 Fodder Trainer
Boreal Wood- Boreal Banisher - 2 Fodder Trainer
Harpy's Roost - Roost Rustler - 2 Fodder Trainer
Launch_Plans_-_Small.png
(Don't ping the staff)
A bump to say this build is great, I like it a lot, it's fast and easy once you get the rhythm down

and also you crack me up :D

P.S. on subsequent rounds you can also Haste + Rally + Elim because Haste gives you that extra boost of breath so that when one of those stupid white weasels finally dodges you, you can last a bit longer
A bump to say this build is great, I like it a lot, it's fast and easy once you get the rhythm down

and also you crack me up :D

P.S. on subsequent rounds you can also Haste + Rally + Elim because Haste gives you that extra boost of breath so that when one of those stupid white weasels finally dodges you, you can last a bit longer
duHgkuH.png
I wanted to try this build without spending 25kt on a Tincture of Dissolutions, so I too my "beastmode" mire flyer (119 STR) and swapped in a Meditate for the Scratch. It probably dies a bit faster since it has less VIT than the stats here, but most of my forced restarts have been because of dodging so I'm still doing well.
I wanted to try this build without spending 25kt on a Tincture of Dissolutions, so I too my "beastmode" mire flyer (119 STR) and swapped in a Meditate for the Scratch. It probably dies a bit faster since it has less VIT than the stats here, but most of my forced restarts have been because of dodging so I'm still doing well.
I was a physical fighter forever and refused to use any of the meditate builds because I didn't see how they could possibly be efficient or even faster - but they are, and I'm so glad I finally decided to try the. Love the leviathan leveller, the ruins wrecker, and now this one. I am converted!
I was a physical fighter forever and refused to use any of the meditate builds because I didn't see how they could possibly be efficient or even faster - but they are, and I'm so glad I finally decided to try the. Love the leviathan leveller, the ruins wrecker, and now this one. I am converted!
duHgkuH.png
Ah! I really think this is interesting! I'm super protective of my current three Mire Flyers, but I've got some extra tinctures on my and I hoard Stones, so I'll try this build out with one of them! All of mine already have these stones besides haste and meditate, so it shouldn't be too bad. I've never used the meditate builds though, so I'm really excited to try!
Ah! I really think this is interesting! I'm super protective of my current three Mire Flyers, but I've got some extra tinctures on my and I hoard Stones, so I'll try this build out with one of them! All of mine already have these stones besides haste and meditate, so it shouldn't be too bad. I've never used the meditate builds though, so I'm really excited to try!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
Gonna have to give this a try. The standard Mire Flyer build makes me run into quite a few mana pitfalls lol
Gonna have to give this a try. The standard Mire Flyer build makes me run into quite a few mana pitfalls lol
@ilimati
I love this build! Thank you for sharing
@ilimati
I love this build! Thank you for sharing
V8GfXRi.jpg
i'll def check it out!
i'll def check it out!
Kano3Shuuya.png
Thanks for sharing this idea. It looks like fun!
Thanks for sharing this idea. It looks like fun!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault