Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hex's Spreadsheets
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/u1R1lKr.png[/img][/center] The dragon previewer now has two tabs for retrieving scry information. One works for URLs that have "www1" in them; the other works for URLs that don't. Please ensure you're using the right one when pasting your image link or you'll get errors and/or wrong info! The foresee progeny tab has also been fixed, as errors and incorrect information were being displayed. Also, as a general notice, I don't play FR super actively anymore, but I still check in regularly and will do my best to keep my sheets updated. Feel free to let me know if you spot any errors :) thank you! [br][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0W1f8oQ.png[/img][/center][br][br][b]General pinglist:[/b] @Tuath @Moondragon007 @nm8426 @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky @SisterofWar @shizuyue @lilbluecat @Prophecy @Harana @arcaneidolriots @owllover0626 @justChimeric @DeepflowManah @wolfgonewild @Necessity4Fun @BlackRayser @Gaze @Rosekitten @Lepidolite @Korwa @Hideki @rruins @tasalii @Maybells @KrazKitCat @Runarite @Serilda @Selah
u1R1lKr.png

The dragon previewer now has two tabs for retrieving scry information. One works for URLs that have "www1" in them; the other works for URLs that don't. Please ensure you're using the right one when pasting your image link or you'll get errors and/or wrong info!

The foresee progeny tab has also been fixed, as errors and incorrect information were being displayed.

Also, as a general notice, I don't play FR super actively anymore, but I still check in regularly and will do my best to keep my sheets updated. Feel free to let me know if you spot any errors :) thank you!

0W1f8oQ.png

General pinglist: @Tuath @Moondragon007 @nm8426 @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky @SisterofWar @shizuyue @lilbluecat @Prophecy @Harana @arcaneidolriots @owllover0626 @justChimeric @DeepflowManah @wolfgonewild @Necessity4Fun @BlackRayser @Gaze @Rosekitten @Lepidolite @Korwa @Hideki @rruins @tasalii @Maybells @KrazKitCat @Runarite @Serilda @Selah
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
hello! i just started using your Lair Sheet Template, and thank you for these excellent resources.

i don't think that Slime (Primary) and Sludge (Secondary) have been added as genes on there, though (unless i'm missing something?)

i'm trying to figure out how to add it myself, but i don't really know how to mess around in Google Spreadsheets.

is there anything i can do to add it so that it's part of the drop-down menu and stats?
hello! i just started using your Lair Sheet Template, and thank you for these excellent resources.

i don't think that Slime (Primary) and Sludge (Secondary) have been added as genes on there, though (unless i'm missing something?)

i'm trying to figure out how to add it myself, but i don't really know how to mess around in Google Spreadsheets.

is there anything i can do to add it so that it's part of the drop-down menu and stats?
@Diabolist hi, i thought i replied to this but i guess it was a fever dream? lol. anyway it should be fixed and showing up now! thanks for flagging it up!
@Diabolist hi, i thought i replied to this but i guess it was a fever dream? lol. anyway it should be fixed and showing up now! thanks for flagging it up!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
@Hexephre

Your spreadsheets are amazing! I've been using your lair sheet template recently for inputting my dragons, but it looks like innocent eyes are missing, as well as the new genes, Fade and Blend? I tried to add it myself but I ended up...breaking everything.
@Hexephre

