Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Familiars Visual Guide V3.1.3
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@namyan

You're welcome! I have added you to the pinglist.
@namyan

You're welcome! I have added you to the pinglist.
vfJxCVy.png
Thanks for this guide do much!!
Thanks for this guide do much!!
[emoji=ice rune size=1] The 2.3.11 Visual Familiars Guide is here: The Frigid Gem Guardian is filed under the "Festival, Anniversary, Downtime, and Kickstart Familiars and Their Variants" category. [item=Frigid Gem Guardian] The Geartoggle Smith and War Smith are filed under the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/3#post_31833661]"Bug-looking" category [/url] and the Mith subgroup in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/1#post_31710627]"Beastclans On The Rise" group[/url]. [item=Geartoggle Smith][item=War Smith] The Workshop Monitor, Jelly Drone, Longmech, Copperplate Longmech, Gearspring Pocketmouse, Wind-Up Pocketmouse, Tribeam Lurker, Tribeam Hunter, Mechanical Destroyer, and Robotic Tender are filed under the new category [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/11#post_36520551]"Biomimetic Inorganics"[/url]. [item=Workshop Monitor][item=Jelly Drone][item=Longmech][item=Copperplate Longmech][item=Gearspring Pocketmouse][item=Wind-Up Pocketmouse][item=Tribeam Lurker][item=Tribeam Hunter][item=Mechanical Destroyer][item=Robotic Tender] [b]Notes:[/b] [LIST] [*]A new category, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/11#post_36520551]Biomimetic Inorganics[/url], has been created. [*]Difference between "Sentient Objects" and "Biomimetic Inorganics": [indent][u]Sentient Objects[/u] should distinctively resemble some daily objects (chalice, doll, stove, etc.), whereas [u]Biomimetic Inorganics[/u] are flesh-less or mechanical familiars mimicking the familiars from the other eight categories (Water Creatures, Birdy Birdy, etc.).[/indent] [*]The [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2376787/10#post_36081981]"Sentient Objects & Dead Things"[/url] category is now renamed as "Sentient Objects" to include only familiars that are themed after daily objects. Other familiars filed under it are instead moved to the new "Biomimetic Inorganics" category. Detailed list indented: [indent][size=2] Lux Spectre, Aer Phantom, Crystal Carrier, Orbiting Spirit, Opposing Forces, Unlikely Alliance, Steam Gyre, Smoke Gyre, Masked Phantom, Veiled Vision, Somber Spirit, Otherworldly Aura, Malevolent Spirit, Disoriented Spirit, Mistral Minion, Spellbound Golem, Scrapmetal Tracker, Steelhound, Chromefeather Lookout, Sentry Squawker, Monkey Wrench, Clattercog Engineer, Frost Delver, Stone Borer, Cheerful Residue, Shiny Residue, Leftover Residue, Sentient Alloy, River Muck, and Radioactive Slime. [/indent] [*]In addition, familiars fitting the description of Biomimetic Inorganics are moved from other categories: [indent][size=2] • Granite Thresher, Shale Thresher, Chocolate Noggle, and Strawberry Noggle from [u]Water Creatures[/u]. • Black Iron Creeper and Coppercoil Creeper from [u]Bug-looking[/u]. • Glassbound Solarvul and Glassbound Gustvul from [u]Birdy Birdy[/u]. • Moss-Covered Golem and Augite Protector from [u]Canine & Feline & Plants[/u]. • Iron Golem and Rusty Golem from [u]Hoofed[/u].[/size] [/indent] [*]Barkback Boar, Deadwood Boar, White Rot Deer, and Wood Ear Deer are moved from "Hoofed" to "Canine & Feline & Plants" (CFP). [*]After this update, there are 101 Water Creatures, 48 Bugs, 92 Birds, 102 CFP, 64 Others, 84 Hoofed, 66 Scaly, 63 Objects, 52 Biomimetics, and 126 Occasionals. [/LIST] -pinged-
The 2.3.11 Visual Familiars Guide is here:

The Frigid Gem Guardian is filed under the "Festival, Anniversary, Downtime, and Kickstart Familiars and Their Variants" category.

