Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hex's Spreadsheets
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@Hexephre

Yep, works perfectly now, thank you. <3
@Hexephre

Yep, works perfectly now, thank you. <3
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/u1R1lKr.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone! I've added Gaoler genes to the data mastersheet, so they should be showing up on all dragon-related sheets now (previewer megasheet, sale coder, gene budgeter, etc.). As always, let me know if you spot any errors. You may need to grab a fresh copy of the gene budgeter to see the new genes in the dropdown menus. Please note that these sheets don't check for discrepancies - for example, in the gene budgeter, if you set your wanted breed to Gaoler but select non-Gaoler genes, it won't be able to warn you that that's not possible in game. Happy anniversary! [emoji=firework size=1] [br][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/0W1f8oQ.png[/img][/center][br][br][b]General pinglist:[/b] @chocoapple @Moondragon007 @nm8426 @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky @SisterofWar @shizuyue @lilbluecat @Prophecy @Harana @arcaneidolriots @owllover0626 @justChimeric @DeepflowManah @wolfgonewild @Necessity4Fun @BlackRayser @Gaze @Rosekitten @Lepidolite @Korwa @Hideki
u1R1lKr.png

Hello everyone! I've added Gaoler genes to the data mastersheet, so they should be showing up on all dragon-related sheets now (previewer megasheet, sale coder, gene budgeter, etc.). As always, let me know if you spot any errors.

You may need to grab a fresh copy of the gene budgeter to see the new genes in the dropdown menus.

Please note that these sheets don't check for discrepancies - for example, in the gene budgeter, if you set your wanted breed to Gaoler but select non-Gaoler genes, it won't be able to warn you that that's not possible in game.

Happy anniversary!

0W1f8oQ.png

General pinglist: @chocoapple @Moondragon007 @nm8426 @catmashiin @MysteryCorgi @aredshroom @Stargirl8686 @CartelSaide @Ellapinky @SisterofWar @shizuyue @lilbluecat @Prophecy @Harana @arcaneidolriots @owllover0626 @justChimeric @DeepflowManah @wolfgonewild @Necessity4Fun @BlackRayser @Gaze @Rosekitten @Lepidolite @Korwa @Hideki
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
Hey, I just started using the Hibernal Den sheet, since I've been grinding super hard for the items lately. I love it, and it's so elegant and useful compared to my simple cut and paste list from before.

I do wish that there was a column for item location, though. I'm working on one in my copy and adding the main location I'm looking (ie: coli first, if not there, marketplace, if not there, gathering, etc.). If you'd like the data when I'm done lmk! The only thing is I'm not adding it for completed tasks so far.

I hope this isn't overstepping, but I feel it ultimately would take some of the wiki searching out of it.

But thanks for the resource!
Hey, I just started using the Hibernal Den sheet, since I've been grinding super hard for the items lately. I love it, and it's so elegant and useful compared to my simple cut and paste list from before.

I do wish that there was a column for item location, though. I'm working on one in my copy and adding the main location I'm looking (ie: coli first, if not there, marketplace, if not there, gathering, etc.). If you'd like the data when I'm done lmk! The only thing is I'm not adding it for completed tasks so far.

I hope this isn't overstepping, but I feel it ultimately would take some of the wiki searching out of it.

But thanks for the resource!
@karanoid i'd be happy to add a location column if you're willing to put in the data! i'll try to fill in the missing info afterward.

glad you're finding it useful!
@karanoid i'd be happy to add a location column if you're willing to put in the data! i'll try to fill in the missing info afterward.

glad you're finding it useful!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
I've been doing it bit by bit, but I can get you a link once I finish up!
I've been doing it bit by bit, but I can get you a link once I finish up!
Hi Hexephre! I was noticing that in the Lair Sheet Template, in the Census section, the Uncommon and Unusual eyes are not shown. I also think that the new Gaoler genes like Opal and Blossom should be added to the list [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Hi Hexephre!
I was noticing that in the Lair Sheet Template, in the Census section, the Uncommon and Unusual eyes are not shown. I also think that the new Gaoler genes like Opal and Blossom should be added to the list
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser Ah yes, that was a matter of me not leaving enough room for new genes to automatically add to the census list ^^ That should be fixed now!
@BlackRayser Ah yes, that was a matter of me not leaving enough room for new genes to automatically add to the census list ^^ That should be fixed now!
festival log has been updated to flameforger's~
festival log has been updated to flameforger's~
@Hexephre I fixed an issue with the Census Sheet on my copy (just made the copy today so it is up to date) if you want to copy the fix over to yours: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X-ol_MmiMtp6e1BDBJG6CKQHHWZwEo0PJokvIurBGhU/edit?usp=sharing

The issue was that the Secondary and Tertiary color areas did not have the conditional formatting for coloring the boxes except for the first row.

EDIT: don't copy the whole sheet as I've made other changes (like the removal of the art tab, and protection changes), only the Census sheet needed a fix
@Hexephre I fixed an issue with the Census Sheet on my copy (just made the copy today so it is up to date) if you want to copy the fix over to yours: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X-ol_MmiMtp6e1BDBJG6CKQHHWZwEo0PJokvIurBGhU/edit?usp=sharing

The issue was that the Secondary and Tertiary color areas did not have the conditional formatting for coloring the boxes except for the first row.

EDIT: don't copy the whole sheet as I've made other changes (like the removal of the art tab, and protection changes), only the Census sheet needed a fix
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@kirauriel fixed, thank you!
@kirauriel fixed, thank you!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19