Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Coli Builds List
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Galtanaron

sure, i'll get right on that! :> sorry for the inconvenience.
@Galtanaron

sure, i'll get right on that! :> sorry for the inconvenience.
NY105Sx.gif
@K0L0 - No inconvenience. I'm grateful to be included!
@K0L0 - No inconvenience. I'm grateful to be included!
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
This is really helpful thanks!
This is really helpful thanks!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Thanks you for your work! Thats great and very helpful
Thanks you for your work! Thats great and very helpful
He/Him
+16 FR time!
RP
. . .
artist
l34BKdeyOHQ.jpg
@K0L0 hey! So maybe, maybe not, you coud add the guide for best elements per venue into the helpful tools post? The reason I'm suggesting this is because I was going through some builds and noticed Sedona still uses Redfoot's guide, which is extremely outdated. I'm hosting the only updated elementxvenue guide on site (that I know of) over here. It's just like Redfoot's but updated. Still gotta work on a few low-level venue tables but everything above Boreal Wood is ready to go.
@K0L0 hey! So maybe, maybe not, you coud add the guide for best elements per venue into the helpful tools post? The reason I'm suggesting this is because I was going through some builds and noticed Sedona still uses Redfoot's guide, which is extremely outdated. I'm hosting the only updated elementxvenue guide on site (that I know of) over here. It's just like Redfoot's but updated. Still gotta work on a few low-level venue tables but everything above Boreal Wood is ready to go.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai

Sure! Thanks for showing me that, I'll add it in :>
@Amayai

Sure! Thanks for showing me that, I'll add it in :>
NY105Sx.gif
I will be sure to level level level, but I much prefer the fighters to the mages for quickness! I guess I'm really just a farmer and I love leveling for exalt (when I can't sell my dragons!)
This guide is EXACTLY what I was looking for, and I am really new so can't afford stones. Will just do my best without them until I can find some :) Thanks for your time in making this for all us new folks! :)
I will be sure to level level level, but I much prefer the fighters to the mages for quickness! I guess I'm really just a farmer and I love leveling for exalt (when I can't sell my dragons!)
This guide is EXACTLY what I was looking for, and I am really new so can't afford stones. Will just do my best without them until I can find some :) Thanks for your time in making this for all us new folks! :)
Thank you so much for this!!
Thank you so much for this!!
headerrr.png
awesome stuff!
awesome stuff!
27_1889290.png
Are there any Portal builds available?
Are there any Portal builds available?
rsz_1picsart_12-23-065716.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12