Frigid Gem Guardian

The Geartoggle Smith and War Smith are filed under the "Bug-looking" category and the Mith subgroup in the "Beastclans On The Rise" group.

Geartoggle Smith War Smith

The Workshop Monitor, Jelly Drone, Longmech, Copperplate Longmech, Gearspring Pocketmouse, Wind-Up Pocketmouse, Tribeam Lurker, Tribeam Hunter, Mechanical Destroyer, and Robotic Tender are filed under the new category "Biomimetic Inorganics".

Workshop Monitor Jelly Drone Longmech Copperplate Longmech Gearspring Pocketmouse Wind-Up Pocketmouse Tribeam Lurker Tribeam Hunter Mechanical Destroyer Robotic Tender

Notes:
  • A new category, Biomimetic Inorganics, has been created.
  • Difference between "Sentient Objects" and "Biomimetic Inorganics":
    Sentient Objects should distinctively resemble some daily objects (chalice, doll, stove, etc.), whereas Biomimetic Inorganics are flesh-less or mechanical familiars mimicking the familiars from the other eight categories (Water Creatures, Birdy Birdy, etc.).
  • The "Sentient Objects & Dead Things" category is now renamed as "Sentient Objects" to include only familiars that are themed after daily objects. Other familiars filed under it are instead moved to the new "Biomimetic Inorganics" category. Detailed list indented:

Lux Spectre, Aer Phantom, Crystal Carrier, Orbiting Spirit, Opposing Forces, Unlikely Alliance, Steam Gyre, Smoke Gyre, Masked Phantom, Veiled Vision, Somber Spirit, Otherworldly Aura, Malevolent Spirit, Disoriented Spirit, Mistral Minion, Spellbound Golem, Scrapmetal Tracker, Steelhound, Chromefeather Lookout, Sentry Squawker, Monkey Wrench, Clattercog Engineer, Frost Delver, Stone Borer, Cheerful Residue, Shiny Residue, Leftover Residue, Sentient Alloy, River Muck, and Radioactive Slime.
  • In addition, familiars fitting the description of Biomimetic Inorganics are moved from other categories:

• Granite Thresher, Shale Thresher, Chocolate Noggle, and Strawberry Noggle from Water Creatures.
    • Black Iron Creeper and Coppercoil Creeper from Bug-looking.
    • Glassbound Solarvul and Glassbound Gustvul from Birdy Birdy.
    • Moss-Covered Golem and Augite Protector from Canine & Feline & Plants.
    • Iron Golem and Rusty Golem from Hoofed.
  • Barkback Boar, Deadwood Boar, White Rot Deer, and Wood Ear Deer are moved from "Hoofed" to "Canine & Feline & Plants" (CFP).
  • After this update, there are 101 Water Creatures, 48 Bugs, 92 Birds, 102 CFP, 64 Others, 84 Hoofed, 66 Scaly, 63 Objects, 52 Biomimetics, and 126 Occasionals.

-pinged-
vfJxCVy.png
This thread seems useful, could you add me to the pinglist?
By the way, don't forget about the two new April Fool's familiars!
This thread seems useful, could you add me to the pinglist?
By the way, don't forget about the two new April Fool's familiars!
Untitled1098_20221207121850.png

chronically online, made of lemonade
Whatcha lookin' at?!
@ZxwxZ

I love this guide so much! Are there any plans to update it post-Fiona?
@ZxwxZ

I love this guide so much! Are there any plans to update it post-Fiona?
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
This guide is honestly so helpful, thanks!
This guide is honestly so helpful, thanks!
Brooke | They / She | FR+0
aQcNcS9.png
g585y1V.png
Tl1dGxE.png
w0wBhk1.png
gMDuKVs.png
@glassydawn
@glassydawn
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
[center][emoji=planet size=1] Thankyou for this guide. [i]-s[/i][/center]

Thankyou for this guide.
-s
-Constellation
Thank you so much for making this! It has been a great help for me the last hour and a half with trading familiars xD
Thank you so much for making this! It has been a great help for me the last hour and a half with trading familiars xD
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
Bookmarking!
Bookmarking!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24