Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin/Swipp/Den Item Location & Uses
1 2 3 4
@Brushtail I never thought I'd hear from you again! That sounds like a plan.
@Brushtail I never thought I'd hear from you again! That sounds like a plan.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Brushtail
I'm glad you're finding the guide useful! And that does sound like a pretty nice compromise. I'll need to experiment with colors (yay more BBcode funtimes) to see what's the least eye-straining while being distinguishable. (unless you have suggestions?)
@Brushtail
I'm glad you're finding the guide useful! And that does sound like a pretty nice compromise. I'll need to experiment with colors (yay more BBcode funtimes) to see what's the least eye-straining while being distinguishable. (unless you have suggestions?)
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
Finally found this puppy again, bookmarking it this time.
Finally found this puppy again, bookmarking it this time.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
This is an absolutely excellent guide, just what I was looking for <3

Too few guides mention where to find the items, and the fact that it's onsite instead of a spreadsheet is a boon, so I can hover over and see the item description. Thank you for making this!!
This is an absolutely excellent guide, just what I was looking for <3

Too few guides mention where to find the items, and the fact that it's onsite instead of a spreadsheet is a boon, so I can hover over and see the item description. Thank you for making this!!
I love this guide!
I love this guide!
zVI7i7V.png
@DrowsyPanda

Are you still updating this guide?

Dragonfly + Granite chunk = Vermillion Epiptite

Is currently available at Swipp’s Swap but I can’t find it in your guide.
@DrowsyPanda

Are you still updating this guide?

Dragonfly + Granite chunk = Vermillion Epiptite

Is currently available at Swipp’s Swap but I can’t find it in your guide.
zVI7i7V.png
@Eondru
Whoops! Sorry about that, I've kinda let this slide for a while, will get things up-to-date today.
@Eondru
Whoops! Sorry about that, I've kinda let this slide for a while, will get things up-to-date today.
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@DrowsyPanda

I just didn’t know if you had quit monitoring this thread. I’m glad you haven’t quit because I use this guide daily. Thank you so much for creating and maintaining it!
@DrowsyPanda

I just didn’t know if you had quit monitoring this thread. I’m glad you haven’t quit because I use this guide daily. Thank you so much for creating and maintaining it!
zVI7i7V.png
@DrowsyPanda this is awesome, would you please add me to the ping list? Thank you!!
@DrowsyPanda this is awesome, would you please add me to the ping list? Thank you!!
@drowsypanda
hi :D thanks for making this guide, it's really helpful!

I think you might have missed the tattered interloper scrap and dusty canvas scrap. They are one of the newest swipp additions for a new apparel set :)

Also the firebug familiar and fanned cockroach for the firefly gene
@drowsypanda
hi :D thanks for making this guide, it's really helpful!

I think you might have missed the tattered interloper scrap and dusty canvas scrap. They are one of the newest swipp additions for a new apparel set :)

Also the firebug familiar and fanned cockroach for the firefly gene
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
1 2 3 4