Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Gene Guide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Shisa
Yep, forgot to add that one. Thanks for reminding me!
@Shisa
Yep, forgot to add that one. Thanks for reminding me!
On hiatus
@BeardedDragon123 It's that time again!
@BeardedDragon123 It's that time again!
@OcarinaRuler
@OcarinaRuler
NinaForOcarinaRuler-small-gif.gif 130 fandragons; take your pick
Identify as female with no pref for pronouns
Check out my OOF outfit shop!
IF outfits too!
Lover of all things music, anime, and gaming
Open to random PMs and friend requests
This is a blessed guide and I am thankful to everyone involved in it
This is a blessed guide and I am thankful to everyone involved in it
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
[center][size=5]Starmap![/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_genestarmap_xyz76.png[/img] There aren't many guides yet, but I'll add any that I see![/center]
Starmap!
banner_genestarmap_xyz76.png
There aren't many guides yet, but I'll add any that I see!
On hiatus
@BeardedDragon123
I just finished my Starmap guide, which you can find here! Hope that helps everyone. ♥

EDIT: Woops, I just saw that you already added it to the post! My bad;;
@BeardedDragon123
I just finished my Starmap guide, which you can find here! Hope that helps everyone. ♥

EDIT: Woops, I just saw that you already added it to the post! My bad;;
h0vwKVp.png
valkyrja
she/her
fr +9
dragon sales
@valkyrian
I've added it! Thanks for making it!
@valkyrian
I've added it! Thanks for making it!
On hiatus
^Updated with some extra guides and ringlets!
^Updated with some extra guides and ringlets!
On hiatus
@Skua

I made a guide for Lionfish/Noxtide. You can add it to the list if you find it helpful. ^^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2552638/1
@Skua

I made a guide for Lionfish/Noxtide. You can add it to the list if you find it helpful. ^^

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2552638/1
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Skua
Edit: I see that someone else completed a guide for Lionfish and Noxtide. I still intend on creating a guide for color-matching the accent colors in these genes, so I will notify you when this is complete.
I'm currently working on a guide for the new Lionfish and Noxtide genes. I have colors 1-70 (Cream-Spruce) complete, and the guide will be completed shortly. The guide is [here].
I also intend on creating a guide for matching the accent colors soon, but I will notify you when I do this later on.
@Skua
Edit: I see that someone else completed a guide for Lionfish and Noxtide. I still intend on creating a guide for color-matching the accent colors in these genes, so I will notify you when this is complete.
I'm currently working on a guide for the new Lionfish and Noxtide genes. I have colors 1-70 (Cream-Spruce) complete, and the guide will be completed shortly. The guide is [here].
I also intend on creating a guide for matching the accent colors soon, but I will notify you when I do this later on.
cfbrDFl.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12