Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
Galore is here to shower us in gifts! Guide is up to date again :)
Galore is here to shower us in gifts! Guide is up to date again :)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
I just updated the guide to include Gaolers! They have also been added to the Breed post with their own section Ancient Breeds.

The festival/NotN post got the micro holidays as extra additions since we now know all four of them.
I just updated the guide to include Gaolers! They have also been added to the Breed post with their own section Ancient Breeds.

The festival/NotN post got the micro holidays as extra additions since we now know all four of them.
@Louretta

As always, thank you!
@Louretta

As always, thank you!
LxbWmll.png
this is so cool! i've been wondering about what the site was like before i joined. thanks for putting this all together!
this is so cool! i've been wondering about what the site was like before i joined. thanks for putting this all together!
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png biz - they/them - Accent Shoparcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
Love this guide! Thank you :)
Love this guide! Thank you :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@unidra @bizzybee @Soupy
Thank you, I am glad you all like it. :)
@unidra @bizzybee @Soupy
Thank you, I am glad you all like it. :)
Leopard & Clouded have been added to the guide! Don't forget to pick up your Galore gifts. [emoji=treasure chest size=1]
Leopard & Clouded have been added to the guide!

Don't forget to pick up your Galore gifts.
Thank you so much for making this guide! It was a very much needed update on how much I've missed after not playing for about a good six months.
Thank you so much for making this guide! It was a very much needed update on how much I've missed after not playing for about a good six months.
syfy
they/them
chinese
dnd enthusiast
paranormal savant

88e6fed1-7165-11eb-88a2-0d7c33220579.gif
KdK3h1K.pngqRRjNIN.pngSFvAuvz.pnge7NCmti.pngXRLXA9U.pngm78opSZ.pngcsw4Rcm.pngzwU4yi0.png
J6Q5uDd.png
fb860cc0d20003ac6b9fcd45857eb6c3150729b4.png
@peculiardom
I am very glad it was useful and welcome back :)
@peculiardom
I am very glad it was useful and welcome back :)
what happens when we reach year 2022? how are you gonna update it with new posts if there's no space
what happens when we reach year 2022? how are you gonna update it with new posts if there's no space
anniversary_separator.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15