Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin/Swipp/Den Item Location & Uses
1 2 3 4
Very helpful!
Very helpful!
Nice formatting! I'll keep an eye on the thread as it grows, but it's already lots of help.
Nice formatting! I'll keep an eye on the thread as it grows, but it's already lots of help.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@DrowsyPanda

I have some suggestions. Could you perhaps separate the items for Swipp and the items for Baldwin within each item category? And for the Baldwin items, could you also add the brewing level needed to brew the item?

Otherwise, very helpful guide!
@DrowsyPanda

I have some suggestions. Could you perhaps separate the items for Swipp and the items for Baldwin within each item category? And for the Baldwin items, could you also add the brewing level needed to brew the item?

Otherwise, very helpful guide!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas

Thank you for the suggestions! I'll definitely add the Baldwin brewing levels since that sounds like a great idea. I'm a little iffy about separating the Swipp/Baldwin though - I was aiming to keep them in the order that they show up the the hoard so that people would have an easier time of deciding which stuff to keep while they're organizing their hoard. :)

I'll endeavor to get the rest of this finished within the week. Still not entirely happy with formatting so that'll get fiddled around with some more. Always happy to hear more suggestions!
@Jeevas

Thank you for the suggestions! I'll definitely add the Baldwin brewing levels since that sounds like a great idea. I'm a little iffy about separating the Swipp/Baldwin though - I was aiming to keep them in the order that they show up the the hoard so that people would have an easier time of deciding which stuff to keep while they're organizing their hoard. :)

I'll endeavor to get the rest of this finished within the week. Still not entirely happy with formatting so that'll get fiddled around with some more. Always happy to hear more suggestions!
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif
@DrowsyPanda

For the separating thing, I meant to have something like an insect section for Swipp and an insect section for Baldwin, etc. Just move some of the entries around a little bit.
@DrowsyPanda

For the separating thing, I meant to have something like an insect section for Swipp and an insect section for Baldwin, etc. Just move some of the entries around a little bit.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
extremely useful! going to link this on my wishlist so people (andmyself) have an easier time locating things like this!

extremely useful! going to link this on my wishlist so people (andmyself) have an easier time locating things like this!

This is great! Very helpful with organizing.
This is great! Very helpful with organizing.
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
Updated the guide with new familiars. I can start a pinglist for people for updates if requested.

Also planning on adding text names so Cntrl+F can be used, but fiddling with format.. Again, let me know if anything is incorrect on this guide and if there are suggestions for improving it!
Updated the guide with new familiars. I can start a pinglist for people for updates if requested.

Also planning on adding text names so Cntrl+F can be used, but fiddling with format.. Again, let me know if anything is incorrect on this guide and if there are suggestions for improving it!
hFT3jNj.png6Hk7Zjx.gif

This is my new favorite list of items to keep

This is my new favorite list of items to keep
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
@DrowsyPanda

@Jeevas

What about making the text different colors for Swipp and Baldwin? that way the items can stay in the same order, which id good, but people scanning the list can ignore the color that does not apply to them.
@DrowsyPanda

@Jeevas

What about making the text different colors for Swipp and Baldwin? that way the items can stay in the same order, which id good, but people scanning the list can ignore the color that does not apply to them.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
1 2 3 4