Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Xenoviel Lair Companion v3.3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@squidragon - you are off the pinglist : )

@Hidd3nstare - I use it obsessively for my own lair, so it's no trouble at all. I'm glad so many people find it useful!
@squidragon - you are off the pinglist : )

@Hidd3nstare - I use it obsessively for my own lair, so it's no trouble at all. I'm glad so many people find it useful!
wvz5N8O.png 12345678901234567890 TivIzlp.png
Thank you for continuing this sheet, it's so helpful for a newbie like me! :3
Thank you for continuing this sheet, it's so helpful for a newbie like me! :3
Night Nest Lore:
Stardust and Shadows

Legacy of War:
Dark of the Moon
Personal Quest/Challenge Post
Wishlist
FR Time +3
jL05xXK.pngEIw1Jyf.pngW5laU7r.pngMvzKp2Q.png2zNIzzC.pngUgBZCaa.png76ghDnx.pngk4ybm3R.pngimage.png
[quote name="Wyndwren" date=2018-01-26 12:39:12] @Cassolotl (and anyone else who's wondering) - Alestrius has given me the old pinglist, so I will continue to use it to let you guys know about major updates. [/quote] Thank you! :) And thanks for continuing the project!
Wyndwren wrote on 2018-01-26:
@Cassolotl (and anyone else who's wondering) - Alestrius has given me the old pinglist, so I will continue to use it to let you guys know about major updates.

Thank you! :) And thanks for continuing the project!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
Thank you for keeping this sheet going! I've been using it pretty much since I started on FR so I'm glad to see it still being used and updated. :)
Thank you for keeping this sheet going! I've been using it pretty much since I started on FR so I'm glad to see it still being used and updated. :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Thankyou for maintaining this spreadsheet! I'd started one of my own, but was nowhere near incorporating the Pair Workshop in - that's awesome!

I guess my only comment would be that it would be handy to have a reference to the gene rarities too. There's so many of them, I haven't got my head around them yet.

Happy to be on the ping list.
Thankyou for maintaining this spreadsheet! I'd started one of my own, but was nowhere near incorporating the Pair Workshop in - that's awesome!

I guess my only comment would be that it would be handy to have a reference to the gene rarities too. There's so many of them, I haven't got my head around them yet.

Happy to be on the ping list.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia

Yeah, the pair workshop is super impressive - I'm pretty good with spreadsheets but I don't think I could've designed it. Xenoviel was a master.

Depending on what you mean by a gene rarity reference, you may be in luck! If you look at the sheet H-Lists (you may have to go to the View menu and click on it under Hidden Sheets), there is a table that has each gene and its rarity (Common, Limited, etc.). It's not nicely formatted, but you could always copy it into a new tab and make it look nice if you reference it often. (Please don't edit the H-Lists tab, since the rest of the workbook depends on it to function). I look at it a lot when planning breeding projects.

Another hidden sheet, the H-Rarity Interactions one, shows percent chances of getting each gene when comparing two rarities.
@Goldia

Yeah, the pair workshop is super impressive - I'm pretty good with spreadsheets but I don't think I could've designed it. Xenoviel was a master.

Depending on what you mean by a gene rarity reference, you may be in luck! If you look at the sheet H-Lists (you may have to go to the View menu and click on it under Hidden Sheets), there is a table that has each gene and its rarity (Common, Limited, etc.). It's not nicely formatted, but you could always copy it into a new tab and make it look nice if you reference it often. (Please don't edit the H-Lists tab, since the rest of the workbook depends on it to function). I look at it a lot when planning breeding projects.

Another hidden sheet, the H-Rarity Interactions one, shows percent chances of getting each gene when comparing two rarities.
@wyndwren

Ooh, thanks, I'll have a look into that. I guess I just want an easy way to see which gene's I like, which I don't, and an idea of which is more likely to breed through. It's so much easier with colours as you can format the cell to reflect it, but I don't even know/can't remember what some of the genes look like! Anyway, off to have a play now :)
@wyndwren

Ooh, thanks, I'll have a look into that. I guess I just want an easy way to see which gene's I like, which I don't, and an idea of which is more likely to breed through. It's so much easier with colours as you can format the cell to reflect it, but I don't even know/can't remember what some of the genes look like! Anyway, off to have a play now :)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Wyndwren
May I be placed on the pinglist? ^^
@Wyndwren
May I be placed on the pinglist? ^^
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@WaterWolf600 - yes! You have been added.
@WaterWolf600 - yes! You have been added.
Boop
Boop
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13