Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Visual Guide V3.1.3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
[emoji=earth rune size=1] The 2.3.7 Visual Familiars Guide is here! The Mesacliff Assassin and Windcarve Bladedancer are filed under the "Birdy Birdy" category. The Shattered Plain Gem Guardian is filed under the "Festival, Anniversary, Downtime, and Kickstart Familiars and Their Variants" category. [item=Mesacliff Assassin][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian] [b]Notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]Windcarve Bladedancer and Mesacliff Assassin are also added to the Harpy subgroup in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/1#post_31710627]"Beastclans On The Rise" group[/url] [/LIST] -pinged-
The 2.3.7 Visual Familiars Guide is here!

The Mesacliff Assassin and Windcarve Bladedancer are filed under the "Birdy Birdy" category. The Shattered Plain Gem Guardian is filed under the "Festival, Anniversary, Downtime, and Kickstart Familiars and Their Variants" category.

Mesacliff Assassin Windcarve Bladedancer Shattered Plain Gem Guardian

Notes:
-pinged-
vfJxCVy.png
I guess, this question was asked a thousand times, but is there any guide or spreadsheet on how to obtain each and every familiar?
Basically, I would love to have a copy of it to keep my own journal on how much stuff do I have in my hoard to brew this one, to exchange at Swipp's for that one, etc.
I guess, this question was asked a thousand times, but is there any guide or spreadsheet on how to obtain each and every familiar?
Basically, I would love to have a copy of it to keep my own journal on how much stuff do I have in my hoard to brew this one, to exchange at Swipp's for that one, etc.
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
@KsanaC

Excellent question! With the Game Database that is now live you can easily search for ALL the familiars in the Items>Familiars page. I see you've already saw the thread but still I decided to give you a ping because 1) Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Prior to the Game Database there honestly isn't any good compiled source for that out there and 2) I'm also extremely excited about this update! Good to know I'm not alone :' )
@KsanaC

Excellent question! With the Game Database that is now live you can easily search for ALL the familiars in the Items>Familiars page. I see you've already saw the thread but still I decided to give you a ping because 1) Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Prior to the Game Database there honestly isn't any good compiled source for that out there and 2) I'm also extremely excited about this update! Good to know I'm not alone :' )
vfJxCVy.png
@dinguschi [quote name="dinguschi" date="2019-06-22 16:12:46" ] Woah...how did you get the Sköll to display using bbcode? I can't figure it out for the life of me! [/quote] Good news: the Sköll code has been updated! Now you can directly type in [code][Item=Skoll][/code] to get Skoll [Item=Skoll]
@dinguschi
dinguschi wrote on 2019-06-22 16:12:46:
Woah...how did you get the Sköll to display using bbcode? I can't figure it out for the life of me!

Good news: the Sköll code has been updated!

Now you can directly type in
Code:
[Item=Skoll]
to get Skoll Skoll
vfJxCVy.png
[quote name="ZxwxZ" date="2019-12-04 13:28:46" ] Excellent question! With the Game Database that is now live you can easily search for ALL the familiars in the Items>Familiars page. I see you've already saw the thread but still I decided to give you a ping because 1) Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. Prior to the Game Database there honestly isn't any good compiled source for that out there and 2) I'm also extremely excited about this update! Good to know I'm not alone :' ) [/quote] @ZxwxZ Thank you! And yesss, this update is just perfect. I can't imagine the joy of players who were waiting for it for years!![emoji=treasure chest size=1]
ZxwxZ wrote on 2019-12-04 13:28:46:
@ZxwxZ Thank you!
And yesss, this update is just perfect. I can't imagine the joy of players who were waiting for it for years!!
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
[emoji=snowflake size=1] The 2.3.8 Visual Familiars Guide is here! The Winter Sphinx is now filed under the "Canine & Feline & Plants" category. [item=Winter Sphinx] -pinged-
The 2.3.8 Visual Familiars Guide is here!

The Winter Sphinx is now filed under the "Canine & Feline & Plants" category.

Winter Sphinx

-pinged-
vfJxCVy.png
and wow thanks!
and wow thanks!
FtEyaKW.png
[emoji=nocturne size=1] The 2.3.9 Visual Familiars Guide is here: Every new NOTN familiar this year (Vigilant Spear, Apparition Lance, Banshee Brooch, Cryptic Cameo, Dancing Chalice, Vigorous Goblet, Swinging Chandelier, Pitfall Fixture, Spritely Portrait, Furious Fawn, Seething Stove, Bouncy Broiler, Battered Vase, Glazed Sentry, Origami Steward, and Folded Friend) are filed under the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/10#post_36081981]"Sentient Objects & Dead Things"[/url] category. [item=Vigilant Spear][item=Apparition Lance][item=Banshee Brooch][item=Cryptic Cameo][item=Dancing Chalice][item=Vigorous Goblet][item=Swinging Chandelier][item=Pitfall Fixture][item=Spritely Portrait][item=Furious Fawn][item=Seething Stove][item=Bouncy Broiler][item=Battered Vase][item=Glazed Sentry][item=Origami Steward][item=Folded Friend] [b]Notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]Wow that was easy. [*]Spritely Portrait and Furious Fawn are also added to the Faun subgroup in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/1#post_31710627]"Beastclans On The Rise"[/url] group. [*]Happy Night of the Nocturne and X-mas everyone! [/LIST] -pinged-
The 2.3.9 Visual Familiars Guide is here:

Every new NOTN familiar this year (Vigilant Spear, Apparition Lance, Banshee Brooch, Cryptic Cameo, Dancing Chalice, Vigorous Goblet, Swinging Chandelier, Pitfall Fixture, Spritely Portrait, Furious Fawn, Seething Stove, Bouncy Broiler, Battered Vase, Glazed Sentry, Origami Steward, and Folded Friend) are filed under the "Sentient Objects & Dead Things" category.

Vigilant Spear Apparition Lance Banshee Brooch Cryptic Cameo Dancing Chalice Vigorous Goblet Swinging Chandelier Pitfall Fixture Spritely Portrait Seething Stove Bouncy Broiler Battered Vase Glazed Sentry Origami Steward Folded Friend

Notes:
  • Wow that was easy.
  • Spritely Portrait and Furious Fawn are also added to the Faun subgroup in the "Beastclans On The Rise" group.
  • Happy Night of the Nocturne and X-mas everyone!

-pinged-
vfJxCVy.png
Thank you so much! Could I be added to the pinglist as well? <3
Thank you so much! Could I be added to the pinglist as well? <3
[emoji=cauldron size=1] The 2.3.10 Visual Familiars Guide is here: The Harlequin Feathercroak and Sable Feathercroak are filed under the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/4#post_32320953]"Birdy Birdy"[/url] category. [item=Harlequin Feathercroak][item=Sable Feathercroak] [b]Notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]Group [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/1#post_31710628]Night Of The Nocturne[/url] has been created. [*]Happy brewing! [/LIST] -pinged-
The 2.3.10 Visual Familiars Guide is here:

The Harlequin Feathercroak and Sable Feathercroak are filed under the "Birdy Birdy" category.

Harlequin Feathercroak Sable Feathercroak

Notes:

-pinged-
vfJxCVy.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24