Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Xenoviel Lair Companion v3.3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Wyndwren
The colors work again, but it doesn't show the dragon ID/image/RTB date. Everything else seems fine.
@Wyndwren
The colors work again, but it doesn't show the dragon ID/image/RTB date. Everything else seems fine.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah Did you download it again after the fix? It's working for me in the user copy currently. The pair one dragon ID formula should be something like: [code] iferror(vlookup(C4,'Dragons (Do Not Modify)'!A:L,2,false),"") [/code]
@DeepflowManah

Did you download it again after the fix? It's working for me in the user copy currently.

The pair one dragon ID formula should be something like:
Code:
iferror(vlookup(C4,'Dragons (Do Not Modify)'!A:L,2,false),"")

wvz5N8O.png 12345678901234567890 TivIzlp.png
@Wyndwren
Okay, I found the error. I removed the "Do Not Modify" part from the other sheet's name. On my old sheet it updates the tab name in the formula, on the new it doesn't.
@Wyndwren
Okay, I found the error. I removed the "Do Not Modify" part from the other sheet's name. On my old sheet it updates the tab name in the formula, on the new it doesn't.
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah

How odd that it didn't update that. I'm glad you got it working though!
@DeepflowManah

How odd that it didn't update that. I'm glad you got it working though!
@Wyndwren
Yeah, that's easy to fix. Glad you didn't have to go through more odd coding.^^
@Wyndwren
Yeah, that's easy to fix. Glad you didn't have to go through more odd coding.^^
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@Wyndwren

I just found this spreadsheet and I'm enjoying it immensely! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Wyndwren

I just found this spreadsheet and I'm enjoying it immensely! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Fyari

I am glad you like it! You have been added to the pinglist.
@Fyari

I am glad you like it! You have been added to the pinglist.
@Wyndwren hey i was wondering if its possible to add more rows to the spreadsheet? we currently have 300 but i like to keep the row under a currently single dragon free in case i get them a mate and im running out of rows to add my new dragons to ^^' also with the upcoming storage release i assume we will be able to keep more than 200 dragons at a time so this could plan ahead for all of us collectors :)
@Wyndwren hey i was wondering if its possible to add more rows to the spreadsheet? we currently have 300 but i like to keep the row under a currently single dragon free in case i get them a mate and im running out of rows to add my new dragons to ^^' also with the upcoming storage release i assume we will be able to keep more than 200 dragons at a time so this could plan ahead for all of us collectors :)

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
@AniraFarinA

Yes! I will probably not add any more rows to the original version until new storage comes out, but it is definitely possible to add rows yourself.

In the Dragon Data tab: If you scroll all the way down, there should be a bar that says "Add 1000 more rows", where you can input any number instead of the 1000. Put however many you want in there and click "Add." (I recommend much fewer than 1000).

In the Dragons (Do Not Modify) tab: Highlight some number of rows at the bottom by clicking and dragging your mouse over the row numbers on the left hand side. Then, right click on one of the highlighted numbers and choose "Insert x below", where x will be the number of rows you highlighted. In newer versions of the spreadsheet, the rows should automatically fill in for the most part. I'm not sure if they will in older versions.

If a column (or multiple) doesn't fill in, click on one of the cells that does have information in it. There will be a little square in the bottom right corner of the highlighted cell. Click and drag this downward over all the blank cells in that column, and it should automatically fill them in. If there's multiple blank columns, you can highlight them all at once and drag downwards to fix them in one go.

I believe the other tabs, like the Pair Workshop, should pick up the new rows automatically, but I'm not 100% sure they will in older versions of the spreadsheet. If it doesn't work, let me know and I will help you fix it!
@AniraFarinA

Yes! I will probably not add any more rows to the original version until new storage comes out, but it is definitely possible to add rows yourself.

In the Dragon Data tab: If you scroll all the way down, there should be a bar that says "Add 1000 more rows", where you can input any number instead of the 1000. Put however many you want in there and click "Add." (I recommend much fewer than 1000).

In the Dragons (Do Not Modify) tab: Highlight some number of rows at the bottom by clicking and dragging your mouse over the row numbers on the left hand side. Then, right click on one of the highlighted numbers and choose "Insert x below", where x will be the number of rows you highlighted. In newer versions of the spreadsheet, the rows should automatically fill in for the most part. I'm not sure if they will in older versions.

If a column (or multiple) doesn't fill in, click on one of the cells that does have information in it. There will be a little square in the bottom right corner of the highlighted cell. Click and drag this downward over all the blank cells in that column, and it should automatically fill them in. If there's multiple blank columns, you can highlight them all at once and drag downwards to fix them in one go.

I believe the other tabs, like the Pair Workshop, should pick up the new rows automatically, but I'm not 100% sure they will in older versions of the spreadsheet. If it doesn't work, let me know and I will help you fix it!
@Wyndwren thank you for the detailed explanation! i added 50 new rows, none of the columns filled in automatically but i dragged the info down to all. the lair census picks up the dragons i add to the new rows but the breeding pair tab and the pair workshop acts like the dragons in the new rows dont exist. i think somewhere in the formular it has row 1-300 but i dont want to break anything by looking for it ^^'
@Wyndwren thank you for the detailed explanation! i added 50 new rows, none of the columns filled in automatically but i dragged the info down to all. the lair census picks up the dragons i add to the new rows but the breeding pair tab and the pair workshop acts like the dragons in the new rows dont exist. i think somewhere in the formular it has row 1-300 but i dont want to break anything by looking for it ^^'

Hatchery%20of%20Matching%20Colors%20Banner.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13