Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Gene Guide
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@BeardedDragon123

I've finished the last of my guides: Capsule. Now every gene and gene pair has a conventional colorwheel guide on the Flight Rising forums.

May I make a suggestion about the OP? Since Basic tertiary is completely invisible, I don't think it needs to be listed.

Also, are offsite guides off the table? I've found some lovely ones on tumblr and imgur.
@BeardedDragon123

I've finished the last of my guides: Capsule. Now every gene and gene pair has a conventional colorwheel guide on the Flight Rising forums.

May I make a suggestion about the OP? Since Basic tertiary is completely invisible, I don't think it needs to be listed.

Also, are offsite guides off the table? I've found some lovely ones on tumblr and imgur.
@Shisa
Thanks! Yeah, I think I'll delete the basic tert section because it just takes up a lot of space. Offsite guides are fine, I just haven't found many (probably because I don't have a tumblr). You can link them here and I'll put them in.
@Shisa
Thanks! Yeah, I think I'll delete the basic tert section because it just takes up a lot of space. Offsite guides are fine, I just haven't found many (probably because I don't have a tumblr). You can link them here and I'll put them in.
On hiatus
@BeardedDragon123

Since wikis can be edited by anyone, and tumblrs may have questionable content besides the guides, maybe put a little disclaimer on offsite resources? These are the ones I've hunted down:

Colors, a thorough overview of the site's the color wheel, the individual colors, and the secondary colors hidden in them.

Basic/Bee/Basic, a giant image guide showcasing Bee by itself.

Capsule reference, a giant image guide showcasing Capsule on triple (XXX) baby Imperials.

Every color of jaguar and rosette, a giant image guide for Jaguar and Rosette.

Opal compilation post, a giant image guide for Opal.

Poison/Toxin compilation, a giant image guide for Poison and Toxin.

Skink/Spinner masterpost, a giant image guide for Skink and Spinner.

Tapir and Striation part 1 and part 2, a giant image guide for Tapir and Striation.

Lililira is responsible for many of these! Her guides are great.
@BeardedDragon123

Since wikis can be edited by anyone, and tumblrs may have questionable content besides the guides, maybe put a little disclaimer on offsite resources? These are the ones I've hunted down:

Colors, a thorough overview of the site's the color wheel, the individual colors, and the secondary colors hidden in them.

Basic/Bee/Basic, a giant image guide showcasing Bee by itself.

Capsule reference, a giant image guide showcasing Capsule on triple (XXX) baby Imperials.

Every color of jaguar and rosette, a giant image guide for Jaguar and Rosette.

Opal compilation post, a giant image guide for Opal.

Poison/Toxin compilation, a giant image guide for Poison and Toxin.

Skink/Spinner masterpost, a giant image guide for Skink and Spinner.

Tapir and Striation part 1 and part 2, a giant image guide for Tapir and Striation.

Lililira is responsible for many of these! Her guides are great.
Finally added all those guides! Every gene now has a guide.
Finally added all those guides! Every gene now has a guide.
On hiatus
@BeardedDragon123

Thanks for incorporating my suggestions! I did notice a small error, though. The url for the Basic/Basic/Capsule (Offsite) guide doesn't have the right format.
@BeardedDragon123

Thanks for incorporating my suggestions! I did notice a small error, though. The url for the Basic/Basic/Capsule (Offsite) guide doesn't have the right format.
@Shisa
Should be fixed now!
@Shisa
Should be fixed now!
On hiatus
@BeardedDragon123

Ghost is finally here!!!!
@BeardedDragon123

Ghost is finally here!!!!
@Shisa
Updated! I glad they changed the art, the original ghost wasn't as cool looking.
@Shisa
Updated! I glad they changed the art, the original ghost wasn't as cool looking.
On hiatus
Updated with filigree guides!
Updated with filigree guides!
On hiatus
@BeardedDragon123 A new one's popped up, this time with prices, release dates, picture examples, and trivia for gene pairs. Sibling Genes Guide 1.0
@BeardedDragon123 A new one's popped up, this time with prices, release dates, picture examples, and trivia for gene pairs. Sibling Genes Guide 1.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12