Your spreadsheets are amazing! I've been using your lair sheet template recently for inputting my dragons, but it looks like innocent eyes are missing, as well as the new genes, Fade and Blend? I tried to add it myself but I ended up...breaking everything.
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@phoenyxillusion glad you're finding them useful! fade, blend, and innocent should be in there. if you need me to help you fix your sheet, you can DM me a link to edit and i'll hop in there.
@phoenyxillusion glad you're finding them useful! fade, blend, and innocent should be in there. if you need me to help you fix your sheet, you can DM me a link to edit and i'll hop in there.
@hexephre, I love the Hibernal spreadsheet, but I was halfway through the unlocking tasks when I found it. I have made a copy of the spreadsheet, input all the current active tasks, and I have a problem. When I select the status column to unlock completed tasks, did a find ‘future’ and replace with ‘unlocked’ and hit replace all as you suggested, it made every single task unlocked. In the time I’ve spent trying to figure it out, I could have just moved each completed task from ‘future’ to ‘unlocked‘ manually. What have I been doing wrong?
@hexephre, I love the Hibernal spreadsheet, but I was halfway through the unlocking tasks when I found it. I have made a copy of the spreadsheet, input all the current active tasks, and I have a problem. When I select the status column to unlock completed tasks, did a find ‘future’ and replace with ‘unlocked’ and hit replace all as you suggested, it made every single task unlocked. In the time I’ve spent trying to figure it out, I could have just moved each completed task from ‘future’ to ‘unlocked‘ manually. What have I been doing wrong?
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@dancingcrane every task is marked "future" by default, so doing a "find all > replace" would indeed unlock every task.

if i'm understanding your query right, what you can try doing is copying one of the the "future" cells, selecting all cells you want to change, and then doing a "right click > paste" or ctrl+v.

since tasks on the sheet are in the order they appear in game, you should be able to find your current active tasks and mark all the ones above it as "unlocked."

i hope that helps!
@dancingcrane every task is marked "future" by default, so doing a "find all > replace" would indeed unlock every task.

if i'm understanding your query right, what you can try doing is copying one of the the "future" cells, selecting all cells you want to change, and then doing a "right click > paste" or ctrl+v.

since tasks on the sheet are in the order they appear in game, you should be able to find your current active tasks and mark all the ones above it as "unlocked."

i hope that helps!
@Hexephre, thanks for the quick response! As it turns out, cut n paste seems to eliminate/break the drop down, and it no longer interacts with the corresponding cells. I could still be doing something wrong, but I’ve decided that marking each task unlocked by hand has its own benefit! I am using the Game Database to check every material in every task, and if I don’t need it for anything else, I dump it on the AH. Turns out there are plenty of people who still need those materials, so why should they sit in my hoard doing no one any good? Thank you again for the most incredibly handy tool I have ever seen on this site. I deeply appreciate your efforts.
@Hexephre, thanks for the quick response! As it turns out, cut n paste seems to eliminate/break the drop down, and it no longer interacts with the corresponding cells. I could still be doing something wrong, but I’ve decided that marking each task unlocked by hand has its own benefit! I am using the Game Database to check every material in every task, and if I don’t need it for anything else, I dump it on the AH. Turns out there are plenty of people who still need those materials, so why should they sit in my hoard doing no one any good? Thank you again for the most incredibly handy tool I have ever seen on this site. I deeply appreciate your efforts.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@Hexephre, thanks for this great Lair Tracking sheet!! It's fun to see my dragon colours, levels, and even their icons.

I goofed when I input my first dragon and somehow messed up the link to the very first thumbnail image. I don't know much about Excel so I don't know how to fix it without making it worse.

Thanks for any help.

@Hexephre, thanks for this great Lair Tracking sheet!! It's fun to see my dragon colours, levels, and even their icons.

I goofed when I input my first dragon and somehow messed up the link to the very first thumbnail image. I don't know much about Excel so I don't know how to fix it without making it worse.

Thanks for any help.

@BunnySox glad you're finding it useful!

without knowing exactly what you edited, i have a couple of possible fixes:
  • click on a cell with a working thumbnail, copy that, and paste it into the broken cell.
  • same deal, but with the URL cells in row W.

if those don't work out, i'd be happy to take a look for you! feel free to DM me a link to your sheet copy (make sure you share it with the green button in the top right, then click "get shareable link" and set it to "anyone with the link can edit"; you can lock it again afterward) if you need further help~
@BunnySox glad you're finding it useful!

without knowing exactly what you edited, i have a couple of possible fixes:
  • click on a cell with a working thumbnail, copy that, and paste it into the broken cell.
  • same deal, but with the URL cells in row W.

if those don't work out, i'd be happy to take a look for you! feel free to DM me a link to your sheet copy (make sure you share it with the green button in the top right, then click "get shareable link" and set it to "anyone with the link can edit"; you can lock it again afterward) if you need further help~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19