Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin/Swipp/Den Item Location & Uses
1 2 3 4
@/atomicsquid
Will do!

@yellowstarfish
No problem! I'm glad you find it useful! I'm definitely still missing stuff from the list - I've let it slide for a while haha. The fanned cockroach is in there since the food sections should all be up-to-date right now, but stuff like the scraps is still pending since I'm working on the materials/apparel/familiar/other sections. I hope to get them done soon! :D
@/atomicsquid
Will do!

@yellowstarfish
No problem! I'm glad you find it useful! I'm definitely still missing stuff from the list - I've let it slide for a while haha. The fanned cockroach is in there since the food sections should all be up-to-date right now, but stuff like the scraps is still pending since I'm working on the materials/apparel/familiar/other sections. I hope to get them done soon! :D
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
Thanks so much for making this guide! It's very useful and I'll be using it a lot.
Thanks so much for making this guide! It's very useful and I'll be using it a lot.
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
Can I be added to a pinglist for any updates if there is one?

@CoffeeShoppe , pinging myself so I never lose this thread
Can I be added to a pinglist for any updates if there is one?

@CoffeeShoppe , pinging myself so I never lose this thread
@Entelane pinging self so that I don't lose this in the sea of forum posts
@Entelane pinging self so that I don't lose this in the sea of forum posts
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@giz
@giz
@DrowsyPanda

I don’t know if the “price” has increased or what, but to get Rainbow Scales from Swipp, 2 Rainbow Sprite familiars are required. Just thought you should know. You provide a wonderful service by doing this. Thank you!!
@DrowsyPanda

I don’t know if the “price” has increased or what, but to get Rainbow Scales from Swipp, 2 Rainbow Sprite familiars are required. Just thought you should know. You provide a wonderful service by doing this. Thank you!!
zVI7i7V.png
1 2 3 4