Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Squid's Automated Bio Templates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I have fixed an issue with the credits coding on the first template making the sizes display differently when viewed logged in versus logged out. In addition, since I saw it going around on tumblr again, I have automated this old template of mine: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/348501958706987009/431111799975182356/unknown.png[/img] I haven't tested it much, so let me know if you use it and come across something weird. You can see it on the front page and in the spreadsheet now :) @Nevros, @Buffykiev, @MixterVEE, @StarN1ght, @Marley93, @Talismarr, @chefsquirrel999, @JynxTheTrickster, @quinnelope, @LadyRenee, @SnowyWaves, @VoodooVixen, @Voidspeaker, @Kieta, @ToriChibi
I have fixed an issue with the credits coding on the first template making the sizes display differently when viewed logged in versus logged out.

In addition, since I saw it going around on tumblr again, I have automated this old template of mine:

unknown.png

I haven't tested it much, so let me know if you use it and come across something weird. You can see it on the front page and in the spreadsheet now :)

@Nevros, @Buffykiev, @MixterVEE, @StarN1ght, @Marley93, @Talismarr, @chefsquirrel999, @JynxTheTrickster, @quinnelope, @LadyRenee, @SnowyWaves, @VoodooVixen, @Voidspeaker, @Kieta, @ToriChibi
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon

Pinglist for new templates, please! These are so lovely <3
@squidragon

Pinglist for new templates, please! These are so lovely <3
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Omg! This is fantaatic! May I be added to the pinglist please?
Omg! This is fantaatic! May I be added to the pinglist please?
awesomesauce! i might use this. looks very handy and pretty indeed.
awesomesauce! i might use this. looks very handy and pretty indeed.
@squidragon - Pinglist for new templates please!
@squidragon - Pinglist for new templates please!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@squidragon so i'm going to use the second template for my dragons once i get around to typing their bios. i'll let you know when i post them so you can check them out if you want. :) thanks so much for your hard work on these. also, please add me to the pinglist for new templates and/or updates/fixes.
@squidragon so i'm going to use the second template for my dragons once i get around to typing their bios. i'll let you know when i post them so you can check them out if you want. :) thanks so much for your hard work on these. also, please add me to the pinglist for new templates and/or updates/fixes.
This is amazing! I might use this!
This is amazing! I might use this!
The template is lovely! I've used it on Danjuro so far.

May I be added to the pinglist for new templates, please? I LOVE your templates, and enjoy customizing it via the spreadsheets. It's a very unique and interesting idea, and executed greatly!
The template is lovely! I've used it on Danjuro so far.

May I be added to the pinglist for new templates, please? I LOVE your templates, and enjoy customizing it via the spreadsheets. It's a very unique and interesting idea, and executed greatly!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
I feel really stupid, but how do I put the template onto my dragons profile? I've filled out what I wanted, and yet I have no idea where the code is. Am I blind?

@squidragon
I feel really stupid, but how do I put the template onto my dragons profile? I've filled out what I wanted, and yet I have no idea where the code is. Am I blind?

@squidragon
@SpaceChildKeilei Copy the bright pink highlighted cell. Should be the one at the top. Says "Full Biography"
@SpaceChildKeilei Copy the bright pink highlighted cell. Should be the one at the top. Says "Full Biography"
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8